Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Again I think something is catching my eye hon but I cant be sure if its line eye.
It's so hard to pick up faint lines with a camera.
Are the lines getting darker to you hon? It's like when I had my postive the photo didnt give it any justice at all but in real life u cud clearly see It and it came up within a minute.

CD7 now which is the day I got my postive OPK past cycle.
Today it was negative.
Still dont want to get to excited just yet still need to get past a few more days. Hope they stay negative untill day 12 then they can be as postive as they like.
I have a UTI (cystitis) worried it's going to mess with conceiving.
Just waiting on a doctor to call me back to see if i need antibiotics.
Also gonna get hubby to get me some more of them cystitis relief sachets.
I need to be clear of this b4 I ovulate:-(

Thanks for looking ladies I don't no if they are getting darker if I'm honest I started temping mid cycle so it's not giving me much, but from previously my temp normally goes down 10-12dpo ready for af 11dpo here and it's dropped so if goes down tomorrow I no the :witch: is on her way :cry: and I don't no weather I'll test or not xx

@Suggerhoney yey for negative opk hoofully your cycle be back to normal now xx

Morning ladies my temp took a nose dive this morn :cry: :witch: is on her way :cry: I tested tho (don't no why) xx

IMG_20200613_064524.jpg IMG_20200613_064432.jpg IMG_20200613_064838.jpg IMG_20200613_064845.jpg Screenshot_20200613_065850.jpg

I’m so sorry hun. I always test until I bleed...it’s totally normal trying to keep a bit of hope :hugs:
Wishing you so much luck for next cycle
Thank you lovely i say that was my last test but no doubt I'll do another cheapie later just incase :rofl: xx

Awww no hon I'm so sorry. Maybe the temp drop is implantation? I had a huge temp drop at 8dpo with the chemical and then later that evening my boobd started hurting and my temp shot back up the next day.
Ure not out untill the :witch:shows hon.
I can see faint lines on Frer hon so fingers crossed ure temp goes back up tommorow. Xx

Just an update :witch: is here :cry: she very moody with me aswell :shrug: :cry: xx

Oh sweety I am so sorry. I no how much it sucks when she shows up.
Really hope this new cycle will be the one hon[-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->