Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

CD10 and still negative OPKs I'm so relieved this cycle is back to normol. Had Ewcm yesterday so did the deed twice and will prob try and bed every day now untill after O.
I started taking folic acid and vitamin D and drinking them yogurt drinks with all the vitamins in. I've also stopped caffeine and gone on to decaffeinated tea.
Just ordered some CB early detection to add to my stash:oops:
LOL

That's what I got my BFP on with Tommy and also the chemical.
I am nervous about having another chemical or a later Misscarige. But I'm hoping if I do get a BFP it is a supper healthy sticky beany.[-o<

Looking forward to being in the 2ww because I didnt get a chance to be in it last cycle.
How is everyone else doing?
This is my 3rd cycle ttc now. I really hope it happens [-o<

Hey everyone hope we are all well :hugs: I'm gearing up to o prob in next couple days :shrug: xx

Yeah I rekon u will O very soon hon. I always O a day after my peak

CD 15 now my o tests and been getting positive now blazing xx so if I o today be trying to hold of testing :haha: xx

PicsArt_06-26-08.00.25.jpg PicsArt_06-27-12.41.33.jpg PicsArt_06-27-06.16.59.jpg

Need a rant when oh and I we dtd (sorry TMI) but he couldn't cum so pulled out and finished off so to speak, I feel so deflated and out I no I have ovulated as I had the pain :shrug: I just feel shit now :cry: we did dtd last night aswell tho xx

Need a rant when oh and I we dtd (sorry TMI) but he couldn't cum so pulled out and finished off so to speak, I feel so deflated and out I no I have ovulated as I had the pain :shrug: I just feel shit now :cry: we did dtd last night aswell tho xx

:hugs: it'll be ok lovey, at least he was able to last night right?

:hugs: it'll be ok lovey, at least he was able to last night right?

Yea he was able the night before but I just feel so out like we haven't done enough :cry: time will tell I guess :shrug: xx

It only takes the once hon there little guys can last 5 days in firtile cm

I’m sorry. How frustrating. I think you still have a shot! FX!

Thank you ladies tbh I always feel down about it last month I had cramping from 2dpo and this month iam 2 dpo and been crampy on and off all day :cry: xx

So today's symptoms yes only 3dpo now but very itchy boobs and overies have sharp stich like pain :shrug: xx

Same as what I had at 8dpo hon. My boobs have been itchy to and my nipples.
I caved at tested with cheapies and they were all BFN.
11dpo now and I wud definitely have lines by now if I was pregnant.

I really have no idea what them stitch pains were now.
I've also had them at ure stage hon with a few of my cycles.
Its wired.
The pain I felt at 8dpo was like a dragging sharp stitch pain.

I was convinced it was implantation but nope.
TTC sucks.
I'm thinking of coming off here and not trying anymore.
I just feel so deflated hon. Being back at square one again.
AF is still ages away so I wont be in the 2ww again for ages. And if this is a chemical I wont be in it at all because it will just mess up and make me O to early again so I'd have to leave it untill August.

:cry:

Same as what I had at 8dpo hon. My boobs have been itchy to and my nipples.
I caved at tested with cheapies and they were all BFN.
11dpo now and I wud definitely have lines by now if I was pregnant.

I really have no idea what them stitch pains were now.
I've also had them at ure stage hon with a few of my cycles.
Its wired.
The pain I felt at 8dpo was like a dragging sharp stitch pain.

I was convinced it was implantation but nope.
TTC sucks.
I'm thinking of coming off here and not trying anymore.
I just feel so deflated hon. Being back at square one again.
AF is still ages away so I wont be in the 2ww again for ages. And if this is a chemical I wont be in it at all because it will just mess up and make me O to early again so I'd have to leave it untill August.

:cry:

Why don't you take a break from opks and temping see how you go xx huge hugs to you tho :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->