Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Why don't you take a break from opks and temping see how you go xx huge hugs to you tho :hugs: xxx

I've just payed for for a 90 day VIP membership hon on FF.

Hey all 4 dpo today had bit of cramping on and off all day headache and very itchy boobs, the cramping I have just feels like ovulation again :shrug: tmi but I'm very wet down there aswell keep thinking af here :haha: xx

Hey ladies, hope you don’t mind me joining you! I’m currently 7dpo and unsure when to test! We’re “NTNP” #2 which basically means I track my cycle and seduce DH when the time is right . He prefers not knowing. My daughter is 3.5 and I feel very rusty at TTC. When should I test? I think my positive with her was 12dpo but I can’t decide whether to just wait it out or do some cheapies in secret?? I won’t bother to tell him either way until after AF is due I think. He knows I’m due on next week so we’ll see what happens!

Hey ladies, hope you don’t mind me joining you! I’m currently 7dpo and unsure when to test! We’re “NTNP” #2 which basically means I track my cycle and seduce DH when the time is right . He prefers not knowing. My daughter is 3.5 and I feel very rusty at TTC. When should I test? I think my positive with her was 12dpo but I can’t decide whether to just wait it out or do some cheapies in secret?? I won’t bother to tell him either way until after AF is due I think. He knows I’m due on next week so we’ll see what happens!

:hi: lovely welcome to the crazy lady thread :haha: if I'm honest I start test at 6-7 dpo but I just like pos :haha: but sensible me would say atleast 9-10dpo good lick lovely :dust: xx

Good morning you lovely ladies :flower: so symptoms this morn are: cramps (lots of cramps) bad back and itchy boobs, headache eased off tho, I have a feeling I'm out already tho 5dpo and cramping loads like last cycle :shrug: I no we shouldn't compare cycles but just can't help it :haha: xx

Cramps are the worst. They are tricky devils. :lol:

Oh I no I hate them but they eased off a little normally I cramp for the whole tww I did last month aswell :shrug: xx

Im 8dpo today and symptoms have been some very sharp cramps on and off and a migraine which sent me to bed for the afternoon! I still don’t feel good, I feel hot and a bit yucky. Earlier I was convinced my period was coming but it’s just creamy CM so far. Who knows!

Im 8dpo today and symptoms have been some very sharp cramps on and off and a migraine which sent me to bed for the afternoon! I still don’t feel good, I feel hot and a bit yucky. Earlier I was convinced my period was coming but it’s just creamy CM so far. Who knows!

Our bodies are strange :shrug: I have everything crossed for you xx

Good luck!

Figured I'd join here too. also a crazy lady! First cycle TTC and of course got a BFN at 6dpo lol. duh! I have no self control!

Symptoms are: cramping at 4dpo, some bloating/gas at 5/6dpo, heartburn at 5dpo, feeling tired (but I work and a have a toddler and it's a pandemic, so I might just be tired lol). Creamy CM the last 3-4 days.

Figured I'd join here too. also a crazy lady! First cycle TTC and of course got a BFN at 6dpo lol. duh! I have no self control!

Symptoms are: cramping at 4dpo, some bloating/gas at 5/6dpo, heartburn at 5dpo, feeling tired (but I work and a have a toddler and it's a pandemic, so I might just be tired lol). Creamy CM the last 3-4 days.

Oh welcome lovely :hi: the more the merrier I say :haha: craziness together I love it no point being normal that's just boring :haha: xx

Thanks ladies! Tonight I still feel rough from the migraine and have found the tiniest bit of pink discharge so who knows?!

Oh migraine are the worse hope you feel better soon there nothing worse than feeling like rubbish, that might be implantation bleed I have everything crossed for you xx

6dpo and temp Dipped again :cry: I'm really not hopeful if I'm honest :shrug: but here's my tests anyway :haha: xx

IMG_20200703_064852.jpg IMG_20200703_064905.jpg IMG_20200703_065033.jpg IMG_20200703_065112.jpg

I did one last test today. I felt a bit sick and 14dpo new if I was it wud come out blazing but it was BFN
Just the normol stupid shadow line.

I feel so deflated its unreal.
Had so many symptoms to.

Loads of milky white cm
Sharp stabbing crampy stitch pains in left overy then right since 8dpo.
Loads of cramps
Sore boobs
Sore tender nipples.
Was so excited then it all just vanished at 12 dpo just like with my chemical in April.
Still getting sharp pains in overys now but definitely not pregnant.
Or I was but it hasnt stuck again

B4 I started ttc back in feb I told myself to not get obsessive over it. It was all so exciting at first but now I hate it because its just the same thing month in month out.
AF always shows and so many BFNs or stupid very faint lines.

I'm so scared I've had another chemical because then I wont have a chance next cycle either.

Good luck ladies.
I'm really sorry about all my rants but it's so hard the ttc and it not happening or it does happen and it dont stick ](*,)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->