Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

I done a frer because why not :shrug: xx

IMG_20200703_121416.jpg IMG_20200703_121506.jpg IMG_20200703_121537.jpg IMG_20200703_121416_218368971087512.jpg

7dpo and temp plummeted again :cry:

IMG_20200704_062002.jpg IMG_20200704_062012.jpg IMG_20200704_062336.jpg IMG_20200704_062355.jpg

Pretty sure I'm out this month, I'm bleeding properly now! Bit annoying since it's only 10dpo but it's only my first cycle off the implant so next cycle will be better I'm sure. Good luck!

Pretty sure I'm out this month, I'm bleeding properly now! Bit annoying since it's only 10dpo but it's only my first cycle off the implant so next cycle will be better I'm sure. Good luck!

Awww no lovely I no coming off implant messes with your body, when I came off implant trying for my little girl it was horrible xx

Hi All!
So I’ve been searching and searching and finally found the thread I used when I had a BFP with my son in Aug 2018.

I am praying that rejoining this thread will bring us the luck we need for baby No2, I’m feeling so impatient this month so much so I caved and tested at 2DPO, why I don’t know because it obviously was negative!

I’m about 4DPO and having cramps on and off and flutter feelings all day in my uterus but a part of me thinks it’s just phantom symptoms because I’m praying to fall this month! It feels like phantom kicks that’s what makes me think I’m just imagining it.
No sore BBS were as with my son they were sore immediately after ovulation.
Really not sure what to think!

I really hope some of you are still on here from 2018 would be lovely to hear how your lives have been, but if not I’m looking forward to getting to know you all xxxx

Hi All!
So I’ve been searching and searching and finally found the thread I used when I had a BFP with my son in Aug 2018.

I am praying that rejoining this thread will bring us the luck we need for baby No2, I’m feeling so impatient this month so much so I caved and tested at 2DPO, why I don’t know because it obviously was negative!

I’m about 4DPO and having cramps on and off and flutter feelings all day in my uterus but a part of me thinks it’s just phantom symptoms because I’m praying to fall this month! It feels like phantom kicks that’s what makes me think I’m just imagining it.
No sore BBS were as with my son they were sore immediately after ovulation.
Really not sure what to think!

I really hope some of you are still on here from 2018 would be lovely to hear how your lives have been, but if not I’m looking forward to getting to know you all xxxx

Hey love don't no if I remember you I've been on and off but think was trying with my daughter I had her 4th July 2019 :) now pregnant with #7 xxx

Hey love don't no if I remember you I've been on and off but think was trying with my daughter I had her 4th July 2019 :) now pregnant with #7 xxx

Wow! No7 what a super woman you are! Congratulations! I definitely remember your username so nice to hear you’ve continued to have more children! :D

@Momof2onetube I definitely remember your username too! How amazing! I read some of this post and it made me so happy to look back on how much I wanted my first born and to think I’m here doing it all over again fills me with so much joy! :dance:

Congratulations on all your beautiful babies, fingers crossed I can join you all on your BFPs next week!! [-o<

@Babydreaming9 I feel like a bouncer half the time :haha: this is it for me I'm done after this one tho did say that after Heidi:blush: xxx

So excited for you it's all exciting trying for a baby they really are a blessing even if they do get on the last nerve lol xxx

Hahaha @tdog I think your be nuts if you went for a 8th but I can see you wanting another in about a year.

Hahaha @tdog I think your be nuts if you went for a 8th but I can see you wanting another in about a year.

Haha definitely not I'm booked after baby born to get sterilised no more I've had my fair share now :rofl: xx

This one we are trying for now will definitely definitely be my last.
Nearly month 13 trying now and will be cycle 13 as soon as AF shows.
Which sure she will.
I never ever want to go through ttc ever again after it taken so long this time and 3 losses:
Just no no and no again.
Just give me my rainbow and I’m done I’ll be happy with my lot.

@Momof2onetube what made you decide to go for a fourth? We're having the same debate now, and my kids are a similar spread, last one is also a 2019 baby lol. I have a very large pros and cons list! I guess I'm assuming yours was intentional but I suppose that could also be incorrect :haha:

@tdog I've been gone awhile, wow you're so far along!!! congrats!!

I must admit it’s good to see this thread alive again,
I was here too in 2019.

@Momof2onetube what made you decide to go for a fourth? We're having the same debate now, and my kids are a similar spread, last one is also a 2019 baby lol. I have a very large pros and cons list! I guess I'm assuming yours was intentional but I suppose that could also be incorrect :haha:

@tdog I've been gone awhile, wow you're so far along!!! congrats!!

my 4th was a whoopsie doopsie lol. But a very happy surprise.
I was on here bacj then too. But was under a different user name back then,
I used to be Future Hopes back in 2010/2011 when I fell with my 3rd.
And 2012/2013 with my dd. The whoopsie one lol,

but been on here as Sugger Honey now since September 2018.

It’s so crazy how far @tdog is now.
And you too @Momof2onetube. It don’t seem that long ago you posted your BFP.

one thing I’ve noticed with long term ttc is how fast everyone’s pregnancies go.

hoping I will be pregnant with my sticky rainbow soon so we can all be pregnant together again like in 2019.
Although I’ll be very behind you guys compared to back then when there was just a month or 3 between us,
But would still be nice sharing a bit of pregnancy together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->