Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Zero sign of AF, ewcm though and feeling sicky atm... I’m so confused :wacko:
How are you making out miss?!

Oooh that is exciting! I think ewcm can be a sign of pregnancy can't it? Not 100% sure as I do get a little bit mixed up with all the different cm types! Lol will you test in the morning?

The one with the 2 on I had to do another to double check as I thought my eyes were going :loopy: :rofl: xx

Lol I love you tdog I knew you'd post pics 😂😂 I seriously cannot wait to get my new glasses because I feel like I can't be accurate BUT I think I see a line! On the top 2 and last. Exciting! Xx

Lol I love you tdog I knew you'd post pics 😂😂 I seriously cannot wait to get my new glasses because I feel like I can't be accurate BUT I think I see a line! On the top 2 and last. Exciting! Xx

:rofl: no me to well :) I don't want to get hopes up yet but I'll be doing fmu aswell so shall see :) but I'm still early tho xx

Good luck tdog!! Rooting for you :dust:

Awww thank you hun :) don't lose hope I've just watched a YouTube vid and the woman done a test on the day of her missed period and :bfn: then done one another 4-5 days later and :bfp: So your still in running xx

:rofl: no me to well :) I don't want to get hopes up yet but I'll be doing fmu aswell so shall see :) but I'm still early tho xx

I do lol keep saying I'm not testing anymore but at 6:15am you can almost bet your life that I'll be poas! Dammit where is my self restraint! Hoping to see more lines from you tomorrow! I'll be 8dpo xx

I do lol keep saying I'm not testing anymore but at 6:15am you can almost bet your life that I'll be poas! Dammit where is my self restraint! Hoping to see more lines from you tomorrow! I'll be 8dpo xx

Fingers crossed:) I'll be 7dpo :) xx

Zero sign of AF, ewcm though and feeling sicky atm... I’m so confused :wacko:
How are you making out miss?!

I've none of my normal pms symptoms still and loads of creamy CM still feel abit weird down there though like pressure but not like I bursting for a wee and it feels like af is here but it isn't it's just cm but not loads and loads it's just more then normal but tonight the bloat is here big time had an Indian and a mc Donald milkshake as oh has agreed no more crappy food and to cut down his caffeine intake abit so I look like I'm about 6 months pregnant at the moment and still full of gas the gas hasn't gone away since af and I haven't eaten anything that would set me off and I haven't had tons of dairy either which would set me off thanks to ibs

Somethings catching my eye tdog and yea that's what I'm hoping for that af stays away and I get a bfp in a few days

Morning ladies. This am test. 8dpo . And bfn. To top ot off I wasted a frer!:dohh:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180910-065517.jpg
    Screenshot_20180910-065517.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 9
Tdog I see a line on the last few pictures for 6dpo that's amazing!!

Kay it might be too early still so don't feel disappointed at all x

Good luck everyone x

Tdog I see a line on the last few pictures for 6dpo that's amazing!!

Kay it might be too early still so don't feel disappointed at all x

Good luck everyone x

Maybe. Just kinda bracing myself for af. Don't think I'm gonna get that other line this cycle. But will no doubt keep wasting tests lol. Thank you x

Morning ladies 7dpo here I did a frer I see a faint line on it but can't get with camera xx

Screenshot_20180910-084037_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20180910-084050_Gallery.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"