Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Morning Kay I remember with my last 2 I had a cold so sounds promising :) xx

Morning hun. I've got a fair few symptoms but think its one of them phantom things tbh. But thank you. How are you feeling? Xx

Morning hun. I've got a fair few symptoms but think its one of them phantom things tbh. But thank you. How are you feeling? Xx

I have cramping just mild but their been having cramping for a few days now, I keep getting a stitch in my ovaries (heard can be cycts) my right ovary feels bruised aswell and getting little niggles here and their but apart from that I'm good :) how you feeling apart from the cold xx

Just dropping in to say hello! I’m still waiting for this awful anovulatory cycle to end. My temps never went up and I’ve been having cramping for days so probably a cyst where I’ve failed to ovulate.
Hanging around in the hopes of seeing some BFPs appear in the next few days for you lot! Good luck!

I have cramping just mild but their been having cramping for a few days now, I keep getting a stitch in my ovaries (heard can be cycts) my right ovary feels bruised aswell and getting little niggles here and their but apart from that I'm good :) how you feeling apart from the cold xx
Hoping it's a good sign for you! Fingers crossed!

I just feel off. Abit nauseous. Boobs tender. Crampy. God knows where the cold came from I don't get them often xx

Just dropping in to say hello! I’m still waiting for this awful anovulatory cycle to end. My temps never went up and I’ve been having cramping for days so probably a cyst where I’ve failed to ovulate.
Hanging around in the hopes of seeing some BFPs appear in the next few days for you lot! Good luck!

:hi: jelly hopefully be over soon how awful having to wait around I've never had one so I can't imagine what your going through xx

Hoping it's a good sign for you! Fingers crossed!

I just feel off. Abit nauseous. Boobs tender. Crampy. God knows where the cold came from I don't get them often xx

I have a little bit of a cold but I work in a school so putting it down to that lol, hopefully a good sign hun you never no fingers crossed xx

Bfn this morning

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180909-123530_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20180909-123530_Gallery.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20180909-123535_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20180909-123535_Gallery.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20180909-123540_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20180909-123540_Gallery.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 7
Keep feeling like I see something but my eye's are so watery and blurry due to this damn cold I'm not sure I'm able to give an accurate answer. But I'm praying I do see a line and it isn't just my eyes!

Yea but I didn't take my temp at the right time it was 3 hours later then normal had a rough night and slept through my alarm

I honestly can't see anything my OH is flat out asleep he's the reason I had a rough nights sleep last night because the bugger was awake all night and was being loving and kept cuddling and kissing me till I blew on him and told him to leave me the hell alone I was asleep and he woke me up

I honestly can't see anything my OH is flat out asleep he's the reason I had a rough nights sleep last night because the bugger was awake all night and was being loving and kept cuddling and kissing me till I blew on him and told him to leave me the hell alone I was asleep and he woke me up

Oh my I think I would have kicked him out of bed :rofl: yea it's alright for them to be still flat out the pain in the arses lol xx

Yea I struggle to sleep at the moment it's to noisy and it's to loud moving to a city from like a town growing up pretty much in country side is making it hard to sleep I used to it being really dark at night and really quiet but we have so much noise from other people and the airport so when I get to sleep I'm so greatful and then to be woken up took me ages to get back to sleep because everytime I flicked him off he came right back so that's when I blew up on him took me so long to get back to sleep aswell

Misswaiting- Can you use earplugs? Maybe that will help with the airplanes.. or maybe even just a fan that goes on the floor or something. Creating some noise to drowned it out.

Jelly - THAT so sucks! Are you using opks to see if you are getting a surge at all? Hopefully you get af SOON or ovulation.

Kay- I also have cold symptoms for the last two days. Mine was a sore throat on one side and headache but it is going away already it seems.

Convie- 9DPO is still early! you could implant today! :)

As for me- Super positive opk this morning. I have what looks like a good shadow on an IC but I do not trust them. I almost used my last FRER but decided against it. Temp vaginally was 98.89 this am which is high and resting heart rate is up higher than usual so could be good or could mean nothing. AF should be spotting Wed and full on Thursday.

I know you guys probably can’t see it but put it anyways

Attachments

• 442DD1DC-F469-4E0F-9A14-BAC6A3484880.jpg
    442DD1DC-F469-4E0F-9A14-BAC6A3484880.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 22
Misswaiting that isn't a pregnancy test. It is an ovulation test :( but yeah the cheapie is hard to see and they all have shadows so I think these are just dumb tests.

Misswaiting- Can you use earplugs? Maybe that will help with the airplanes.. or maybe even just a fan that goes on the floor or something. Creating some noise to drowned it out.

Jelly - THAT so sucks! Are you using opks to see if you are getting a surge at all? Hopefully you get af SOON or ovulation.

Kay- I also have cold symptoms for the last two days. Mine was a sore throat on one side and headache but it is going away already it seems.

Convie- 9DPO is still early! you could implant today! :)

As for me- Super positive opk this morning. I have what looks like a good shadow on an IC but I do not trust them. I almost used my last FRER but decided against it. Temp vaginally was 98.89 this am which is high and resting heart rate is up higher than usual so could be good or could mean nothing. AF should be spotting Wed and full on Thursday.

Thanks hun but no ear plugs actually hurt to much even the noise reducing ones I have that are made to be worn for hours at concerts I have to take them in and out it's the joys of my fibro any prolonged pressure causes pain we are going to go get some thick curtains and that should help with the light and will help with the noise a little aswell because I'm going to get some good thick lined curtains

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->