Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Misswaiting that isn't a pregnancy test. It is an ovulation test :( but yeah the cheapie is hard to see and they all have shadows so I think these are just dumb tests.

I have never seen opks that look like that sorry but that one that looks like a frer looks positive

It is okay! It is from the same company. They make Ovulation tests and Pregnancy tests. :) I WISH this was a pregnancy test :/ LOL

Iam also seeing something on the ic hoping fingers crossed for you :) xx

Hoping I think I see something too, keeping everything crossed for you! I’ve been doing OPKs every 2-3 days still just in case but absolutely nothing on them now. I think my body tried at the usual time and just gave up when it didn’t happen this month. Just got to wait for the breakthrough bleed and start again. Hopefully won’t be too long. Last anovulatory cycle a few months ago was 34 days. They’ve been a lot longer before though. I’m worried the chemical has messed everything up and not sure how to get my body back on track. I’m reluctant to try herbs or anything in case that makes it worse!

Miss have you tried playing white noise at night? I find it quite relaxing and it can block out other sounds. There’s 8 hour long ones on YouTube.

No I haven't tried the white noise I normally play rain sounds but while.my oh is on days I don't but he's on nights this week so fingers crossed I sleep better with some rain sounds

Tested tonight (stupid me) bfn again. Not sure why I do this to myself.

Couldn't be more bfn if it tried lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180909-212737.jpg
    Screenshot_20180909-212737.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 8
I originally thought AF was due yesterday, but I must still be regulating from bc. So I might be back to my 28 day cycles now. She should show tomorrow

I originally thought AF was due yesterday, but I must still be regulating from bc. So I might be back to my 28 day cycles now. She should show tomorrow

Oh I see. Have you had any signs that she may show? So sorry if you've said about it already. I haven't really caught up with that chat properly yet.

I tested again and I'm sure their is a line and came up with in the time limit if iam and it's showing now then bloody hell I'm only 6dpo xx

Sending hugs kay there is still a chance yet.
Mom I'm 13 dpo aswell

Zero sign of AF, ewcm though and feeling sicky atm... I’m so confused :wacko:
How are you making out miss?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back