Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Ugh sorry you can't sleep it is just now turning 10 PM here. I feel like I can see a faint line on yours as well TDOG. I am feeling a lil crampy now so AF may be on the way on time.. Booo. I should be spotting by Wednesday and full on by Thursday.

9dpo and bfn :cry:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180911-063659.jpg
    Screenshot_20180911-063659.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 8
It really sucks. Every morning you pray for that second line, even when you test super early. And then when it doesn't come you just feel so deflated. I know 9dpo is still early but when see others get clear line's at like 8dpo you pretty much feel like you must be out then for yours not to show up at that time. But ofcourse everyones body works differently. Hard to think that at the time though

I'm 9dpo due af any time from today. I had my cd21 blood test results which are 27.7
I read over 30 indicates ovulation so I'm not feeling very hopefull this month now :-(

Sorry to hear that. I'm not really sure what the numbers should be regarding O etc. Hopefully your dr can it explain it to you. Still very close to 30 though so maybe! Good luck

It really sucks. Every morning you pray for that second line, even when you test super early. And then when it doesn't come you just feel so deflated. I know 9dpo is still early but when see others get clear line's at like 8dpo you pretty much feel like you must be out then for yours not to show up at that time. But ofcourse everyones body works differently. Hard to think that at the time though

I think because I got a clear line at 9dpo last time, you just kind of expect it but I guess you can implant anytime. Some people don’t get bfp until the day af is due and getting negatives beforehand!

What brand does everyone think are the best tests for early testing? I used to love Superdrug (that’s what I got my 9dpo bfp on) but heard they aren’t great anymore!

Yeah true. One of the ones in my pic is a Superdrug test. With the lighter pink handle. To be fair when I found out I was preg with ds and dd I used cb. Never knew of the horror stories then about them and ofcourse they were right for me but lots of others get evap lines. So I'm not to sure. Even frer has a bad reputation now days

8dpo here ladies no symptoms as such just bit of cramping but do you see that on the frer? It is pink irl before today their was nothing on it.

Sorry for the bfns ladies every woman and pregnancy different hopefully you get you bfps soon :flower:

Screenshot_20180911-082715_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20180911-082728_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20180911-082738_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20180911-082759_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20180911-082808_Gallery.jpg

Not sure if I see it tdog but my eyes are super bad. Good luck with your tests later today lol

Oh tdog I have something catching my eye but I haven't had much sleep so don't trust my eyes today.
Cd2 is kicking my arse didn't sleep till half 4 this morning and I've to be at the job centre in 40mins and honestly I can't even stand the thought of getting off the bed I'm in so much pain these af cramps are here with total vengeance today they were bad last night but they are worse today it's in my back and my hips and just my whole pelvic area

Thank you ladies for looking my eyes are all funny from staring at it lol

Awww misswaiting hope the pain eases off soon I get bad pains aswell not normally that bad huge huge:hugs: xx

I'm thinking of not testing anymore. Gonna be hard though its part of my morning routine now lol x

Awww no Mrsmummy fingers crossed she not, Kay it's part of mine aswell now :rofl: fingers crossed for some more bfps here this thread needs them :rofl: xx

This thread reaaaally is lacking those bfps isnt it!! September thread is sloooow.. i think its 1 bfp?! Already 11 days into the month. Hopefully October will be better....!

I wasn't going to test at all today but then was woken up at 5am by nausea, then when in asda the thought of food made me want to vomit, even now I feel so sick, I was in 2 minds, 1 I get this every month its another great symptom of adeno. 2 babybabyitcouldbebaby.
so of course I went home and tested again like a dumbass :lol: even got a digi out so because I didn't want to obsessively line spot... the proceeded to do all tests I own including an ovulation test!!

the only thing I find weird is my ovulation tests usually always have second lines even after O, just faint ones but the last 4 I've done have all been super negative.

anyway all negative still, I feel stupid, should have just left it until tomorrow like I told myself I would :dohh:

keep thinking I see something on fr but then realise I'm getting line eyes

Attachments

• 20180911_110048.jpg
    20180911_110048.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 21

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member