Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Morning ladies well did test this morn and :bfn: 9dpo and feeling out my temp has below coverline aswell my back is killing me I have mild cramps, I wouldn't care I felt so much different this month xx

It’s very early for your temp to be below coverline! Maybe implantation dip?
I feel you, I was so positive this month :(

I’m just waiting for that 1 spot I get right before af!

Morning ladies well did test this morn and :bfn: 9dpo and feeling out my temp has below coverline aswell my back is killing me I have mild cramps, I wouldn't care I felt so much different this month xx

It’s very early for your temp to be below coverline! Maybe implantation dip?
I feel you, I was so positive this month :(

I’m just waiting for that 1 spot I get right before af!

I no that's what I thought far to early for my temp to be below hoping it's implantation not feeling so positive now tho just want to go bed and it be morning again :rofl: xx

Morning ladies. Tested today 10dpo and BFN. Thought I saw a vvfl but when I cracked open the test there was nothing! I'm thinking I'm definitely out as by now surely I'd be seeing something. Although af could be anywhere between 4 -7 days. I'm never entirely sure how long my cycle is going to be. Yet again woke up nauseous, crampy, painful boobs. And last night I kept getting a shooting pain in my lady garden lol (sorry tmi) no idea what that was all about. But think I'm classing this cycle as out.

Morning ladies. Tested today 10dpo and BFN. Thought I saw a vvfl but when I cracked open the test there was nothing! I'm thinking I'm definitely out as by now surely I'd be seeing something. Although af could be anywhere between 4 -7 days. I'm never entirely sure how long my cycle is going to be. Yet again woke up nauseous, crampy, painful boobs. And last night I kept getting a shooting pain in my lady garden lol (sorry tmi) no idea what that was all about. But think I'm classing this cycle as out.

I cracked my frer open from yesterday and their was a line but I no invalid when cracked open so can't count as anything lol xx

Nothing to report here. Feeling very normal and pre-AF-y :shrug:

Sorry for the bfns :hugs: I hope we all get a bfp before Christmas!!

I hope so it's oh birthday 3rd October if im not pregnant this cycle then next time i ovulate is on his birthday :rofl: but my calculations im 9dpo and ff I'm 8dpo tbh ff has never been wrong so I must be wrong :lol: testing to early again :rofl: xx

Kay testing does suck tbh I get sick of it after a while although I'm a poas addict I do get sick of it lol xx

ooh perfect timing then. I'm fed up of waiting for AF now. Just wish she'd get on with it so I can too!! :wacko:

I can't stop poas either but I admit I'm fed up of it now this month. My fault for starting so early. Just so disheartening seeing bfn every time.

Tbh I'm the same yea I'm still early but i just want to get on with it :rofl: ill keep yesting next few days see what happens xx

Me too probably but I know I'll get the same answer. Hope you get your bfp hunni xx

I'm surprised I haven't caved and tested! I think I just "know" this month isn't ours :shrug:

I think us women no tbh I no when I was pregnant with 3rd I new that was at 7dpo aswell 4th was 9dpo I'm just praying this dip is implantation lol knowing my luck it won't be xx

I'm surprised I haven't caved and tested! I think I just "know" this month isn't ours :shrug:

Well done for not caving! I almost wanna be a bad influence and say test but I won't lol you do what feels right for you

I think us women no tbh I no when I was pregnant with 3rd I new that was at 7dpo aswell 4th was 9dpo I'm just praying this dip is implantation lol knowing my luck it won't be xx

I've had pretty much all the "symptoms" but I'm not preganant. My body likes to play tricks. I am cramping like hell today but too early for af unless this cycle super short for me which rarely happens.

Hope the dip is implantation! Xx

I felt like that last cycle kay. I was sure i "must" be pregnant. Vomitting and everything!! Then AF showed up :shrug:

Good Morning ladies! CD 28 here should be spotting by late afternoon. I am kinda ready for it to happen because this cycle was a mess for me. Positive OPKS forever it felt like! I stopped taking them over the weekend but I bet you they would still be positive if I had one to take now lol. Geesh! Got a pad in already and ready to go! Haha

I can't stop poas either but I admit I'm fed up of it now this month. My fault for starting so early. Just so disheartening seeing bfn every time.

I'm with you on that one feel so good to be out of the house and not around pee sticks lol!
although I saw a chocolate cake in tkmaxx and the sight of it made me feel sick, so obviously I picked it up and as I did a strong smell of chocolate and orange came off of it and I almost puked, I lobbed it back on the shelf :rofl:

partner picked it back up and didn't get my problem because apparently it didn't smell of anything :lol:

Not to sound like a downer but I have heard strong sense of smell is a symptom of progesterone in the TWW. I really wish there was another way to tell if pregnant or not. Like a clear sign but who would need pregnancy tests? Ehh. What do you think the ladies in the early years did with out these tests haha! Just wait and saw if they got their period like good ladies right or maybe they had some kind of old wives tale ritual? BAHAH. Oh and Convie do not apologize for feeling upset or frustrated. It happens to us all when TTC for a bit. HUGS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->