Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

I wasn't going to test at all today but then was woken up at 5am by nausea, then when in asda the thought of food made me want to vomit, even now I feel so sick, I was in 2 minds, 1 I get this every month its another great symptom of adeno. 2 babybabyitcouldbebaby.
so of course I went home and tested again like a dumbass :lol: even got a digi out so because I didn't want to obsessively line spot... the proceeded to do all tests I own including an ovulation test!!

the only thing I find weird is my ovulation tests usually always have second lines even after O, just faint ones but the last 4 I've done have all been super negative.

anyway all negative still, I feel stupid, should have just left it until tomorrow like I told myself I would :dohh:

keep thinking I see something on fr but then realise I'm getting line eyes

I see something on the frer!

We definitely need some bfps. This tww has felt more like 6ww! Dragged is an understatement.

Good Morning ladies. I am feeling grumpy today myself. FRER looks no different then yesterday so I am assuming AF will be here tomorrow on time for spotting and Thursday on full blast. :/ COME ON BFPS!!!

Next cycle I will be trying to be STRICT about DTD every other day from day AF stops to day she starts (which hopefully she wont)

Something catching my eye on the cheapie and the frer hun

Thanks ladies I went wasn't in there long thankfully don't have to go back for 2 weeks now but been told I have to do a course because everyone has to and it's 2 weeks long so I shall want the ground to swallow me by time that's over it will be teaching me to suck eggs probably like how to write a cv when I already have one and how to do interviews which I already know because I was taught by my dad who does interviews and I've had jobs before only jobless because I moved so far away from home so the trip to work would have been 2 hours each way on public transport.

That's what I said about this month lol we did start off every other day then last 2 times before ovulation and on ovulation day we did :rofl:

Convie I can see a hint of something on them xx

thanks girls, I keep thinking I see something on fr and then I see nothing then something I don't know, just had partner come to bed with me and basically curl up in a ball with me, cried because I feel so sick and feel so sick just for a period and it's not worth it then fell asleep... oops

I think I need to do it mainly because without knowing when I'm ovulating it could be ANY time. I've probably missed it the past 2 cycles as we stopped too early :dohh:

Yeah with my positive opks all cycle long this month I am in the same boat Mrs so I have to do it too lol

Sorry you are feeling down Convie! HUGS!!

I wasn't going to test at all today but then was woken up at 5am by nausea, then when in asda the thought of food made me want to vomit, even now I feel so sick, I was in 2 minds, 1 I get this every month its another great symptom of adeno. 2 babybabyitcouldbebaby.
so of course I went home and tested again like a dumbass :lol: even got a digi out so because I didn't want to obsessively line spot... the proceeded to do all tests I own including an ovulation test!!

the only thing I find weird is my ovulation tests usually always have second lines even after O, just faint ones but the last 4 I've done have all been super negative.

anyway all negative still, I feel stupid, should have just left it until tomorrow like I told myself I would :dohh:

keep thinking I see something on fr but then realise I'm getting line eyes

I see something on those bottom two!

Hi ladies how are we all just checking in on all you :) :flower: nothing really to report here apart from really bad back I have sciatica anyway but tonight it's so painful xx

Sorry your back is hurting Tdog! Nothing to report here. Didn't do any more tests and wont unless I end up being late. Expecting spotting tomorrow.

morning girls, sorry about yesterday, thank you all for the hugs!
nothing much to report today feel a lot better nausea wise, boobs still sore, that's about it, OH is taking me out to distract me and so I'm away from tests :lol:

hope everyone else is okay, hoping we get some positives in here soon!

Morning everyone!
I agree this month is seriously lacking in bfps!
I think my test this morning were bfn, thought I saw a line but nope.
Nothing else to report. No symptoms as such, no real cramping, maybe a little tender boobs.

How’s everyone today? Did anyone test?

Morning ladies well did test this morn and :bfn: 9dpo and feeling out my temp has below coverline aswell my back is killing me I have mild cramps, I wouldn't care I felt so much different this month xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->