Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

@laurarebecca1 those lines are looking clear and darker for sure!!

@Suggerhoney good luck today!

My temps have dropped two days in a row and I’m doubting whether ovulation has happened. Hopefully they’ll be able to tell me for sure on Thursday at the scan but it’s very disheartening.

F73CFF56-954E-486B-B3C4-A093F39BB03C.jpeg

My body is full on playing tricks on me...feel very sick today but tests are super faint, nothing like last nights. Think I’ll get a digital today and test this evening and go with whatever that says with af being due tomorrow it should show

Hi ladies I haven't had time to catch up but will later on. I've just had my scan and I'm 13 weeks 1 day and due on 14th October.
Also had the chromosomal abnormalities blood test and will get the results within 7 working days.
But the scan went well. 20190409_132105.jpg

Thank you ladies
See my high risk pregnancy consultant and I will be having growth scans every 4 weeks from 26 weeks. So I'm going to book a privet gender scan at 16 weeks then I have my anatomy scan on 30th may when I'll be 20+3 and then from 26 weeks I will be having a scan every 4 weeks. Been told I will have alot of appointments. Its only because I'm high risk but I'm glad there looking after me. Have to have bloodtest bloodtest done once a month to check my liver and kidney function because I've had a liver transplant and I also had that liver thing u get In pregnancy and pre eclampsia. So I'll will be closely watched.
I'll add the rest of my pics. 20190409_184611.jpg 20190409_184646.jpg 20190409_184707.jpg

@Suggerhoney lovely photos, glad you’re being well looked after!

@laurarebecca1 how’s it going today?

I’m still not sure if I’ve ovulated. Going to carry on if I haven’t just in case. FF moved my ovulation date back a day this morning.

6B2BC302-1B2A-40D5-B1F4-279F16CD2750.jpeg

Just to update: started bleeding yesterday (2 days early) :( super sad and emotional

Suggarhoney: lovely pictures!

Jelly: I hope this is ovulation for you! I hope it jumps up for you tomorrow.

I might start temping again so I can confirm exact o day

Just had my scan. It was very quick and all abdominal which I wasn't expecting as they've always needed to do TV scans in the past. She just said the results would be at my doctors in a week. I asked if she knew if I'd ovulated and she said "oh I can't really tell from a scan" :shrug:

Just had my scan. It was very quick and all abdominal which I wasn't expecting as they've always needed to do TV scans in the past. She just said the results would be at my doctors in a week. I asked if she knew if I'd ovulated and she said "oh I can't really tell from a scan" :shrug:
Oh... I'm sorry she wasn't more helpful. I hope the dr will be more helpful with your results

@jellybeanxx Ugh sounds like she wasn't super helpful. :( I hope you ovulated! As a side question since you are on metformin do you ever take any Zantac (Rantidine) for acid reflux. I was just RX'd metformin yesterday but haven't taken it yet due to it mentioning something about possible interactions due to the Zantac. I can't seem to find a clear answer.

@laurarebecca1 Sorry to hear about the bleeding :( HUGS!

@Hoping4numbr3 I’m not on ranitidine but I just had a quick look at the drug interaction info I use at work and it does look like ranitidine can increase the effects of metformin so best ask your doctor. Maybe they could switch to a different antacid?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->