Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

@jellybeanxx cd67 wow yes I agree with you body doesn't no what to do where it's at who what it wants but sure ain't the same as you :haha: how frustrating for you xx

Thanks ladies will just restart temping on cd5 or something

I had an almost positive opk yesterday morning on cd11 I was really shocked. In over a year of TTC checking my ovulation I always get a positive one cd15 so this is much earlier, was expecting today would be positive but then this morning it was completely negative. If I could manage to ovulate earlier it would help with my short luteal phase! I'll keep testing this week and see what happens.

sorry to hear about AF Kay :hugs:

I'm glad its not just me who has thought about this :lol:

Jelly this cycle is being crazy for you :( I hope you get some answers soon :hugs:

Laura I hope you catch that egg before he goes, I get so frustrated thinking the months hes gone could have been our months, I need to stop thinking that!

AFM I'm mental, took a test today just because I am feeling so sick, first test was invalid second was neg obv, but having periods during pregnancy does run in the family so thought i'd check but no just my adeno messing with me, Chris got his plane tickets, I am driving him to heathrow on monday :(
I ovulate tuesday. if i do ov on my usual 11CD so he gets to look forward to morning sex before we leave :lol:
still trying to figure out if hes on land while I'm fertile next month, by the looks of it if he is I'm going to have to get a plane to washington and do a 4 hour drive, which is scary because I've never driven in america and I have never driven a automatic and they don't seem to do manual rental cars, jesus the lengths I'm going through to catch the egg :rofl:

Thanks convie!

Ooh well at least Chris will leave happy lol! So strange that you'll be at Heathrow it's literally about 15 minutes away from my house!

okay guys I didn't bin the invalid test I left it on my desk and as I was leaving the door I saw the control line was up, before there were no lines so I looked at it and it looks like this.
obviously I'm only cd5 so this must be a cruel joke? or am I seeing things? OMG I'm so confused never buying this test again :(20181017_152041.jpg 454540db-b52b-4703-bec0-d8637eb92d71.png

I definitely see the second line @Convie! Did you say your other one from today was BFN? Was it from the same sample?

I definitely see the second line @Convie! Did you say your other one from today was BFN? Was it from the same sample?

no the other one i took was a digi I randomly had in my cupboard, i just took a cheapie and thats bfn, im putting this one down as invalid and a very mean evap

I can defo see a pink line on that Convie!!

same its so much darker in real life as well, its hard to pick up on camera but because of how long both lines took to appear and the fact there is dye run on there too, and ya know i've had my period even my temp is superrrrr low so I know deep down it must be invalid, wish i never took this test now though :dohh:

i for sure see a line! with my first child i still had a period! i hate to say this to make you all worry even more but it does happen. i didnt know i was pregnant until 5 months!!! i had a tiny figure and was young so it looked like i was just bloated!

2 of my friends didn't know until 5 month's either. As both still had periods. Not trying to build up hope hun because i know how disheartening it can be when it's not a pregnancy. But as previously said, it can happen. I love watching those I didn't know I was pregnant programs lol

funnily enough my dads old friend, who i grew up with, his wife recently had a baby and she went to hospital with stomach cramps, turns out she was in labour, no one including her knew she was pregnant!

I’ve spoken to someone recently who didn’t find out until 5 months either (and it was her third baby!) she still had periods but started feeling the baby move!

I had that line recently that turned out to be a very mean evap. I’ve had two this cycle after never having any before! Hope yours is a real one. It’s frustrating when it’s not and you can’t help but feel a bit hopeful.

See there you go. Again not building hopes but it does seem to happen more than we realise. We seem to think when af comes that its over for that cycle, 9/10 times that's correct. But not every period means theres no pregnancy

haven't got any tests left, going to leave it for the time being I still think it was a invalid test/evap cos other tests I took were neg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->