Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Thanks guys. Still waiting for her to show but cramping so should be soon! Hope so, just want to be on the next cycle now.

So sorry tdog! Hopefully this will be our cycle!

I am new here and am 5dpo i tested stupid I know obviously it was a bfn but getting pinching pain in lower left abdomen I hope you get your bfp hun

Hey lovely pinching pain can be a good sign :) fingers crossed for you and welcome :dust: I started testing at 6dpo I normally do but I can be so stressful and draining tbh xx

@Kaymumof2 Sorry hun :hugs: xx

Ladies this period is so weird I have painful cramps and tmi but I haven't had to change my pad since noonish time sorry again tmi normally when I come on it starts light then goes full on by dinner timeish and I did have bad cramping but nothing now xx

@Kaymumof2 :hugs: sorry lovely!

@tdog has the bleeding stopped completely?

@Convie I was trying to figure out how to do that when my husband was away during my fertile window a couple of months ago. I’m right there with you in crazy town!

My RPR is usually low to mid 60s in my follicular phase and then low 70s after I’ve ovulated. It’s gone right up to 76 today! I so want it to be a good sign but my temps are so all over the place I wouldn’t know if and when I’d have ovulated. CD66 now. FML.

Jelly - what does your chart look like now?

Tdog that’s strange

Kay I’m sorry! Come on girls we got this next cycle!

Convie - I was thinking about something like this for jan to jun. Technically we only have 3 cycles left before he goes :(

Thanks ladies! Means alot to have you guy's

Convie I wish there was a way of doing that! Would be so ideal for so many people in your situation

Jelly thank you! You must be so frustrated! I really hope this limbo cycle ends soon one way or other

Laura thank you! I know I'm going to be positive this cycle

Tdog thank you! How odd?! Wonder what's going on there

Thanks jj hope af stays away for you

Jelly - what does your chart look like now?

Tdog that’s strange

Kay I’m sorry! Come on girls we got this next cycle!

Convie - I was thinking about something like this for jan to jun. Technically we only have 3 cycles left before he goes :(

Ridiculous... my chart mostly looks ridiculous :haha:
Temps are climbing again but they’ve done that before to the point I was sure I’d ovulated and then they just dropped but no AF so I don’t know. I’ve added a photo of the temp chart and my Fitbit RPR.

0C84BA6E-CE4C-4DBF-A5E5-E3ACEEA5C5C3.jpeg 6F014F4D-5356-4702-8D79-C4106B4F22F0.jpeg

:haha: my mam went on Dr Google and said if I was pregnant it could be normal to bleed light :haha: it's a pinkish/reddish colour and no clots I normally have clots about now aswell xx

Hi ladies
I’ve been lying low for a while but still having a nosey at this thread.
CD 9 for me due to ov this weekend, so much easier when it falls on a weekend :)

Tdog my periods are like yours is now but I used to start spotting and within an hour full on af, now I spot for a full day before af. If your af is still not normal tomorrow then I would be tempted to test in the evening.

Good luck everyone else ! And sorry to those who’s af showed up this month.
Sending lots of :dust:

Hi ladies
I’ve been lying low for a while but still having a nosey at this thread.
CD 9 for me due to ov this weekend, so much easier when it falls on a weekend :)

Tdog my periods are like yours is now but I used to start spotting and within an hour full on af, now I spot for a full day before af. If your af is still not normal tomorrow then I would be tempted to test in the evening.

Good luck everyone else ! And sorry to those who’s af showed up this month.
Sending lots of :dust:

I was thinking that tbh as this is so not normal I'm going to see how it goes tomorrow xx

Sorry about AF ladies :hugs: I’m cd9 as well, meant to ov on Sunday. Having beta done and progesterone checked on the 31st. So we shall see what this cycle brings

I have ordered ov tests so plan to test, will be easier to test over the weekend rather than in the week when at work

Morning ladies, as some of you know last cycle was my 1st cycle of temping. I used to take it orally. This time I want to try vaginally. Do any of you do it that way? How far do you go in and do you just kinda stay in the middle or does it need to touch a side? Lol sorry! I didn't temp this morning as I'm on my period. Would waiting until af has finished mess up the accuracy of my chart? Usually I O around cd 17. Af lasts around 5 day's. Sorry for all the questions!

Morning ladies so iam extremely heavy now and still not really in pain either I normally have bad period pain tbh this cycle was weird, when I ovd it didn't really hurt which normally does just a little niggle was so strange xx

@Kaymumof2 I only temp orally never done vaginally tbh sorry I'm not much help lol xx

@Kaymumof2 I’ve only ever temped orally or with my Ava no can’t help with the methodology lol but I know when people use ovusense they don’t temp during their periods. I think as long as you have a few temps before ovulation so you can see the rise, you can detect a pattern so missing those days should be fine.

My temps are rising again and my RPR is crazy high. Think my body has just lost it. CD67 now!

DBA16344-16EA-4F5F-835F-AC90997B5C0B.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->