Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

My temp has been rising again. If I discard the temps from the last time it did that but it wasn’t actually ovulation, it’s puts me at 7DPO. Will just have to see if they stay elevated!
I fell down the stairs last night and my foot is all swollen and bruised today. There goes my plan to go to Wilko and buy more tests!

27B8C8F7-5333-4269-AF62-C994DE8F2A39.jpeg

My temp has been rising again. If I discard the temps from the last time it did that but it wasn’t actually ovulation, it’s puts me at 7DPO. Will just have to see if they stay elevated!
I fell down the stairs last night and my foot is all swollen and bruised today. There goes my plan to go to Wilko and buy more tests!

View attachment 1045843

Oooo that’s exciting!!

Hi ladies
So today is CD11 and had twinges in my left side for the last hour. Decided to take an ov test, would you say from this that ov is near ?

6FC7FC10-4AAC-49B1-BE91-A92E7EA7B69E.jpeg

oh jelly i hope this was ovulation for you :hugs:

laura just :hugs: I get it :(

mme, I wouldn't say so, keep testing as it can all change quickly but most of my ov tests look like that throughout the month and darker

Thanks convie I’ve only started testing at cd 13 before and had that result that’s got darker through the day. I did actually take another at 7pm and it was lighter ? I’ve been quite laid back with ov tests before but thought I would try harder this time as it will prob fall on a weekend (don’t get chance to do them in week when working)

MME I think you still have a good few days before positive or potentially just missed it?

AFM cd7, due to ovulate next Thursday. Going to take it easy this cycle, and try and just wait for af rather than testing too early ( :^o) I’m still having weird cramps even though AF has finished. My body is messed up!

How are we all today?

Last edited:
@laurarebecca1 sorry about the cramps, hope they ease off soon.

My temps are still rising. If I discount the last rise that obviously wasn’t ovulation, then FF puts me at 8DPO but if they’re included then it only puts me at 3DPO :shrug: to be honest I won’t even believe I’ve ovulated until the cycle ends one way or another.

@laurarebecca1 sorry about the cramps, hope they ease off soon.

My temps are still rising. If I discount the last rise that obviously wasn’t ovulation, then FF puts me at 8DPO but if they’re included then it only puts me at 3DPO :shrug: to be honest I won’t even believe I’ve ovulated until the cycle ends one way or another.

What does your chart look like? I hope this is your cycle jelly!

In other news: I found a decaf tea I love the taste of!!

Ooh which tea is that? I’ve never found a regular decaf tea that tastes good but I do like herbal and fruit teas.

This is my mess of chart

D82F1AED-E3C1-4B7B-8CA5-F7EDC4D48142.jpeg

@laurarebecca1 we used to have that one at work during my first pregnancy but I’d gone right off tea at that point :haha:
If I’m 8DPO then we timed it brilliant if I’m only 3DPO then the timing probably wouldn’t be good enough.

Omg ladies not been having notifications don't no why lol, anyway hope that rise is a good sign @jellybeanxx :) xx

I've have in the last week 5-6 people announce on Facebook of being pregnant feeling so shit about it tbh :cry: xx

How you ladies anyway? Xx

@laurarebecca1 I’d given up hope of ovulating so I hadn’t been recording anything other than the temp from my Ava bracelet. I’m leaning towards being 8DPO as my sex drive was higher around that time :blush:

@tdog sorry for the baby bombs! There always seems to be more announcements when you’re TTC! Fx this is your month :dust:

@laurarebecca1 I’d given up hope of ovulating so I hadn’t been recording anything other than the temp from my Ava bracelet. I’m leaning towards being 8DPO as my sex drive was higher around that time :blush:

@tdog sorry for the baby bombs! There always seems to be more announcements when you’re TTC! Fx this is your month :dust:

I hope you’re 8dpo, when are you planning on testing?

I decided to test this morning at 9DPO as my temp is still climbing. I can definitely see something in person but I don’t know if it’s just a shadow from a scratch on the plastic. Will test again tomorrow!

BFC33139-1C51-405E-8965-9B9E8678506F.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->