Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

@tdog something must be in the air, I ov’d early too. Only 2 days early but still. I would’ve missed it had I not started my opks when I did

It's strange tbh but I just done a clear blue one and blank circle that one I did earlier was smu, I'll do another later just because that has baffled me :haha: I no sometimes you can get a stronger opks during your cycle but I done one yesterday (I no I no early lol) I was only spotting yesterday aswell and that was blank so today has thrown me, if I was to ovulate early then my period would be extra early :shrug: xx

@mme cd12 this cycle! I was not expecting that. I have to call my gyno tomorrow and see if I should get my blood work done earlier now :wacko:

@tdog I usually get ovary pains or a small bleed one week before o. I've had quite painful twinges on my left ovary today so I'm really hoping for an early o. I've had some tiniest bit of spotting too so fx this is a good sign.

I also think I’m going to o early this month. Already got a second line on my opk on cd9, usually I don’t this early so will be interesting to see when I do o!

We certainly like to do things in sync with each other :haha: xx

Morning everyone! It feels so weird to be trying every other day, not used to this. We normally bd everyday in the fertile window - not because we try, it just happens. I’m trying not to, without telling OH...very tricky!

Jelly did you test again?

Morning I can't imagine @laurarebecca1 :haha: my cm seem very watery today wth is going on :shrugs: so confused with my body now just when I thought I new it :haha: xx

hey girls, will try to catch up tomorrow, turns out I got my days wrong and Chris is actually leaving tomorrow not today, I actually cried when I realised I get an extra 24 hours with him :rofl:

anyway I'm quickly popping on to ask if my FF chart looks okay for fertility?? I got a flashing smiley yesterday which is a day late than usual, hoping it becomes solid today but thought I'd look more into my chart too, sadly with charts I have no idea what I'm looking for, and it's saying it might not be accurate because I temp at different times, that's only because i wake up constantly when I sleep so I will temp after I've slept 3+ hours and woken, which is usually 3-4am

I would say your chart is looking good hun you should have a dip when ovulating xx

haha my mind is broken, I read it wrong as isn't looking good hence the darn it, then thought i was editing the post to say thank you!
I'm a bellend :rofl:
but yes thank you, I will be back to catch up properly tomorrow but hope everyone is well :hugs:

I wish I was in sync with you all! CD72 today. 11DPO so AF should be due today (unless I ovulated on the second temp rise). Looks like BFN. Have included my chart and the test photos (with and without flash).
Feeling proper sorry for myself today!

04BD6EF3-5A04-4521-AB3C-B46059D96D9F.jpeg 5709583E-B59F-4408-B20F-24F1AB03E03D.jpeg

Oh @jellybeanxx think my eyes are playing tricks I see something but again it could be the casing of the test xx

I love the price of the tests @tdog but they aren’t the easiest to read. I’m always convinced there’s *something* there but I think it’ll need to be quite an obvious line on these ones!
Still no AF though. My boobs are really sore and have been for a few days which is unusual for me. They might just be sick of the hormone mess though :haha:

Can't go wrong for the price of them @jellybeanxx :)

I've just got a flashing smiley that is way to early for even me :-k I'm so confused now and this is my ovulation test aswell xx

Screenshot_20181022-142418_Gallery.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->