Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

@tdog the casing on the Wilkos tests are definitely a pain! I opened it and pulled the window off but I have too much line eye now to know if I see anything. Will just have to wait until tomorrrow! :dohh:

@tdog the casing on the Wilkos tests are definitely a pain! I opened it and pulled the window off but I have too much line eye now to know if I see anything. Will just have to wait until tomorrrow! :dohh:

This has been one long arse cycle for you what a pain xx

I too see something jelly ! Fingers crossed

CD13 today, first one yesterday’s ov test 2nd one today’s, it’s getting darker but just not quite there yet

29966B90-AC29-4AF8-8E13-37CE76A6733A.png 1A01DDAA-297A-42CD-ABB6-0CA957E7B7C5.jpeg

I too see something jelly ! Fingers crossed

CD13 today, first one yesterday’s ov test 2nd one today’s, it’s getting darker but just not quite there yet

@jellybeanxx fx for you. I got my last bfp at cycle day 72.. it was the longest cycle ever for me!

@mme seem a like o will happen in the next couple of days.

@tdog the pregnancy announcements always sound so bad when you are desperate for your own. I feel your pain!!

I'm waiting on o.. think I still have another 2 weeks left lol. I'm cd10 and I usually o around CD 25-29 So long!

Morning ladies
Trying to add a photo but everyone I try to add is saying it’s too large ! Not had problems before so can’t understand it

Managed it eventually!
SMU test here, looks like this is it ! Not bd since Friday and won’t be able to dtd till this eve when dd has gone to bed, fear it’s not gonna be enough this month

D1AE9B0B-E373-42F8-9DEC-F5EBA296FB1E.jpeg

Yey @mme it will be fine hun fingers crossed for you xx

AFM ladies I have this weird full feeling in my uterus and pains like I'm ovulating I'm only cd6 and don't ovulate until cd15-17 so painful idk what's going on with my body tbh :haha: xx

Tdog have you any ov tests ? I would take one if you do, ov at cd6 has been known before

@mme I did take one and it's dark not positive but normally at this time never that dark :shrug: xx

Screenshot_20181021-115851_Gallery.jpg

My guess is your gonna ov early ! My test was like that 2 days ago, I only took the test as I had twinges and 2 days later mine is a blaring positive, keep testing could be early this cycle

My guess is your gonna ov early ! My test was like that 2 days ago, I only took the test as I had twinges and 2 days later mine is a blaring positive, keep testing could be early this cycle

Very early then I don't mind tbh I'll just keep testing I don't want to miss it either xx

@tdog I think I may have ovulated very early this month too.. I didn't use any opks but I'm cd14 today and don't feel any of my normal symptoms I use to get.. I did have loads of ewcm (Sorry tmi) last week so think it was then.. we have dtd nearly every day well at least every second day so hoping I have still caught it even if it was earlier than I thought

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->