Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Because I ov’d early, my fertile window started the day after AF ended, so it happens. I’m guessing you’ll just be in my boat and have a shorter cycle

Omg ladies I am fuming don't no where to put it or anything I'm so upset right now:cry: had a phone call from daughter's school (she is 13 nearly 14) she has been self harming and I've not known it's all because of her dad I want to rip his f**king head off, last year he called her fat and when she went not long ago he had ago at her for not making the effort to see him, he should make the effort to see his own daughter and now the school are concerned :cry: xx

Oh @tdog :hugs: I started self harming at 12 yrs old, such a sensitive age! Massive :hugs: to your daughter, be strong for her. It’s unfortunately a really hard thing to overcome once started. Poor girl :(

@tdog that poor lass! At least she’s got you and the school to support her :hugs: for both of you.

@tdog that poor lass! At least she’s got you and the school supporting her :hugs: to you both!

Thank you ladies I just feel like a bad mam for not even noticing she just seems so happy but maybe she not I'm going to talk to her later when I get kids to bed and it's just us, the school talked about taking her to the doctors about it xx

Definitely don’t blame yourself, people can be really good at hiding their pain especially from their loved ones. Give her chance to talk things through and get a GP appointment to see if they can get a counselling referral.
Mind have some great info for supporting people as well so maybe have a look at their website. There’s a helpline too if you need to chat to someone.

@tdog don’t blame yourself hun. I also hid from my parents for as long as I could, but I imagine the guilt they felt when they first found out. I agree with @jellybeanxx theres lots of support out there these days, for both of you :hugs:

Really don't think I ovulated this month... i didn't use opks cause I wanted to relax and enjoy trying this month but now I'm all over the place wondering if I even have a chance this month..

I have pcos so it's not uncommon for me not to ovulate especially since i have gained a few pounds since my mmc...

I don't remember having any ewcm this month not like last two months.. altho and sorry this is really tmi... (I can't believe I'm about to type this) is it possible that it could of got mixed with his sperm so when I whipped it was mixed in with it?? Sorry again

Thank you ladies I have spoke to her going to book a gp appointment tomorrow for her, she broke down it is because of her dad I just want to rip his head off and have ago at him but it's not going to help the situation so I no I need to stay calm for her sake xx

@Shorty88 I use to think that but they say that sperm will soak in toilet tissue so if it didn't then you did have ewcm hope you have hun and you've caught the eggy xx

Oh tdog I’m so sorry ! How awful for your dd. Getting help is the right way forward, I hope for both your sakes this is the worst to come and you can both now deal with it together and overcome this. Sending hugs to you both

Oh tdog I’m so sorry ! How awful for your dd. Getting help is the right way forward, I hope for both your sakes this is the worst to come and you can both now deal with it together and overcome this. Sending hugs to you both

Thank you so much Ian just glad she has decided to talk to someone about it she has opened up to me which is something just hope we can move forward from this xx

I’m glad she opened up to you @tdog and I hope the GP appointment goes well.

Still no AF here. I’m now thinking if I did ovulate it was on the second rise which would put me at 7DPO as if it was the first rise I’d be 12DPO and either have AF or a clear BFP by now. Have I mentioned that I’m proper sick of this?!

Thank you @jellybeanxx managed to get her an appointment for this morn. I would be sick of it aswell could you book a doctor's appointment? Xx

Tog I'm so sorry about your daughter, I can't imagine how painful it is to know your daughter is in pain. But it sounds good that she opened up to you and now you can deal with it together. She is lucky to have you. And kudos for the patience with her dad. This is probably really better for her.

Tog I'm so sorry about your daughter, I can't imagine how painful it is to know your daughter is in pain. But it sounds good that she opened up to you and now you can deal with it together. She is lucky to have you. And kudos for the patience with her dad. This is probably really better for her.

Thank you so much hun it really is hard but need to stay strong not for the other 3 but for her xx

You're not a bad mum at all hun. They are very good at hiding the signs :hugs:

Thank you @jellybeanxx managed to get her an appointment for this morn. I would be sick of it aswell could you book a doctor's appointment? Xx

I’m going to see if AF arrives in the next few days but if not then I think I’ll have to make a GP appointment!

I’m going to see if AF arrives in the next few days but if not then I think I’ll have to make a GP appointment!

I would hun as going that long is not right fingers crossed for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->