Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Oh ladies thank you do much for the well wishes honest I'm finding it hard to concentrate tbh, Paul and I spoke more about it Beth is booked in for a lie detector Friday (she asked for it to be done to prove she is telling the truth) he said he wants to see what this lie detector says before making any rash decisions my head is battered with it all, he says because she has told so many lies before that's why he not believing her and I do see where he is coming from tbh :cry: xx

Oh @Momof2onetube congratulations on your little princess welcome to the princess club lol Paul and I cant decide on names so another stress to go on :rofl: xx

@jellybeanxx I sure hope you have ovulated xx

I wish I could give you the biggest hug @tdog :hugs: I can’t even imagine the stress you’re under atm. I hope you guys can figure it all out! Thinking of you always! And thank you, we have picked Madelyn Ann-Marie as her name :cloud9: it’s been so wonderful sharing this entire journey with you!!!

@tdog I didn’t even think you could do lie detector tests outside of TV shows! How reliable is the test? I hope that it gives you all whatever you need to keep moving forward and to heal from this. Big hugs to you :hugs: I’m glad you and Paul have been able to talk.

I don’t think I’ve ovulated. I’m gutted. I do get to increase the metformin to the full dose on Friday so I’m hoping that will help.

@tdog I didn’t even think you could do lie detector tests outside of TV shows! How reliable is the test? I hope that it gives you all whatever you need to keep moving forward and to heal from this. Big hugs to you :hugs: I’m glad you and Paul have been able to talk.

I don’t think I’ve ovulated. I’m gutted. I do get to increase the metformin to the full dose on Friday so I’m hoping that will help.

I’m with you on this one. They aren’t allowed to be used in the court system (at least in the US) because the results can vary for so many reasons. @tdog I really hope you are all able to work through this some how. How terrible for you both. :-(

@jellybeanxx does the metformin push ovulation? I don’t know much about fertility drugs other than clomid as my problems are related to a thyroid antibody as treated with synthroid. I hope it helps you next time!

@hmmohrma not exactly no, metformin is used off label to treat PCOS. It’s actually a diabetes medication but the theory is that it helps the insulin resistance that women with PCOS can have and that in turn gets hormone levels back where they should be.

Still nothing going on here. So bored of these long cycles.

Hey ladies! Last month was a bust for me but I’m an ultrasound tech so I’ve been tracking the situation lol this month I thought I missed my O but turns out my body is O late this month! So yesterday and today I got A positive ovulation test, I’ve had a big cyst on my right ovary, my cervix is high and open! We’ve BD’d on the 17th, 19th and 20th (today). I’m hoping this all happened for a reason and maybe I was meant to catch it even though I thought I missed it. Any advice?

Hello I’m really curious and I need help !!! So this is my first TTC journey 3rd cycle On 2/26 -3/2 I had AF (Aunt Flo menstural cycle )on cycle day 15 which was 3/12 (TMI) I had egg white cm & positive opk BD( baby danced ) 3/10- 3/18 really wasn’t trying to just happen lol so on what I believe is 6 dpo 3/18 at 11:35pm I had a burning sensation like a tattoo gun in my right lining it lasted about 30mins on 7dpo 3/19 I had what i believe to be IB ( implantation bleeding ) it started as a pink dot after the third wipe it was more noticeable only lasted 10mintues now I’m just patiently waiting praying and wishing for another sign Af not due for 8 days 3/28 …. anyone had these symptoms And ending in bfp ???? Sorry for long post really Curious.

Tdog I’m sorry :(

Jelly I hope you ovulate soon!

AFM: cd13 and ovulation seems a long way off, second line on opk still very faint! Was hoping I would ovulate tomorrow :(

Hi ladies! Sorry I haven't been on. Kinda needed a break. So much to catch up on here! Lol
Congratulations to those who have got their BFPs!
Congratulations to those who now know the gender on their babies!
Baby dust to those still trying/in the 2ww!

AFM I am cycle 8. Currently 11dpo. So after I took my bbt this morning it said on the pregnancy monitor that my chart is possibly triphasic! This has never happened before. I know it isn't a definite pregnancy sign just increase the possibility of it being so. Stupidly, I got excited and tested. BFN. I was so hoping to see a line. Even a faint one. I know I shouldn't of got my hopes up. I just couldn't help it. I have so many symptoms too. Sore boobs. Really nauseous. Alot of acid. Peeing more. Tired. So I guess I'm wondering if anyone else has had a triphasic chart and what was the outcome? Is it possible I still could be pregnant despite the BFNs? I used 3 tests. A frer was one of them. Af is due either sunday or Monday. I'll post a pic of my chart for you guys to see. Any advice is greatly received! TIA!

Screenshot_20190322-150146.png Screenshot_20190322-150201.png

Thank you hun how are you and little one doing?
Great thanks! Finally starting to feel human again haha! 1st tri wiped me out! I was sleeping all the time and being sick loads! Started to feel little ripple movements.. cant wait to feel more noticeable movements!!
3 weeks Monday til we find out the gender!

Great thanks! Finally starting to feel human again haha! 1st tri wiped me out! I was sleeping all the time and being sick loads! Started to feel little ripple movements.. cant wait to feel more noticeable movements!!
3 weeks Monday til we find out the gender!
Awww bless you! Glad your feeling better. Seems to be going by so fast! Almost gender time? Wow any guesses what you think little one is?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->