Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

@Suggerhoney I know I posted on your thread in 2nd tri, but I’m wishing you and your little boy the very best possible outcome! Hang in there hun :hugs:

Thank you sweety. Hopefully everything will be ok. At least I'm on meds for it. Just praying they work. The itching has calmed alot so I'm hoping that means there working

Hi Ladies! Hope everyone is well. I am sorry I don't use facebook very often so didn't join the group. I am going in for induction this Thursday coming up. Crazy! Where did the time go! I hope it isn't a horrible experience and it doesn't take forever! Hoping to see more bfps around here soon! Keep checking in on you ladies!

Hi Ladies! Hope everyone is well. I am sorry I don't use facebook very often so didn't join the group. I am going in for induction this Thursday coming up. Crazy! Where did the time go! I hope it isn't a horrible experience and it doesn't take forever! Hoping to see more bfps around here soon! Keep checking in on you ladies!
Eek! Thats so exciting. Really has flown by! Hope it all goes smoothly

Awww hon just wanted to wish u the very very best for Thursday I'll be thinking of you and I hope and pray everything goes really really well and ure little one is supper healthy.
Ure have to let us know how u get on hon but wait until u feel up to it.
I will be induced early due to cholestasis so I'm with ya on the being induced. Unless I have to have a c section. I shud find out more at my next high ob/gyn appointment.
Just hoping i can make it to 35 weeks.

Anyway good luck sweety. Will be thinking of you. <3:hug:

Hi ladies! Baby girl Breelyn arrived yesterday at 5:22 am! We are doing great and she is such a sweetie. Please excuse my eyebrow lol it needs a wax.

View attachment 1061455

Yay Hoping I have have been thinking about you. Congratulations hon she is beautiful. I hope ure ok. LOL dont worry about the eyebrows I think they look great. <3

Yes 39 week induction due to GD and being on the metformin. My doctor would have let me go to 40 weeks though if I wanted. I just decided 39 weeks was best due to possible GD issues/placenta could have started deteriorating.

@Hoping4numbr3 just saw this, massive congratulations lovely! You should still come join us on Facebook next time you’re on!

@Suggerhoney hope you’re doing okay!

I had a regular, ovulatory cycle for the first time since the chemical pregnancy last summer. Ended in AF but it was nice to have a normal cycle. Really hoping it wasn’t a fluke. CD7 now and hoping I’ll ovulate again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->