Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Oh the addiction is real :lol:

Momof2 my oh is the same I'm like wait I'm not due af till 18th :rofl:

I said to oh I'd like to check my cervix but I can't:lol: I'm a nail tech as well and done my nails I'd end up cutting it :rofl: xx

Ha! Love that your OH is saying that :haha:
My DH is SO broody now. Almost as much as me!

Tdog - ooh no :rofl: keep those nails well away!

I dont even poke around up there anymore.. i never got to grips with what I was meant to be feeling for :haha:

I am the same with the cervix Mrs.Mum it moves around all day anyways lol.

SO is anyone else feeling crazy like me thinking "dang it, I know it didn't happen this month either :(" BAHHA I am 2dpo I need to chill!

Yes I need to keep them well away :lol: I use to look for it when I was trying with ds2.

Hoping I'm the same honest I was on the phone to my mam last night crying not lying was so upset that I think the fact we haven't caught:cry: mam said you'll no when your period don't come :lol: xx

Yep, feeling out this month too :nope: I keep saying I’ll test Friday if no AF, like I’m just anticipating her ugly arrival again

Awww momof2 fingers crossed the :witch: don't come I no they say after you get the pulling/twinge in uterus 2 days after can normally test :dust: I said I'd wait till a week today then was like no prob Friday I'll start from no doubt have another thread on pregnacy test bit aswell:lol: :lol: xx

My pinches and pullings aren’t much to talk about, but they’re there. I’ll post here before I post in the preg test section on Friday, if I get that far. Trying to stay positive here, trying :haha:

That's what I like to hear positive vibes :kiss: oh yea I'll do the same I feel we have all connected on this thread:hugs: xx

Yes we have :) momof2 we are already at AF time almost?

You guys will have to forgive me .. I have the memory of a goldfish! lol

Hoping I'm the same :rofl: I have my kids d.o.b and names tattooed on me :rofl: I'm due on the 18th but I'm testing from 11/08 xx

Oh yeah TDOG I know you like to test early haha! I might do ONE test on the 12th at 8dpo! Ha I PROB will end up testing with you even though I said I needed to be strong!

I agree. Feels like a great group of us here :D

Whenever I feel the cramps/twinges I always seem to think "oh I'm out" when in reality its totally normal in pregnancy. I guess we associate the cramps with AF .. so just assume its the evil witch! :dohh:
Ive had on/off pulling cramps quite central today :shrug: lets hope I ovulated a little earlier and its implantation!

Hoping- I honestly don’t know hun as my first cycle off bc was a chemical and AF came at 9dpo :wacko: so I’m hoping to make it to 10ddpo at the very least!

Ooh can someone please tell me how a Fitbit can detect pregnancy? I just had an all singing, all dancing one for my birthday and I'm curious :) x

Bumblebee- The Fitbit Charge 2 is what I have. The fitness tracker monitors my heart rate all day but resting heart rate is the one to watch. I am not sure if it works for everyone but when I was pregnant for a second with what would become my chemical pregnancy my resting heart rate went up and continued to rise until after I started bleeding. Other months it doesn't rise much and it would fall before AF. Similar to taking temps.

Ladies, I’m so wishy washy today. I’m going from I’m out, to crap, I might be :dohh: more pinches going on as I’m typing. Also a big sap, DS is away with his dad so I took DD out to buy her a new toy and her reaction almost had me in tears. I’m like ok.. hormones. But which ones?! :rofl: arggg come on Friday!

Hoping you'd definitely be testing with me I can guarantee:rofl: we would find out together:kiss:

Mrsmummy hopefully you have ovulated earlier and that's a good sign :)

Yesssss ladies positive thoughts:bfp: all round we all in it together:hugs: :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->