Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

I have heard a few people mention sweet smelling CM and it ending up in their BFP momof2! Woot :) Hope it is the same for you.

Yes fingers crossed TDOG!!!

We like to keep things going:rofl: welcome to the .ad house :lol: I'm going :loopy: in my tww here xx

We like to keep things going:rofl: welcome to the .ad house :lol: I'm going :loopy: in my tww here xx

I need somewhere to hang and just chat. I don’t feel ready to join any pregnancy group yet. Mind if I hang around here?

Hi Classic! You sure can. :)

Has anyone ever just wanted to rip off their pants at work? That is where I am at right now. I already have them unzipped and I am feeling super fat/bloated/uncomfy in them LOL!

Hi Classic! You sure can. :)

Has anyone ever just wanted to rip off their pants at work? That is where I am at right now. I already have them unzipped and I am feeling super fat/bloated/uncomfy in them LOL!
I go back to work tomorrow :cry: I will have to wear REAL clothes again.

I love paid summers off. I love any time off really. Tbh though I think I might be about ready. I need to be preoccupied. And our school was under massive construction all year last year WHILE the kids attended. Drilling, hammering, people being moved around, halls being blocked off. But it’s done and I have a new office and a guidance CLASSROOM now! So that’s exciting! It’s just the actual WORK part I’m not really ready for. :coffee:

I bet it is tough to get back to working when you are off like 2 months plus! Must be kinda nice though ;) The school sounds like it will be very nice now!

I would say keeps your mind off a lot of things keeps you occupied I work in my somd school only at dinner time and I love it :) you must do long days do you classic? Xx

Holy, I just woke up from a 2 hour nap! After my 12 hour sleep last night :rofl:
Hi Classic :wave: I wanna test soo bad, but I’ll only be 8dpo tomorrow :haha: and yes, we started a good group of us in opk section and moved here to chit chat the tww away :D

Dont know if i am already in the tww? Bcs i got positive opk at 05/08 12am, then at 8pm it was negative again, so? Am i in?

Hi ladies
Hope you don’t mind me joining you all. I am 7 dpo today, feels like we have been TTC forever but it’s only our 8th month! Only symptoms different to other months is yesterday I had sharp pains in my uterus on and off all day, dizzy spells yesterday and today and lower back ache since 3/4 dpo. All signs that AF will probably show on time, due a week today

Good luck mme!! I’m also 7dpo :)
Is the wait killing you ? I tested first time this morning with an IC. I thought I saw a shadow but deep down I know I’m only seeing what I want to see

Still in MME you can always post it here and we can check it out for you :) Welcome ladies!

It wasn’t at first, now that I’m so close to testing time, YES! I’m going a little insane :rofl: i keep pep talking myself through it to wait til at least 9dpo to use a FRER

Wow i missed so many posts throughout the day :haha: this is probably the most active thread I've been on!
Hi new ladies :wave: welcome :D

I'm starting to get impatient now. 7/8 days til AF.... :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"