Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Bumblebee- The Fitbit Charge 2 is what I have. The fitness tracker monitors my heart rate all day but resting heart rate is the one to watch. I am not sure if it works for everyone but when I was pregnant for a second with what would become my chemical pregnancy my resting heart rate went up and continued to rise until after I started bleeding. Other months it doesn't rise much and it would fall before AF. Similar to taking temps.

Fab, thank you! Mine is a Versa and resting heart rate seems to have been between 58 and 61 every day since I had it (July 18th) so I will be keeping an eye out from now on :) x

Morning ladies how are we today?

I have cramping I've been feeling sick (too early) been constantly to the loo through the night but tbh I've drank loads but not as much as I normally do. Xx

I'm finally starting to feel half way to normal! That cold knocked me for six.

Ive also had nausea now for the past few mornings .. I'm putting it down to the cold as it surely cant be morning sickness already?!
Low down cramps again this morning.. but not the normal dragging AF style .. more just... crampy :shrug:
Also have gum ache ??! The 3 times Ive been pregnant ive gotten an ache which turned into an abscess in the same place ... and it aches exactly the same :dohh:

Hope these are all good signs for us!!

Oh fingers crossed they are good signs, today tho I'm feeling one of them meh days where I think we haven't caught this month it's 10:05 and I'll I want to do is go to bed :lol: xx

Oh no! Its super frustrating isnt it. Such a waiting game... waiting to ovulate, waiting to test, waiting to get pregnant, waiting for first scan, waiting for 20 week ... etc :haha:

It sure is hun it's so stressful then you always say be ok when baby in your arms even after then your still stressed :lol: why we do it to our self :lol: xx

I am not feeling any hope at the moment lol. Before I was about to ovulate I was super optimistic that this would be the cycle but my boobs are way less sore then normal after ovulation but still a dull ache. Not sure if that is good or bad. Why is every cycle different? So weird. Lots of discharge for me but that seems to be normal and I have a huge headache on left side last night now woke up with headache on right side but I know that can be from progesterone also. UGH! bahah

I normally crave a fried chicken sandwich before period or tomatoes even right after ovulation but this time no cravings. Not even that hungry so that is a new one but that is all.

Morning ladies!
Hoping- that’s how I was feeling a few days ago :hugs: hopefully those are good signs for you!
AFM- diarrhea like no other this morning, my tummy is very unhappy. Back to both boobs being tender :wacko: CTP has AF due in 3 days now. Had some cramping through the night that disrupted my 12 hour sleep :haha: was afraid AF was coming early but so far I’m ok!

Hoping fingers crossed they are preg signs :hugs: I was also feeling very optimistic about this month even gone as far as doing a fun gender prediction chart thing :rofl: xx

Momof2 fingers crossed the :witch: stays away

AFM I've had twinges again in my ovary the right one had cramping this am but nothing now diarrhea aswell but been like that since ovulation o put it down to the ovulation but still having it :shrug:

Nope! Staying strong :rofl: I might cave at 9dpo again, not even gonna lie. But ideally I want to wait til 10dpo

Good Job Momof2 I just figured if AF is really close like that you would have a line but I am hoping to try and make it to 9-10 dpo myself!

CTP is confused from my chemical, with an LP of 9 days lol. That’s why I’m hoping I make it to at least 10dpo! I’ve been on top of my prenatals. Doesn’t have much for vitamin B but I’m still hopeful that my LP will be longer

I hope so as well Momof2!! I am having a real dull ache right in the middle of my uterus and things taste weird today. My BACON!! My poor BACON tasted funny! I can't even describe it. NOT THE BACON!!!

I kept taking a bite like "Has this gone bad?! I just bought it and opened it yesterday.. it can't be bad" So I finished it lol. I have a weird sweet taste in my mouth today. Can't describe it lol.

Oh.. I also don’t know if this may be a “symptom” but either my sense of smell has increased or I’m really giving off a sweet smell from down there :haha: uhhhh. Haven’t dtd since last week, shower every day :wacko: weirdddd. Maybe it’s my extra discharge that I’ve noticed since about 2-3dpo

Oh no hoping not the bacon :rofl: I have to say I'm not feeling very hungry today either fingers crossed for :bfp:'s this month xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->