Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Well I only had the one IC I took today, didn’t order more till yesterday to help me not take so many tests ! 2 frers due to arrive tomorrow so will be testing tomorrow evening at 8dpo, wishing everyone the best of luck

Keep us posted mme!!! I’ve been looking at 8dpo FRER positives. I’m tempted to test tomorrow now too :wacko: I have an abundance of tests :haha: just only have 4 FRERs

I would say keeps your mind off a lot of things keeps you occupied I work in my somd school only at dinner time and I love it :) you must do long days do you classic? Xx

Not as long as some if we’re just counting work hours. Leave my house at 8am and leave work by 4pm most days. Trying to leave “work at work” when dealing with the issues my students are often put through....that’s another story. This will be my 14th year. Same school the whole time. I love it and at times I hate it.

I WISH parents etc would stop sending me emails trying to schedule meetings right now. IVE GOT 2 FREAKING DAYS LEFT! They’re lucky I even check my work email! :haha:

So didn’t read the whole thread. Y’all catch me up as to where you are in cycle. Aren’t you about ready to start peeing on sticks tdog? And where is everyone from?
I’m in Virginia

I’m in Ontario, Canada! 7dpo and going to poas tomorrow. A FRER a day and keep AF away! :rofl:

Oh wow hello new ladies and welcome to the mad house :lol: nope just me then :rofl: I'm not due af till 17th-18th so a while yet I'm so impatient :lol:

Yes ladies if you do a test and unsure post here we will definitely take a look :D

Classic wow 2 days left then back to it that was quick mind you you broke earlier than us, that's not to bad then thank God for not long hours then :) I'm going to test from Friday 10/8 I said sat but I have to many ics routing me :rofl: and when a woman's got to p on a stick she has to p right :lol: xx

Oh and I'm from good old England well I day that :rofl: nah it's ok I think lol, I've been recently looking at visiting Canada we have talked about possibly if we can emigrate their 2 how far we will get God nos :lol: xx

Honestly, I love Canada! Well Ontario :rofl: I’ve never travelled outside of lol. Our summers are hot and muggy, our winters are cold and really snowy. My son is currently in Alberta with his dad, seeing the mountains, I’m super jealous!
Oh and I will post my test in the am for you ladies to judge. Not expecting anything though!

Sounds amazing here we don't normally have a proper summer or winter but this year we have for once :lol: xx

I am in Florida. :)

HOT most the time. haha

Yay can't wait to see the tests!! I am only at 3dpo going into 4 dpo soon.

My boobs are falling out of my biggest bra. Please return to your assigned seats ladies! Sheesh. Not gonna get my hopes up for tomorrow, but it’s hard not to right?

Oh I can't wait to see tests :) might be just me but I've been youtubing videos on pregnacy tests sometimes I'm like girl that's a line and they are like oh don't no what to think if it think it negative omg woman I'm screaming at you :rofl: xx

I like to google FRER bfps at whatever dpo I’m at to see what my odds are :haha: I’m unsure of how I went from holding strong at 10dpo to testing tomorrow but I’m an impatient and stubborn woman :rofl:

Jk tdog. It sounds entertaining. I told u guys earlier I wasn't hungry or craving anything.. well I jinxed myself cuz now ALL I WANT is something sweet ugh

Hoping your right think I do need rehab or something:rofl:

:haha: Momof2 I do the same not this early tho I'm not entirely crazy:loopy: see we have no will power:lol:

I've been craving fruits (isn't a bad thing) but it's normally choc before my period lol xx

I been doing the Keto thing to jump start a bit of weight loss and so my sugar intake has gone down and my body is angry now. LOL I normally crave fried chicken in the TWW not chocolate for the last 4 cycles lol.

I polished off a can of bbq pringles last night and damn I could go for another can right now :rofl:

I'm from Wales (UK) AF is due 14th/15th.. not sure what dpo as I havent tracked it this month. Trying to be more "relaxed"
No tests in the house, so the temptation is small to test right now for once! Hoping to wait until at least 1 day late for AF!
I'm craving a roast dinner :shrug: usually wanting alllllll the chocolate by now! We shall see!

Alright, I know this forum completely trashes photos. But ladies, I’ve got a hint of a second line. Just not sold on colour! It’s reeeally hard to get a picture of :cry: it’s there, I swear

Attachments

• 8E8EF2FF-C219-436A-9914-A2A1F47A0316.jpg
    8E8EF2FF-C219-436A-9914-A2A1F47A0316.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 31
  • 4D4B80F5-4935-4341-A6DF-6942DCA5B9A7.jpg
    4D4B80F5-4935-4341-A6DF-6942DCA5B9A7.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 35

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads