come & chat No.2

Yay, a new come chat thread :D
I missed you girlies.

I feel really icky today, just don't want to do anything really :/

aww we missed you too:D
aww are you icky as in ill?
i dont want to do much,not even sleep n thats a 1st:wacko:lol x
Yeah I have a bit of a dodgy belly :/
I haven't been too bad but she's barely moved today and it gets me worried cause sh's normally a right little wriggler!
I'm sure it's just me worrying though :)
Lol I always want to sleep!

horible isnt it:(
im not even an emotional person really but the last couple of days oh my :/
fob just got a new job working 9-9 n isnt guna stay with me most nites n thats kinda killin me now 2!x

thank you leonie :)
i new she was a girl i told everyone i new she was a girl so would have been weird if she was a boy lol!!
& i no ellie lol! i put music on last night & she started going mad i bet she was like mommy im trying to sleep lol!! ... she does it right in my side now tho lol! but sometimes its stil quite low down i cant tell if its a kick or her arm :S
i no i shouted my mom in but she stopped lol! :S
think she does it on purpose!!

xx

Yay, a new come chat thread :D
I missed you girlies.

I feel really icky today, just don't want to do anything really :/

aww we missed you too:D
aww are you icky as in ill?
i dont want to do much,not even sleep n thats a 1st:wacko:lol x
Yeah I have a bit of a dodgy belly :/
I haven't been too bad but she's barely moved today and it gets me worried cause sh's normally a right little wriggler!
I'm sure it's just me worrying though :)
Lol I always want to sleep!
aww i hope your belly gets better:D
its nothing im sure:hugs:he hasnt moved today at all,not even once but wed i had midwife n he sounded really healthy from the heartbeat so i dunno wy im worrying but i am 2 lol
i wana sleep kinda but then il wake up early in the mornin tomorow n the day'l dragg even more lol x

n my MW asked if she was moving the other day i said yh but not that strong cus they wernt.. she said some people dont even get flutters till now!
so stop worrying you 2!! lol

we arent meant to feel them like in a routine till like 28weeks she said :)

& does anyone no where u can have a free bra fitting?
cus my back really hurts after i have had my bra on all day!

x

Am i a really bad mummy if i eat one of holly's easter eggs???

hmmm.... no i would lol!
i love chocolate tooooooo much lol!!

:)

i cant wait til easter next year when my baby gets chocolate... they get too much anyway lol!! :)

you deserve it!!!

xxx

Hello girlies.

How are you all??

My friday night has conisted of. dinner and bathing Aidan. And then cleraing up my room after the Decoraters. The rest of the house is upside down as they are still working on it. I am a clean freak so as soon as they finish in a room Im in there :)
xx

Ok arm twisted eating choc :haha:

What u changing heather?? xx

aww he seems to like mario n bk2 songs lool other than that he dont kick aha im putin on the faster songs thinkin he would like them but noo :p

i think its coz i felt kicks really early on like 16 weeks so now im like huh?lol i cn never tel either tho!on my scan he was like punchin me but i was feelin it like it was a kick lol x

fob just phoned me..hes ment to be stayin out tonight but hes comin to see me..i was like ok n started crying now he thinks i dont want him to come n im just sitin here in tears even tho im so hapy he actualy wants to see me!

ahh i need an easter egg! im addicted to terrys choclate orange i had 2 hot chocs n 4 bars of them today,how bad!x

Hello girlies.

How are you all??

My friday night has conisted of. dinner and bathing Aidan. And then cleraing up my room after the Decoraters. The rest of the house is upside down as they are still working on it. I am a clean freak so as soon as they finish in a room Im in there :)
xx

heyy im okk how are you?
aww you gettin everywhere decorated?i wish i was gettin my room done! i need to decorate but i cant afford to get anyone in so wil have to do it myself ..i wonder how mch of a mess i wil get in:dohh:x

Hello girlies.

How are you all??

xx

heyy im okk how are you?
aww you gettin everywhere decorated?i wish i was gettin my room done! i need to decorate but i cant afford to get anyone in so wil have to do it myself ..i wonder how mch of a mess i wil get in:dohh:x

Yeah hun me and my dad are going haves and then I pay him back when I can. Aww I wouldnt be doing any decorating yet Bump will get in the way :)

How is your pregnancy going
xx

Haha! Hey Ellie. :hugs:
And I've been good, just wonderfully bored. :haha:
There's nothing to do!
And I'm fed up of doing work.
What about you loverly? xx

Hello girlies.

How are you all??

xx

heyy im okk how are you?

Yeah hun me and my dad are going haves and then I pay him back when I can. Aww I wouldnt be doing any decorating yet Bump will get in the way :)

How is your pregnancy going
xx

aww well lovely of yor dad:D
what colours you gettin done?lol bumps kinda stoped growin now! im shocked lol it was growin really fast now its slowly done but im stil putin the weight on! lol
its going well thnkyou:Dcept so many things goin on with fob or i wouldn of had no stress so far lol.x

heyy ema:D
iv been doin nothin special at all..arguin with fob if anything lol
aww are you not on holidays now?i miss doin college work n stuff lool even tho i hated it back then you got alot left to do?x

heyy ema:D
iv been doin nothin special at all..arguin with fob if anything lol
aww are you not on holidays now?i miss doin college work n stuff lool even tho i hated it back then you got alot left to do?x

Heya! :winkwink:
aww, everything OK?
i am, but i have so much studying and essays to do for monday. :dohh:
silly me for not doing it earlier tbh!
about 4 essays left and some french work to do.
then got my art exam first week back. xx

omg you better get crackin lol your like me i used to always leave it till last minute tho then id really panik n be like omg im not guna get it done then id think why didnt i just start this earlier??lool every time!
everythings kinda okay,i dont really kow,u prob seen my FOB post so i wont go in detail coz its ait long;)lol
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->