• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

come & chat No.2

Noo! Why?
I woke up at 10.30 :D

Good good!
We're alright, had a nice day yesterday, he spoiled me lol. Bubs has been preety active, but mainly kicking me in the bladder :( Not fun.
Ohh I'm 23 weeks, need to take a bump picture todayy, I feel huge :cry:

My brother's had to get ready for karate and i'm babysitting them again today. :haha:
and ooo!
sounds like great fun. :winkwink:

wow!
only a week until your V-day! xxx

Aww bless, how old are they?
Lol yeah! Shooping and McDonalds lol.

I knowww, I am so excited to get to 24 weeks, I will finally be able to relax, I keep worrying something will go wrong before then though!

worrying is what we do best. :)
everything will be fine loverly. :hugs:

Ones 5 and the other ones 13.
and the oldest is convinced he don't need a sitter, but i don't trust him. :haha: xx

Yeah I hope :)

Aww I've always wanted a little brother, I hate being the youngest!
Lmao bless him!
x

I dunno, I just hate being the young one. I like to look after small people :haha:

Yeah me too, I'll probably end up going over-due with a big fat healthy baby lol.

i'm in the middle so i don't really know any different! :blush:

awww, atleast she'll be ready. :haha: xxx

Aww, I always found it quite lonely having just one sister :( That's why I want a few babies, so they don't get lonely lol.
But then again, OH was an only child and he loved it!
x

Aww, I always found it quite lonely having just one sister :( That's why I want a few babies, so they don't get lonely lol.
But then again, OH was an only child and he loved it!
x

There's 5 of us.. :blush:

have an older sister whose 23, another sister who's 20, me, my 13 year old brother and my 5 year old brother.

too many if you ask me! :dohh: xx

Lol awh I think that's a nice amount!
Though OH doesn't really want anymore kids, he knows I want another in a few years, and hasn't exactly said no lol.
How many kids would you like?
x

Though OH doesn't really want anymore kids, he knows I want another in a few years, and hasn't exactly said no lol.
x

it's so weird though, coz i'm 17 and having the first kid and my oldest sister's 23.. :blush:

you can always persuade him!

i'd like 2 i think.
one boy, one girl. :winkwink: xx

Lol yeah my sister is 22 and I'm having the first, does feel weird.
I hope I can persuade him! I think as long as we are okay for money then it shouldn't be a problem :)

2 is nice, especialy one of each, I'd like that too. I would love two girls and a boy though!

Lol yeah my sister is 22 and I'm having the first, does feel weird.
I hope I can persuade him! I think as long as we are okay for money then it shouldn't be a problem :)

2 is nice, especialy one of each, I'd like that too. I would love two girls and a boy though!

exactly.
aww, that sounds nice!
i don't think i could handle two girls though.
my sisters were always quite bitchy to eachother. xx

Yeah, you like get some sisters than get on really well and are inseperable, then you get some that hate eachother! Me and my sister used to hate eachother so much! But when she turned 18 she started to like me again haha.
& TBH a boy with two girls might be a bit left out :/ Lol once LO is here my OH will be surronded by her, me and his mum, feel quite sorry for him!
x

Yeah, you like get some sisters than get on really well and are inseperable, then you get some that hate eachother! Me and my sister used to hate eachother so much! But when she turned 18 she started to like me again haha.
& TBH a boy with two girls might be a bit left out :/ Lol once LO is here my OH will be surronded by her, me and his mum, feel quite sorry for him!
x

:haha: my sisters were always fine with me, but argued non stop.
now they don't live together it's calmed down a lot.

yeah, your right.
he's going to be the man of the house! xx

Lol aww!
Yeah I think he will secretly love it :haha:

Ugh, I feel sick after eating too much chocolate :|

omg goo you!
i knoww you r guna do well:D
when do u finish like the yr then?

yehh i guess so..im just trying to keep busy n not get down until LO is here then i dont think il ever really cry coz just lookin at him would make me smile:)x

you're amazing, you know that?
he'll be here in no time, hon. :winkwink:

haha, i sure hope so!
err.. in July sometimes. xx

aww 1st person thats said that in ages,thank you:Deven tho im not:p hehe
ahh julys gd:Dso your stil have some of sumer left:)
this weekend is ment to be nicee:Dx

it is true, shut up. :haha:
yeah, i'm thinking of stopping at the end of this year, and then going back in January when bubba's 3 months old.
guess we'll see. :thumbup:

it is? haven't even looked outside yet! :blush:

how's all you ladies today? xx

aww:blush:
yehh that sounds gd:D itl be nice to spend the 1st 3months with baby n them days wil go so fast!im getin well impatient! i just want him here now the sun is outt!
im okayy..i been sleepin like alll day!soo tired to even go down n get food lol how about u ?x

x

3-5 kids i want :blush:
even though pregnancy has put me of a bit,
wow love the bump pic, ur huge compared to my bump :cry:
*thinks steal bump:haha:*
wish i could put bump pics up

omg goo you!
i knoww you r guna do well:D
when do u finish like the yr then?

yehh i guess so..im just trying to keep busy n not get down until LO is here then i dont think il ever really cry coz just lookin at him would make me smile:)x

you're amazing, you know that?
he'll be here in no time, hon. :winkwink:

haha, i sure hope so!
err.. in July sometimes. xx

aww 1st person thats said that in ages,thank you:Deven tho im not:p hehe
ahh julys gd:Dso your stil have some of sumer left:)
this weekend is ment to be nicee:Dx

it is true, shut up. :haha:
yeah, i'm thinking of stopping at the end of this year, and then going back in January when bubba's 3 months old.
guess we'll see. :thumbup:

it is? haven't even looked outside yet! :blush:

how's all you ladies today? xx

aww:blush:
yehh that sounds gd:D itl be nice to spend the 1st 3months with baby n them days wil go so fast!im getin well impatient! i just want him here now the sun is outt!
im okayy..i been sleepin like alll day!soo tired to even go down n get food lol how about u ?x

:thumbup:
i know!
i can't wait to find out the gender..
though i was sure i wouldn't. :blush:
i'm so hungry, but there's nothing to eat except pineapples and i really don't feel like them atm.

i'm good, been cleaning today!
and finally took another bump pic.
:dohh: i look so pudgy!

Donna, calm it on the chocolates. :haha: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116