• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

come & chat No.2

awwh did u go shopin today or did u mean tomorw?lol
not much i dont think..they got like a st georges day thing in london tomorow like a parade up the whole of central n its free n guna be hot out but i duno wether to go coz i dont wna get squashed n pushed around?wt u gt planed?x

omfg today has bin soo hot XD
+ im gessing bubz doesnt like the heat

HELLOOO

AWW n i must mention FOB had his hand on my belly for just over a hour and LO kicked him once in the hour, then when he went to get a drink LO was on one so he put his hand back on LO stopped re-moved his hand and we could see LO wriggle :)dohh: LO is fussy)

Aww my LO normally kicks when she hears her daddys voice! It's so cute, she can be quiet all day, he will talk and she'll go crazy lol.
Yeah I went shopping today, got some jeggins and a car shade thing for bubs, and a cute pink blanket for her.
Also had McDonalds, yummmmm!
x

Aww my LO normally kicks when she hears her daddys voice! It's so cute, she can be quiet all day, he will talk and she'll go crazy lol.
Yeah I went shopping today, got some jeggins and a car shade thing for bubs, and a cute pink blanket for her.
Also had McDonalds, yummmmm!
x

when my LO is near his daddy he goes mad exept whe FOB wants to feel him he goes shy,
makys yum i had a big mac, a cheese burger & fries yummm

Maccie D's!
yum!
and we're good, just tired.
so glad it's the weekend!
i'm knackered!
and no, not yet. :cry:

how're you three? xx

Maccie D's!
yum!
i'm knackered!

how're you three? xx

im good n bump jus hypo,
awww hun i bet u will in the next week 2 at the latest :thumbup:

Maccie D's!
yum!
i'm knackered!

how're you three? xx

im good n bump jus hypo,

aww, that's cute. :winkwink:
and i hope so!
i keep wondering what it feels like. xx

on that nope u might have a anteriour placenta lyk me, (do u feel ur belly alot?)

it feels lyk a prod but from d inside and sometimes like a fish swiming inside u lol (not that id no)

heyy girls:D
aww least u got some bits:) i was guna go have mc ds today but it seemed to far of a walk lol
babys being kinda quiet today:( 25 wks tmoro yay:)x

Maccie D's!
yum!
i'm knackered!

how're you three? xx

im good n bump jus hypo,

and i hope so!

on that nope u might have a anteriour placenta lyk me, (do u feel ur belly alot?)

it feels lyk a prod but from d inside and sometimes like a fish swiming inside u lol (not that id no)

haha, i'm guessing it's like what you imagined right?
and would they not have found that out by now?

hey Ellie!
how've you and bumpy been? xx

Maccie D's!
yum!
i'm knackered!

how're you three? xx

im good n bump jus hypo,

and i hope so!

haha, i'm guessing it's like what you imagined right?
and would they not have found that out by now?

hey Ellie!
how've you and bumpy been? xx

yea lol

and my MW has never mentioned it to me my nan who used to be a MW said it to me!

we r good:D
abit more drama with fob today n hes stil out but comin back to mine tonight at some point.hopefully in a better mood! i wasw crying infront of him 4 like 30mins today n he told me go n get help coz im not normal :/
how are u n bumpp?x

really!?
that's a bit odd!
should they not have noticed? xx

TBQH i don't think they care because it won't cause any problems so i think they just don't want us to worry

they prod did but ignored it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"