• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

come & chat No.2

oh jazmin:Dnice name!
its true but he could find something local coz its takin him like 1 hr 30 to get there n back plus so many hours..im really happy hes gta job tho im just tellin him that while hes got this 1 mayb look for another 1 n leave it if something better comes up kinda thing x

thank you :)

i agree, plus does it cost him for transport, bus, train, taxi??
do u think maybe he dunt wana because hes scared & wants to get away but NOT leave u?

yeah, i guess you're right.
and haha!
yeah, my bubba's only mine! :-D

Ellie, that's a good idea.
looking never hurts. x

yeah, i guess you're right.
and haha!
yeah, my bubba's only mine! :-D

Ellie, that's a good idea.
looking never hurts. x

men will never understand the bond we have with our LO already,
but men can be stupid, looking won't hurt but thats men thats all they will ever do he he

yeh its guna cost aronund 20-25 a week just for travel so thats 100 a month off.
i duno ,he only wants to do this job coz hes best mate works there so its fun for him aswell as earnin which i understand but i dunno if you can be botherd theres a thred i made called FOB which explains or recent sitution if you can be botherd to read..prob not lol x

thats what i mean!
i loveee it when he kicks! i put fobs hand there to let him feel and if he hasnt kicked in 2 mins hes hand is straight off,im like thanks for waitin abit longer lool x

thats what i mean!
i loveee it when he kicks! i put fobs hand there to let him feel and if he hasnt kicked in 2 mins hes hand is straight off,im like thanks for waitin abit longer lool x

my FOB is like that exept feeling LO freaks him out :wacko:
and wen LO moves and my belly does he like wtf & thats mad!!

yeh its guna cost aronund 20-25 a week just for travel so thats 100 a month off.
i duno ,he only wants to do this job coz hes best mate works there so its fun for him aswell as earnin which i understand but i dunno if you can be botherd theres a thred i made called FOB which explains or recent sitution if you can be botherd to read..prob not lol x

i shall try and find it once i have my IRN-BRU!!!

lool its mad tho even tho we love it its just amazingly mad aha
fob was lying hes head on my belly the other day and he must of kicked really hard and he was like omgg iv just been kicked away lool x

IRN BRU:haha:
sounds so nice right now! i really wana redbull but i herd we not allowed x

lool its mad tho even tho we love it its just amazingly mad aha
fob was lying hes head on my belly the other day and he must of kicked really hard and he was like omgg iv just been kicked away lool x

ha ha ha FOB had his hand on my belly a few days ago LO kicked and he flinched and had a look on his face like he seen a ghost XD

not really, one of my friends [who's Luke's friend to] tells him how the bubs doing, but he doesn't ask - or care.
and now he has a new gf.
2 weeks after he dumped me. :thumbup:
i mean come on! he hasn't even told his parents as far as i know! xx

IRN BRU:haha:
sounds so nice right now! i really wana redbull but i herd we not allowed x

i love irn bru, really? never new that gud job i didn't bother buying it when i had a craving 4 one lol

not really, one of my friends [who's Luke's friend to] tells him how the bubs doing, but he doesn't ask - or care.
and now he has a new gf.
2 weeks after he dumped me. :thumbup:
i mean come on! he hasn't even told his parents as far as i know! xx

hun everything happens 4 reason u just aint met ur prince charmiing yet.....
men can be idiots sex sex sex thats men for ya lol,
u got us so don't worry :)

but i don't get it!
because he was amazing before that!
we were together for 2 fuckin years!
you'd think that means something.
and was always the good guy. :dohh:

and thanks. :hugs: xx

but i don't get it!
because he was amazing before that!
we were together for 2 fuckin years!
you'd think that means something.
and was always the good guy. :dohh:

and thanks. :hugs: xx

im sorry hun, maybe he needs time to ajust to a baby???
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

since he's decided it's not his and that i was sleeping around -even though he was my first bf, and only one i've ever slept with,
i don't really know anymore. xx

since he's decided it's not his and that i was sleeping around -even though he was my first bf, and only one i've ever slept with,
i don't really know anymore. xx

i think everyone goes threw the ''ITS NOT MINE STAGE''
im still going threw it,
well im sure something good will happen if not you got a gawjus baby on the way :hugs:

i don't care what he says and i'm not going to take his crap.
i can do this on my own. :)
don't need a little shit to help me! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"