come & chat No.2

aww bless!every week does go by fast tho!
ul be 20 in nooo time! its nice gettin further but u get so tired n stuf lol

omg u got your pram earlyy! lol its gd! i got everything now it was just the pram i was undecided on coz i kept findin more n more that i like..its only a hauck travel system..i got it at a reallyy gd price coz it was a display in the shop n the last 1 so i grabbed it x

haha!
it's true though!
it feels like yesterday i was still 11 weeks and sitting in the Tesco toilets with a preggo test.. :haha:
ahh dear!
that's great Ellie!
and i love Jayden! :cloud9:
very cute! xx

omg u got your pram earlyy! lol its gd! i got everything now it was just the pram i was undecided on coz i kept findin more n more that i like..its only a hauck travel system..i got it at a reallyy gd price coz it was a display in the shop n the last 1 so i grabbed it x

haha!
it's true though!
it feels like yesterday i was still 11 weeks and sitting in the Tesco toilets with a preggo test.. :haha:
ahh dear!
that's great Ellie!
very cute! xx

i gotta ask everyone this were did u find out u wer prego & who with?

lool its the final countdown ..haha i swear thats outa some film or a famous song for sure lol!
you having a 3d scan ?x

ROCKY FILM????

yep but around 28-30weeks to check its a boy u?

nope just bath esentials & BF stuff u?

LOOOL yehh thats the 1! :dohh:
im going around 27 weeks aswell just to double check n i want the dvd thing they do just to keep n show everyone:D
iv just gota get the baby bath now lol iv run outa money so waitin for the 190 x

haha!
it's true though!
ahh dear!
that's great Ellie!
very cute! xx

i gotta ask everyone this were did u find out u wer prego & who with?

I must be thick, but i don't get it.. :blush: x

in tesco's aww bless!!
i was only in them toilets today..but not doin a test aha!

i found out in my bathroom (how boring lol) and fob was waiting outside coz i soo thought itd be a negative so i didnt even think to let him watch the result with me lol

how about you?x

lool its the final countdown ..haha i swear thats outa some film or a famous song for sure lol!
you having a 3d scan ?x

ROCKY FILM????

yep but around 28-30weeks to check its a boy u?

nope just bath esentials & BF stuff u?

LOOOL yehh thats the 1! :dohh:
im going around 27 weeks aswell just to double check n i want the dvd thing they do just to keep n show everyone:D
iv just gota get the baby bath now lol iv run outa money so waitin for the 190 x

im lucky as my mum bought most of the stuff, aww how sweet

aww did she?
my mums just helpin with a few clothes n the swing,fobs mum brought most the clothes along with my nan n i got the rest with fob really lol done better than i though id do:)x

Found out in the Tesco toilets. :blush:
my best friend was there. :haha:
obviously not in the actual cubical but outside.
and dear god.
I wish i'd done it at home, because this woman came in and looked at the test. :dohh:
silly place to do it tbh! xx

in tesco's aww bless!!
i was only in them toilets today..but not doin a test aha!

i found out in my bathroom (how boring lol) and fob was waiting outside coz i soo thought itd be a negative so i didnt even think to let him watch the result with me lol

how about you?x

i missed my period took a test it was negative so didn't bother telling OH about it a week later FOB said ur awfully late on, bcus were sex maniacs,
so when he was in college i thought to myself i better take another test in mackys on me own with a preg test down me top :haha: it came out pos n i told FOB i just took a test he didn't believe me so i had to walk 3 mins and show it him haha

Found out in the Tesco toilets. :blush:
my best friend was there. :haha:
obviously not in the actual cubical but outside.
and dear god.
I wish i'd done it at home, because this woman came in and looked at the test. :dohh:
silly place to do it tbh! xx

i got looks aswell because i only look 13 :(

yay another come and chat thread!! i felt lost wothout the old one!! does anyone know why it got closed??? xx

Look at my picture! ;)
how old do i look?!
one time, this girl thought i was 18 and another, like a month later, another thought i was 12! :haha: x

yay another come and chat thread!! i felt lost wothout the old one!! does anyone know why it got closed??? xx

Hey Aimee! :thumbup:
i think it's because Lottie's gone.
though we aren't allowed to talk about 'banned members'.. so i won't say anymore.. :nope: xx

:-0 lotties been banned! i didnt even know, but if we arent aloud to talk about it then i better shut up lol the bringing everone together thread got closed at the same time which is weird lol oh well at least its back now. hows everyone feeling? xx

aww!
i might, you never know!
i just have a large chest, so i'll plonk that out a little. :p
though i doubt i'll be needing to do that, since i won't be going clubbing by then! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->