Come on clomid cycle #2 !!!!!!!!!!

ditopie

Reaction score
My hubby and I have been trying to concieve for over a year. We just had our 4th M/C in May, two before DD and two after. Started Clomid days 3-7, on cycle day 4 and feeling nervous. Taking 50mg, but I ovulate on my own just have a lutueal phase defect so Clomid is suppose to lengthen cycles. I am also on Prometrium for low progesterone. Need somebody to obsess with...plz

I'm in a similar situation, was on clomid for the first time this month, 100mg, ovulated on my own, but had a short phase which it corrected as I'm on 13dpo today. I managed to pop 4 mature eggs, (they were going to trigger it but I did it on my own) but doesn't seem to have succeeded. Also had to take progesterone as my levels are low as well. We've also, this time, been trying for 2.5 years. overall about six years. hoping this is the month for you! :dust:

your 13 dpo and you havent tested yet??? I would be POAS like crazy. were the side effects bad on 100 mg? I have lots of clomid and was thinking of taking 100 instead of 50, even though dr may not particularly agree. I was prescribed clomid in March and took two days of it and had to stop because I had to have wisdom teeth out unexpectadley. Then later in the month got a BFP, and miscarried. So I have all this clomid but scared to take more than 50.

I'm also ttc for my 27th month & had n m/c in may. heartbroken. im Cd 7 and also on clomis 50 mg for the second time.
how did it go with ur test or did AF show....really hope its our turn soon to see some BFP's!!!!!

Hey guys, am on my first Clomid Cycle too. First tablet tomm CD3...so excited!
look forward to getting to know u guys xx:hugs:

I'm on CD7, and last day of clomid!!! I got freaked out last night after reading clomid stories about multiples. Can you imagine the difficulty of taking care of two or three babies at the same time. I'm just nervous nelly today, I cant stop playing the "what if" game. Havent had to many side effects other than gas/stomach pains. Only happens an hour after I take it and then I'm on the toilet. sorry tmi. Just need to get oday here so I can get busy!

I keep thinking about multiples too! But it's less than 10% chance so hopefully won't happen! I used to be a nanny for a family with twins and they aren't actually as bad as you expect..still a lot of work tho. God, imagine triplets!!! Am looking forward to going to bed tonight so I can take my first clomid! Have you had any side effects? X

Hi, I am very new here i only joined just over a month ago as fertility consultant refused to help me as have high BMI and went to my GP and he finally agreed to let me try Clomid, i wasnt monitored by the hosp etc, I have PCOS and started my 1st cycle of Clomid 28/6/11 and today i had 2 faint positive tests!!! i have been TTC for over 6years!! I brought a ovulation monitor few months back and everytime showed i didnt ovulate but this month did!! Over the moon at the mo however i know its very very early

wow, after trying for 6 YEARS!! there is hope! Congradulations !!! did you do more tests?? Are they any darker now? 6YEARS??? May you be kept safe till the day of your angles arrival!!
many blessings!
I'm still waiting for Oday...taking it easy...
again- congradulations!!

Thats awesome! 6 years of trying and clomid helped. I really hope clomid works for me first month, I am CD8 and no real noticable s/e. Although I seem to be more randy in the bedroom, whats that all about? must be the extra hormones lol. OH and I learned you cant take opk's until two days after you finish clomid cause I freaked out thinking I was almost positive opk but its the clomid, gives false positives. :dohh:

Wow 6 years is long! Me and OH have been NTNP for 4 years but only really getting serious about it this year. Hope you have a healthy 9 months, praying for this 1st cycle of Clomid for the rest of us and we all get BFP's!:happydance:

Took 1st Clomid yesterday and felt sick nearly all day today, hoping it gets better coz I dont fancy feeling like this for the next 5 days...:sick:

DItopie, yes my doc said leave it at least 3 days after last CLomid as it can cause false pos:dohh:
xx

I was lucky i guess as didnt really have any side effects on the days where i actually took the clomid but on CD15 when the fertility monitor showed ovulation i came out in really bad hot flushes, i didnt leave the house as i felt faint and was so hot :( but was all worth it now just waiting and hoping everythign is ok. Me and hubby been together since i was 16, married at 19 and i will be 28 in august, at 20 i had a miscarriage with twins, at 21 i lost my son at 20weeks pregnant and then last pregnancy was miscarriage and that was at 22, since then i havent got pregnant, i put alot of it down to stress at work etc and was doing some crazy hours as its is our plan to move back home to Turkey when im 30 as we have a villa waiting for us where fingers crossed we can spend the time watching kids grow up.... fingers crossed and baby dust for all of you xxx

Ok so I started with the moodiness this weekend, cant blame it 100% on clomid, 50% on hubby. Anyway fertile week this week, woohoo, baby making time. I'm gonna do OPK's twice a day all week, bet I wont get a pos till friday but hopefully sooner!!!

Ok so I started with the moodiness this weekend, cant blame it 100% on clomid, 50% on hubby. QUOTE]

:rofl::rofl:

I know how you feel! My OH told me today that he has to work away fri/sat/sun....so that is CD9/10/11...:hissy: I know the doc said will prob O at 12-16 but if I O early he is in trouble!!!

How u feeling apart from the crazy!?
x

on clomid 3-7, I looked at hundreds of ff charts that used clomid and almost all of them got a pos opk on day 14, 15, so basically seven days after last clomid. so i bet your hubby is in the clear Georgia, although I'm with you if I O'd early I would have his hide!

Oh I will!! Is your ticker right at the bottom? 4 days to O? I expect i wont hear from you for a few days with all the BD hahaha. Are you OPK testing now? xx

Yeah I've taken opks everyday, the day of my last clomid it was almost pos, then everyday since has gotten lighter :( I haven't tested yet today trying to wait till 2pm. I'll let you know if its pos, but I'm gues:kiss:sing I won't get a bfp until Friday or Saturday. My fear is the clomid will interfere with my cycles and I won't ovulate. I would die. Do u think that's possible?

No I dont see why CLomid would stop you ovulating if you did before. It supposed to induce ovulation and from reading peoples posts it seems to bring it forward a day sometimes, tho a few said they havent O'd till 24/26!!!

My doc said to wait 3 days after my last Clomid before OPK testing coz Clomid can cause false positives on OPK apparretnly, so I wouldnt worry that yours has been getting lighter. When did you have your last tab?

Feel a bit helpless at the mo, taken my last tab yesterday so will start OPK testing fri/sat..Seems weird not having anything to do except sit and wait!!!
Let me know how you get on with your OPK's...FX for your BFP over the weekend!:kiss:

Georgia what dosage are u on? I got a bfn opk earlier, I'm so anxious

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->