Come on clomid cycle #2 !!!!!!!!!!

Nope havent tested, was waiting for my ic to arrive which should have been here today but no...grrr...so I know how u feel there!! nearly bought some expensive ones today but then thought i would just wait and see what happens till my ic show. Felt a bit crampy in my stomach today so would say the witch is on her way.
I know what u mean about moods! Feel fine one minute and sad the next. My OH been working away since sat and I think he is happy about it lol!!

Just want the witch to show if she's coming coz I wanna get started!! Got my letter through for my next gyno appointment, 8 weeks time so want to have hopefully another 2 cycles before I go to see him.

Ps how cute is your daughter?!! I always laugh when I think about you having to clap and cheer for her makeover when she walk in the room hahah

Thankyou, she's my world, keeps me going day to day. She
looks like her daddy but I like to thinkbi influence the cute part lol.

Maybe af will stay away and you will get a surprise bfp!!!! Fx for ya!!

Nothing today. no cramp. no sign of AF. whats going on??? no bloody sign of ic either...just waiting....

How u feeling?

Still pissed off at the world, but what about your af no show???!! How are you not going out and getting a test??* I'm dying here, let me know asap!!!

Ic arrived. Bfn. Feel alright actually as was expecting it. Where Is my bloody AF??????

I'm sorrry about your BFN... :(Maybe September will be our month, I sure hope so. My tests havent shipped yet, and I'm super angry about it. I need to start testing this weekend and I bet they dont come in to till next week when I am suppose to ovualte!! ugh!!! I'm so freaking angry at the world right now, hubby and I havent spoke in days...I'm headed for a melt down...

you better kiss and make up before o day! FX for september, its my birthday next month so I cant think of a better present.

any side effects from the clomid? part from the mood swings hahah xx

Just a constant headache and being mad all the time, neither of which I can blame completely on the clomid. I'm mostly just feeling sorry for myself and mad about it. If I thought crying would help I would do that but I think I'm just gonna have to stop being a baby and get over shit. I cant change work, not getting pregnant or any of that stuff so might as well let it go. So much easy said than done, but I just keep telling myself that it will happen when it happens...blah sounds like such a load of crap. I'm having a mental war with myself and I'm not going to win lol. So have you decided if your gonna do clomid early or not? I think you need to, and how come you have to wait 8 weeks to see a doc?

I know what u mean, I get mad at everything sometimes but I dont think it is so much the drugs as life in general!!

I think I will do Clomid early, my doc said I can do either so I just did day 3 but i reckon i will 2 this month to see. 8 weeks is my next appt with the fertility guy, he started me on clomid just to see how i get for a couple of months and then I think they will start to do more monitoring as at the mo I dont have blood tests or anything, it was a sort of 'give it a go' so will report back to him in oct. They have really strict criteria here for who does and doesnt get treatment, they are being tricky about it coz my OH has a daughter already and if one/both of you has a child you dont get any free treatment (can u believe that??) so my doc had to fight to get me referred so think he started me on it just to get things going and hopefully they will let me have some stuff for free coz it is so ££ otherwise. Do you have free treatment there? are you getting blood tests etc?

Nothing is free over here. We pay for everything healthcare is ridiculous. Luckily I have good insurance through my work, so I dont have to pay out all that much but my insurance doesnt cover fertility treatments. My OB can perscribe clomid but I'm not monitored, I've have the 21 day progesterone check and it was low, but showed I ovualted so I'm on progesterone. I just got an email that said my IC test and Preseed will be here next tuesday, which is day 13!!! So you know I will be purchasing more at local store. I hate when that crap happens, I swear I wont order through Amazon again, I'll stick to earlypregnancytestdotcom to order my stuff. Hopefuly I wont have to order any more if this month proves lucky!! Hubby and I are on speaking terms barely and I'm just glad I dont have to start doing the deed until Sunday.

you're right!! where is my frigging period???? what does it mean? DId I not really ovulate? arrrgghhhhh... No sign of it either no cramping nothing.

I ordered my ic ovu tests off ebay they were really good quick sevice and cheap cheap cheap. not sure what the fs will say, hopefully thy will start monitoring me and at least I know if im ovulating. Have got some provera to induce my period but not sure whether to take it or not. How long do you think your cycle could be on Clomid? should I wait another week and then induce again?

Do you normally have periods? How long are they? Do you have to use provera every month? I dont know whats worse, having short cycles or long cycles that you have to induce. I think both suck, but at least I dont have to wait and wonder about my period. I'm sorry dear that sucks.

No usually I don't have any or maybe one random one here and there but no pattern to them. Doc gave me provera to induce so I would be ready for clomid but he made it sound like once I had started clomid when I ovulated that would induce my period.... I really have no idea what's happening. Think I will wait another couple of days and then get back on the provera

GOsh I hate this for you sweetie, having to wait and take pils to bring on AF. I guess its nice to not have a period when your NOT trying to concieve, but what a pain in the butt when you are trying. I'm going tomorrow to get some digital ovualtion tests and Preseed while I'm out shopping. Did you like using the digital ones or the ic ones? I've never used the digital ovualtion tests before so I'm curious to see how they work this cycle. I've had some pretty bad headaches and allergy issues this week and I've been taking tylenol and benadryl, do you think that would cause any problems with ovualtion? I worry about everything I take, afraid anything would mess up cycle or cause early miscarriage. I told hubby last night that I didnt want to schedule sex, that next week is my prime week and we can just do it whenever. I think it kills his sex drive when he thinks we have to have sex. My sex drive is already gone, I feel like a sperm vessel and thats it. I dont know what we can do to liven things up, that whole "just try not to think about it" doesnt work with me.

so you started your period? Your signature says day2? ABOUT TIME!! lol Well I couldnt bring myslef to purchase any expensive tests so I have 2 ovulation test strips left and I'm taking one tonght and tomorrow night and hoping ic tests get here by wednesday. I didnt realize those digital ovulation tests are 40 bucks! BD yesterday think I will skip today and BD tomorrow. Trying to take a more relaxed approach to BDing, so I and my hubby wont be so stressed out. Are you taking clomid today?

Where have u been? I feel like I lost my friend... I'm ovulating today.... Positive opk yesterday and today and severe cramping tonight. I'm currently laying upside down with my feet up the wall lol. Well I hope everything is going ok with you, and ur alright. Now I'm worried lol. Take care of yourself girlie and post asap.

Ok girl I'm worried? I hope ur ok... I'm so sad.... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->