Come on clomid cycle #2 !!!!!!!!!!

hmm...might check my OH work schedule and see what is best next month then, tho i gues it will only bring O forward by a day. The thought of doing this cycle over and over makes me sad.

Let me know if u test again tomm. cant see me waiting 8 days to test but i'll try! x

Tested again this morning, bfn :( test strip was white white. Oh well kinda wishing af would hurry, I have to test till Thursday, if still bfn then I'm stopping progesterone and waiting for af to show. Blahhhh I was really hoping to not have to reorder tests and preseed, cuz I'm all out. Thinking about getting fertility monitor, what do u think? It's a big spend but maybe it might help?

Oh hunni am sad for your bfn.
I thought about a fertility monitor but decided it was too expensive, tho I guess ordering test strips etc will work out the same after a while. Still no symptoms for me I don't think..grrrrr xx

Oh hunni am sad for your bfn.
I thought about a fertility monitor but decided it was too expensive, tho I guess ordering test strips etc will work out the same after a while. Still no symptoms for me I don't think..grrrrr xx

My hope is to destress next month and try not to worry and get my hopes up like I did this month. Gonna do test strips again, I think the monitor is too much and u have to buy test sticks for it too.

Bfn again today, so I stopped taking progesterone. Wasn't feeling it this time around, hoping clomid doesn't make cycle last to long, when are u testing? Any symptoms?

Nope no symptoms at all... Thinking bfn for me too. I did test on a opk this morning, just gave in to peeing on something!! Negative though.

How long are your cycles usually? I think clomid shortens it slightly.

Hopefully this month will be the one.. It's so tough to stay positive x

You could still get a positive its early , I know its hard. My step sister is fixing to give birth on thursday, het first. Im gonna hafta put on a smiley face this week for her she tried for 6 years.

I kno how you feel, my friend is due in 2 weeks. Am so happy for her but at the same time I just wanna be preg!!!!! Not feeling this month at all. Will maybe OPK tomm morning but dont really want to waste them tbh...will see. Are you still testing or just waiting for af?

still bfn, breasts are getting pre af sore, should start on Friday so I will test until af arrives anyway. was looking at FF charts and there are lots of women who dont get bfp till 12dpo or later. I just dont understand how thats possible. My back is hurting too just like it always does before af arrives so I'm just hoping she starts on time. My luck she wont start till Saturday or Sunday. How are you feeling today? wake up with lots of symptoms? I'm hoping for you!! Clomid just has to work for us I know it!!

no not feeling anything...didnt opk test today, couldnt face it. am saving my hpt for a special occasion!
was reading some posts on clomid today, on people who got PG on the first round and that got my hopes up but have had no symptoms so dont want to get excited really.
Still holding out my hopes for you....you never know what will happen. FX for your AF quickly if not.

Might OPK test with FMU tomm just for the heck of it....

AF came yesterday morning in full swing, worst period cramps ever. I will start my second round of clomid tonight! How are things your way, have you tested yet? FX for you!

Nope not again. Am going to do it on sun morning, have ordered some ic ov tests for next months as am pretty convinced I am not pg.
Did clomid affect your cycle length?
Positive thoughts this month!! Xx

my luteal phase was only 12 days so it didnt lengthen it. I usually have on average 26-27 day cycles without clomid so I dont think it did anything for me. I ovualted on day 14/15 and it didnt help me. I'm so sad today I was happy to start yesterday so I didnt have to wait but today I feel like an emotional wreck. All I want to do is cry, and I'm never like this on my period. I am usually pretty leveled out and happy once period starts its the week prior that I'm a wreck. I feel like a freakin nut case today, I dont even want to start my clomid tonight. I just feel like giving up, I dont know if I can do this month after month and bfn after bfn. Next month is a year since my first miscarriage after I had my daughter and I just feel like a complete failure. Its taking longer and longer to get preganant each time, an average of six months, just to lose it in miscarriage. I dont feel like myself anymore and I dont know if its all the extra hormones or what, but I dont wanna be dissapointed anymore. I'm sorry I'm crying about all this stuff to you, I just feel so so sad today.

Oh hunni :hugs:

I know it is so hard. Dont be silly about crying thats what we are here for!!!Am dreading tking my hpt coz I know I will b gutted, even though I have prepared myself for it! You HAVE to stay on with the Clomid I know it sucks and makes you feel like crap but it will be worth it when we get our BFP's which WILL happen. I know how you feel, some days I am really upbeat and positive and other days I think I cant face doing it again and again to get a BFN.
DOnt keep reading negative posts on here coz it will depress you. You need to focus on positive thoughts this month. I know it sucks with the side effects and pumping our bodies full of drugs and the bloody hot flashes I have had the whole cycle!! Its good AF has come so you can start the CLomid tonight and in 14 days you will be getting that little eggy fertilised!!!
Stay strong xxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Awe sweetie I'm so sorry, its still early you may very well get a bfp in the next couple of days..and if u dont then we will be cycle buddies again! Clomid is suppose to have a 50% success rate in women in the first three months, so we just have to try again. I read alot yesterday and I am convinced we are on the right path and we will have our 2012 baby. I'm going to start taking vitamin B6 today as I read yesterday it can aid women in getting pregnant with short luteaul phases. Its suppose to help the uterine lining hold out for implantation, where as with my short luteaul phase my body is shedding its lining to soon and can prevent pregnancy or cause miscarriage. I just know all this has to work. I also read alot yesterday about fertility diets, and I have decided to up my fiber and cut out sugar(as best I can) and try to eat more fruits and veggies. I just know that something has to work, I've made up my mind to not stress but strategize. I also am going to cut way back on my coffee :( its my weakness. I know your prolly feeling bummed, and not up to planning for next month with me, and I understand. Just hope your af doesnt hold out for too long so we can be close in cycle dates. are you going to take clomid 3-7 again? or try earlier? I almost wish I had started mine on day1, I read some good things about starting earlier.

am feeling ok actually. disappointed but was expecting it reall so am ok. Just praying that if I'm not pg that AF shows quick coz I wanna get started again! Did u take your day 2? i think i will too this month. I have read something about B6 too, its supposed to be good. Have you read 'taking charge of your fertility'- toni weschler, its really good and has loads of nutrition and tips and natural remedies etc, really worth reading.
still feeling positive about next month just hope the witch shows her face, dont want to be massively behind you!! xx

Yeah I started on day 2 this time, and started taking my B6. So anything yet??? Did you test or just waitining for AF to show? I am way more moody this clomid cycle than last, I think I have been pissed off since cd1 and I cant shake it. Everything my husband does makes me mad and he has just gone into silence lately because I'm so hateful lol. How our we ever going to do the deed if we arent speaking, geez everything seems so hard right now. Take a pill to help get you pregnant, pill makes you hate your hubby. No win situation I tell ya. Well at least time sems to be passing faster than last cycle, already cd5!! Looks like were gonna be a week off if your af doesnt show, or maybe you'll get a late bfp!!! I hope my IC tests and Preseed come in before next week, they havent even shipped yet, another thing for me to get mad about lol. If they dont make it by this weekend I will have to go out and buy some expensive tests from walmart ugh, but dont think I wont do it!! I swear the money I have spent on pregnancy and ovualtion tests is ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->