Come on clomid cycle #2 !!!!!!!!!!

Just took another opk and it was almost positive! Still bfn but maybe tomorrow or friday for sure

I'm on 100mg 3-7. Dont know why I wasnt started on 50 as it seems most people are but who knows...

YEAY for your almost positive! let me know how it goes, I'm gonna start testing Friday (tomm).
xx

Are you using anything extra, ie pre-seed, robitussin etc??

brought my tests with me to work, still bfn at 2pm, I'll test again at 7pm. I'm using Preseed, and taking baby asprin. I choose not to take robitussin or mucinex after an article I read said there are risks of birth defects. I was really hoping to see a bfp opk today but looks like it will most likely be Friday night or Saturday. I usually get about three days of almost positives before BFP, and then mine usually stay BFP for about three days. I always wonder why I get that many BFP in a row, once I had 5 days of BFP. who knows I usually just go by my symptoms to gage which day is actual ovualtion day. I'm aleady having back and side pain so I'm guessing its approaching. wonder if its gonna be a painful ovualtion. I'm nervous, and anxious and who knows what the 2WW will be like. Might hafta call in crazy for that first week!

oh and I took two days of 50mg, and 3 days of 100mg, days 3-7. I had three days left over from a previous cycle cuz I had to stop taking it on days 4 cuz a had to have wisdom teeth removed. So needless to say it put ttc on hold. and wouldnt you know I ended up pregnant that cycle lol. It did end in M/C but I think the two days of clomid really did the trick. I'm hoping a full five days will be super successful this cycle. If not I will take 100mg next month too. I hope we can both get our BFP first month and be preggie buddies!!

Yes I am going to start baby aspirin too, I bought some today. Pre Seed is not as easy to get over here, you have to order it in which I have but I dont think it will come by the time I O this month. I have some other stuff which I forget the name of which is supposed to be as good....Ill have to look it up.
Im gonna start OPK tsting tomm, my OH is away tomm and Sat and back Sunday eve so Im going to freak if I O before then! Hop hope hope pray that i dont. If i O on CD14 that will be next weds so Im going to try and BD Sun eve and Tuesday and see how we go..
FX FOR PREGGIE BUDDIES!! xx

I think were gonna ovulate late, Im still gettin bfn. And I'm day 13 today, don't see it going bfp tomorrow either, the line is still to light. I usually have a day were the test is the same color as the control line, and then the next day its way darker than control line, its still pretty far from the same color :( I hate waiting, but my sides and back are really hurting tonight, why I am u nor getting a pos opk.? I hope ur pos holds out for hobby, could u to meet him if u got a pos before he got home?

no. he will be too far away, the earliest we could bd in sunday afternoon. Gone take my first OPK in a few hours..must the only person praying its negative!! at least till sunday...
Hate this waiting, I wish I would know when its coming! Though I guess after this cycle we will know roughly when we will O next time..unless we get a BFP!!!!!
xxx

Just took my 1st OPK, neg. Which is good as OH just left! Xx

I think I got a bfp opk, the lines are pretty much the same color, almost unable to tell a difference and my left side and back are really hurting. I usually get a little oday pain but this is pretty dramatic in comparison, not unbearable or anything just way more obvious ovulation pain. Im excited, just did the deed used pressed and now I'm laying here with a pillow under my rear. Gonna try to bd tomorrow and Sunday as well, might even throw in Monday for good measure. Lol I hope all this bding pays off, I feel like my insides should be swimming with sperm.

Super positive opk this morning, Woohoo, but no more ovulation pain, I think I released it last night or today. I'm so excited, I didn't get to bd this morning cuz daughter was already up, but will again tonight, I pray my eggie is already being fertilized. So now the tww begins... how are ur ovulation tests Georgia?

I really think I ovulated last night, I have no pains today and I feel sluggish. I'm already analzing every symptom :( its gonna be a long week.

all neg opks so far which is good news coz OH not back till tonight....

ooohhhh your little eggy could be fertilised right now!!!
what CD did you O on then? Im hoping I will O on Tuesday please please please...
Will you preg test or wait to see if AF shows? xx

Glad ur opks are waiting on ur hubby, bet he's gonna get jumped tonight lol. I'm depressed today, reading to many negative posts. Don't feel lucky enough to get pos first month ttc again. It's so freakin stressful, I ovulated Friday night or saturday. So cd14 or 15, either way I start prometrium tomorrow. Then comes all the progesterone induced symptoms that just make me think I'm preggo. I totally lost my hopeful attitude, geez hormones are great aren't they.. I just don't want to get my hopes built up to be crushed when af shows her ugly face.

God dont tell me...I get depressed reding too many posts, I read lods of hopeful ones and get all excited and then start reading deprssing ones and go round and round its AWFUL. Have started limiting myself now otherwise I will drive myself crazy on the computer all night.
So Im hoping to O on 14, dont know why I have just got this feeling, hope so. We BD last night, not today (unless OPK say something else) and will do tomm.

I have the clearblue smiley face tests which I thought would be better coz then you know for sure one way or the other but I realised that I have no indiction if its coming at all then. Like the strip tests I would see it getting darker hopefully, over a few days but this one is just yes or no. Am terrified I will miss it! How long does the LH surge last? Im glad it wasnt positive while he was away but now Im getting paranoid what if I dont ovulate etc etc....HATE IT. Am trying to stay relaxed and just not think about it but its impossible!
Are you on Prometrium for m/c's? what is your dose? I had to take prog to induce my period to start Clomid but its only 10mg per day so no symptoms with it.
xx

OH
EM
GEE LOOOOOOOOOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo::happydance::happydance:

So i took a test at 3pm yesterday, neg.
Did one at 12 today..pos.

So my LH surge has started 24-36 hours before I O...is that right?
So if my surge started yesterday at 4pm for arguments sake...I should be Oing sometime in the next 24 hours?...only have had NO o pain at all and I usually get at least a twinge. I suppose my suge could have started at 11 am today in which case I got another couple of days before I could O...CONFUSED.

At least I O'd HURRAH!!! this is the first time in years that I have O'd on my own, seriously like 3 years....
xoxoxo

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 1
WOOHOO Congrats on your BFP OPK!!!! I bet you ovulate day 14, I'm so excited for you we are so close together in this cycle it crazy!! I cant believe you havent ovulated in 3 years, thats nuts...I hope this month is your month!!! Are you using Preseed or somthing to help the little swimmers? AHHH I'm so excited for you, we can stress out the tww wait together!!
I just took my first does of Prometrium this morning 200mg 2X a day, and I swear within hours my boobs felt weird. I wish it were preggo signs but its to hard to tell, just have to wait to test next week. OOOoooh what day are you gonna test? I'm gonna start CD 7 because I cant wait.

Yes I'm so happy! And at least I know that Clomid is working, even if it doesnt work this cycle (PLEASE LET IT). Have decided not to BD today as we did last night and we will tomm morning and the next morning. Should be enough to catch it!
Yes am using concieve plus, sme thing as pre seed as pre seed is harder to get over here, I have ordered it though.
I know we are crazy close in our cycles now! Day 14 is tomm so I expect I will O then, would like some kind of O twinge or something to reassure me! Am so not looking forward to TWW...will be analysing EVERYTHING. I think it is so weird how a lot of times eggs dont get fertilised. Like there are hundreds of millions of sperm swimming round and none of them fertilise it?? So odd.
What day are you testing? did u mean Aug 7th? Cant believe you would wait till CD7 haha. Dont know whether to test or just to see if AF shows. Have purposely only bought one HPT otherwise I would be peeing on them 5 times a day!!! xoxo

I know right, how can u not get pregnant when u have millions of sperm swimming around, u know u ovulate so the egg is there, what's the stinkin problem?!?! Ahhh I'm so excited to see if we caught our eggs, and I'm having really bad stabbing pain in my lower back today? That's a new one for me, do u think its clomid related, geez what if I get cysts? I'm so hoping its my egg moving its way to implant, Polly to early for that tho, although I got a positive 8 dpo with daughter. So maybe you can implant earlier than 7 days. Oh and I'm gonna test next Monday for sure if I can hold out that long. So how are u not bding tonight, its so tempting to try as much as possib/le

I know...we nerly did but we had done it less than 24 hrs before so I thought I'd wait till this morning coz I thought my egg might be closer.
I OPK tested this morning and negtive?? I used FMU which some people say not to use but I thought i'd try. will test again later. This site is good https://www.peeonastick.com/opkfaq.html
Im a bit obsessed with it! I thought I had maybe an ovulation twinge last night but I dont know if I was looking too much into it. This TTC is enough to drive anyone crazy! Im a bit worried about my OPK, I guess if I just missed my surge 2 days ago, by now it would have gone? Arrghhh...who knows!
How you doing with your prog? Are th pains something to do with that?
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->