Come on "friends" fans post ur fav quotes

Rachel "I wasn't suppose to put beef in the trifle"
Ross' mum "No, you weren't suppose to put beef in the trifle. It did not taste good"

You had rambled on for eight-teen pages. FRONT AND BACK!

Omg...this plane doesnt even have a phalange!!!

Monica: What you guys don't understand is, for us, kissing is as important as any part of it.
Joey: Yeah, right!... Y'serious?
Phoebe: Oh, yeah!
Rachel: Everything you need to know is in that first kiss.
Monica: Absolutely.
Chandler: Yeah, I think for us, kissing is pretty much like an opening act, y'know? I mean it's like the stand-up comedian you have to sit through before Pink Floyd comes out.
Ross: Yeah, and-and it's not that we don't like the comedian, it's that-that... that's not why we bought the ticket.
Chandler: The problem is, though, after the concert's over, no matter how great the show was, you girls are always looking for the comedian again, y'know? I mean, we're in the car, we're fighting traffic... basically just trying to stay awake.

Chandler: I got her machine.
Joey: Her answering machine?
Chandler: No. Interestingly enough, her leaf blower picked up

Tastes like feet!!!

that was the best scene ever ...i couldnt stop laughing ....especialy when ross looks at joey .....

Joey Tribbiani: Well, I like it.
Ross: Are you kidding?
Joey Tribbiani: I mean, what's not to like? Custard, good. Jam, good. Meat, good!:rofl:

Rachel" here i am about to pop, and hes out picking up some shop girl from sluts are us"
Pheobe "is that a real place? are they hiring?"

Oh my god some girl ate monica

Shut up the camera adds ten pounds

So how many cameras are actually on you?

Just so you know...it's NOT that common, it DOESN'T happen to every guy and it IS a big deal!

I KNEW it!!

(from the one where they all find out about Monica and chandler)

Do they know that we know...

They know you know....

But they don't know we know they know...

(love that whole episode!)

"You sang to our baby girl, a song about a man who likes to sleep with women with giant asses?!?!"

I watch too much friends :blush:

This has to be the best thread EVER!!! :happydance:

The one where no ones ready:

Joey: Hi I'm chandler, could I be wearing anymore clothes

Phoebe's song:
I'm in the shower & I'm writing a song, stop me if you've heard it. My skin is soapy & my hair is wet & tegren spelt backwards is nerget.

Monica: I can’t believe this is taking so long. How are you doing?

Rachel: Oh not bad. Do you know that feeling when you’re trying to blow a Saint Bernard out your ass?

Pheobe. That's, P, as in Phoebe, H, as in heobe, O as in oebe, E, as in ebe, B, as in bebe, and E as in... Ello there mate.

Chandler 'But i didn't get to shake my belly like a bowl full of jelly!'

I LOVE Friends, I want them to make a film to see what they are all up to nowadays!! I bet Monica is cracking up with 2 messy kids trying to keep a big house clean!!!

Joey: So did you sleep with her??
Chandler: No we just kissed!
Joey: What? thats even worse!!
Chandler: Hows that worse?!!!
Joey: I dunno but its the same!!!

lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members