Come on July Babies!

Dont yell at me but I never went to the clinic. I ended up nodding off again and next thing I know it was to late to go. DH has to get a shot in his back tomorrow so I wanted to get some rest because it is going to be a long day.

Ooh KanK, when can you next get to the clinic?

Have you tested again today always? I thnk I've had another chemical already, I got a bfn today aswell, and my boobs aint sore no more today! strange tho, coz my bfp's usually last right up till af and I've been having 18 day LP so a while to go yet!! Anyway I'm not stressing too much as I have my first gyne appointment the day after tomorrow, so hopefully he/she can shed some light on things!

I've got a pic of yesterdays test that was a bfn, then had a line when I checked later... I think it looks darker than the previous day when its placed on paper... but when i held them both up to the window, the 9dpo bfp was clearly pink with light through it, but the other one just looked like an empty line pretty much!

Is it just me always and KandK left now?

Attachments

• ABCD0004.jpg
    ABCD0004.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 9
KanK, hopefully you can get to the clinic soon just to get some answers.

Ju_bubbs, oh no, I'm hoping that's not the case! My fingers are crossed for you. I'm so scared that the same thing will happen to me. I'm going to buy some FRER to test with, to see if the line gets darker...nervous.

I just tested using a dollar store test. Before it was almost impossible to see a line, looked more like a shadow, now it's more prominent, don't even have to take the case off, but not dark enough for it to show up in a pic (I don't think at least). So that's good! Please stick...please stick! Fingers crossed!

Okay, here are today's pictures. Dollar store test. Still faint, but it's better than yesterday, much better, so that's good. Hope it sticks! I'm still so early! AF is due Friday.

Attachments

• IMG_5396 (2).jpg
    IMG_5396 (2).jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_5397 (3).jpg
    IMG_5397 (3).jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 7
Thats def better than yesterdays line!!! I didn't even get as much as an evap on my test today.. think I'm gunna stop testing now and save the rest for next month, I expect the gyne will do one on thursday anyway! I do have 98 pregnancy points on fertility friend now tho :rofl: I think their points system might need reprogramming!!! lol

Looks good always!!!!! NOW just get alot darker!! HEy.....if you check cm and cp..whats yours like?

Ju_bubbs
whens af due hun ? hope this is guna be ur mth for a super sticky :bfp:
always
i can defo see ur line !!! :wohoo::wohoo: hope it gets darker n darker !!!!

AFM im plsed with urine results ive had back,just hoping to get scanned sometime after 8dec and see a lovley HB etc,sometimes i feel really positive,the next just negative and worried :(
i aint had any MS yet,and i be 6wk 2moro,i know im only 4wk from concepiton tho !!! so FX i be :sick: soon !LOL
also feel like garys starting to feel a little more positive bout this pregnancy :) just hope this is it, im finally guna b a mother to a much much wanted,craved for baby girl/boy :)

Ju_Bubbs ~ ugh, I hope they are just fluke tests....and I hope that the doc can give you answers tomorrow.

Gabrielle ~ definately more cm, I'd say it changes from EWCM to thick, I can just notice it more now. Fingers crossed for you hun :)

Honey ~ I'm sure everything is fine....thrilled for you!

Glad you ladies can see the line better today...oh I hope this is it! I'll feel a little better once I get to Friday and still no AF. Still cramping, I know it's normal, but it always scares me! I had this when pg with the other boys too.

always- just a quick note to say - I can see those lines all the way from Malawi!!
big :hugs:

Ju bubbs - really glad you have your appointment coming up! I'm sorry this is happening hon. Big :hugs:

always- just a quick note to say - I can see those lines all the way from Malawi!!
big :hugs:

Yay!!! :dance: Thank you for taking the time to write! Hope you're having a fantastic time.

Just hoping so hard that it sticks!

Congrats Always, I do believe that is a BFP!!!!
Ju glad to hear you have an appt. and I just hope that test was a dud.

As for me DH rushed me into the ER last night because I was in so much pain I was crying. I was there for 3 hours and had a fluid IV and some pain meds. Turns out it is kidney stones and I am now just waiting for them to pass. The pain has almost gone but I cant keep anything down. I didn't like the doctor that saw me and he would only do a urine test and it was a BFN. The latest AF was due was Sun. so I am still holding onto hope, but I really wish she would make up her mind and either come or show me a BFP so I can get prepared for baby or ready to try again. I am going to lay back down for a while, but I wanted to update everyone.

oh KanK, I'm so sorry you are going through this....that's terrible. Sorry about the BFN and that they wouldn't do b/w.

Sending you hugs

Always-----Fantastic news......sendig you some sticky vibes!!!!!!!!
KandKsmama--- ouchy kidney stones!!! so sorry you have to go through that as well as not knowing if your preggers yet!!!! I hope it all works out for you!!!!!:hugs:

Ju_bubbs- Massive:hug: to you! God luck on thursday with gyny!!!
applegirl--how are you hun????

KandK - hope you're feeling better

Ju_bubbs - please let us know how your appointment goes, and if they do a test for you, fingers crossed your other ones were duds

Chillbilly - Thank you for the sticky vibes....my fingers, toes and legs are all crossed!

Okay, being a POAS addict and wanting to see a darker line for reassurance since the line never got darker last month, I bought a two pack of FRER yesterday. This is the result from this morning.

The second pic shows the two FRERs that I've done, top one is from Monday and the bottom is todays.

Attachments

• IMG_5403 (2).jpg
    IMG_5403 (2).jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_5404 (2).jpg
    IMG_5404 (2).jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 7
Ju_bubbs, any update on how things are going, and how the appointment went?

KandK, how are you feeling?

Hi everyone,

Always CONGRULATIONS on your:bfp::happydance:

KandK hope you find out whats happening must be so confusing for you, hope you get answers soon:hugs:

Ju bubbs good luck with your appiontmentO:)

Anyone else av missed am sorry and hope everythings well:dohh:

Well heres my update:-

Been discharged from hospital lastnight after having pains and more bleeding( a little red blood this time) had internal examination on friday and Monday both doctors said that its closed but they say the blood is coming from that area, but there not concerned had a scan last friday when they told me the sac is not bigger enough and they think they saw a mass in my left tube saying they think i could be a ectopic then sent me upto the ward to see doctor who told that it does not look like an ectopic and thinks the sac is right for how far I am and to go back on friday for my HCG again.

But had this bleeding and stabbing pains on monday morning but was staying at OH parents house 2 hours away from my hospital, so had to go to the local A & E who sent me to the EPAU and they admitted me did another internal(getting quite used to theses now LOL) and did my bloods which came back at 5120, on Friday they were 1910:happydance:

yesterday they did a normal scan and an internal scan they found the sac which has doubled in size since Friday which also contains the yolk sac. :wohoo:they have booked me in for another scan on the 2nd December but they could not see this mass which the other hospital said could be a possible ectopic and even got a second opinion and she also couldnt see what they were saying. They explained everything as she went along during the scan and didnt rush, so am going back to this hospital for my next scan instead of my local one.

So everything is looking good and the bleeding seems to have calmed down although theres still brown discharge when I wipe but there not worried about this so am trying not to.

Anyway hope everyone else is doing fabaroonie not had time to catch up on all the posts yet due to my little trip :hugs:

wowza!!! what a rollercoaster ride!

Fantastic news in the end, congrats! Positive vibes being sent your way...keep it up!

Thanks for the congrats...I'm still so nervous, but very excited at the same time, fingers crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->