Come on July Babies!

oh wow Ju_bubbs! Sounds very promising!! Good luck!!!

I am getting nervous, thinking that it's just not going to be this month....will test again in the morning :)

So on this mornings test, I thought I saw what could potentialy be a fainter than faint possible line, DH couldn't see it, that's how faint it was. But since I look at these tests ALL of the time lol, I just thought I couldn't be wrong. So I just did another...and again, a fainter than faint line, but I can't tell if it's an evap, or a very very very faint positive. This time DH can see it, but says it looks like an indent...whatever that means! :lol:

So naturally I'm beginning to think that it could have possibly happened. We'll see what happens tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

I'm still having some mild cramping too, which makes me wonder if the test is showing an evap and the witch is on her way.....

Cramping is just as common in early pregnancy as it is when af is on her way, so dont rule it out just coz of that!! My OH can never see the faint lines till they start getting a bit darker a few days later.. men are useless at hpt over-analysis!! :rofl: Good luck for the morning! xx

TMI warning!

Ok so yesterday was the latest possible day for AF based on last cycle. I was up from a nap at 7pm on Sat. until 2pm yesterday. My older DD went to visit her great gma and when she left me and the baby laid down for a nap. Woke up about three hours later with severe cramps fully expecting to stand up and have full blown AF. Walked downstairs and nothing, sat on the couch and noticed the pain was all on my right side and back and making me really nauseous. I forced myself to eat dinner and went to pee and was spotting. So thought yup AF will be here any minute. Came back out and sat on the couch and began dozing off and told DH I was having bad cramps so he ran to get me some motrin. When I woke up the pain was still there but dull (thank you motrin) and I went to pee, more spotting but oddly enough checked cervix and no signs of blood but lots of creamy CM. Then I had a trickle of urine come out and saw the spotting again. Went to have a drink and had to pee again pretty fast, so this time I decided to test out my theory and I peed onto TP and guess what the blood is in my urine. So I most likely have any or all of the following.... UTI, kidney infection, bladder infection and kidney stones. 8 years ago I had a UTI, kidney infection and stones all together and it is the same pain so I am thinking it is the same again or one or more of the three. DH wanted me to go to the ER, but the baby is sleeping and the pain has died down, so I promised tomorrow since she will be awake that I will go to the doctor. We dont have anyone to watch her and DH doesn't want me to be alone in the hospital in case they keep me for a while. On a plus side no AF and when I go tomorrow because they like to do xrays they will most likely do a pg test and/or do a scan so I should know tomorrow if I am pg.

aw KandKsmama......i hope all goes well with you tommorrow.....so sorry to hear you are in pain and may have to deal with an uti or something...
Good luck and hope you get some answers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks I hope so too. I was just thinking to myself.... What if I did O on CD17, maybe the first two BFP's were just a fluke (or evaps) and then CD20 we BD and caught our egg, then the spotting that started was IB at 7DPO and just decided to be weird and keep up. I got that really visible faint BFP on CD25 (8DPO) because I already implanted and the BFNs were due to low HGC being so early still and using diluted urine. I know they will do a pg test before deciding on xrays and what to prescribe to make sure it wont hurt the pg. Wish me luck and hope that I have just a kidney infection or something and that I get a nice BFP from the doctor.

Good luck at the docs KandK, hope its nothing too bad!!

I have a bit of confusion over my tests! Dunno if I can get pics, or if my laptop will work long enough to upload them lol after that dodgy FRER yesterday with dark edges and faint middle, I did a second, which was a normal bfp, faint.. but easily visible through the window! and today a bfn!! Grrr!!

I am beginning to dislike first response all together! My friend just took a FRRR test and got a super faint BFP, then took a FRER and got a darker BFP. With my FRERs I got a pretty good faint BFP but also 3 BFNs with them also. Who knows, I wrote the company waiting to hear back still.

Ju_bubbs stupid tests !! keepin everything crossed 4u n KandKsMama hoping u get answers asap :)

AFM im waiting for urine sample results to come bk hopin 2day,theyve checked my levels and to see that the baby is growing !! didnt know they cud do this with urine !
pls pls pls keep everything x for me aswell lasses :)

I've had a lot of hassle with FRER over the last few months too KndK I've found ICs to be more reliable even!!

Hope your results are all ok Honey, let us know how it goes! FX

Right I've got some pics, had to take them apart fro the camera to pick them up, but you can see them fine IN the cases in real life!

8dpo - superdrug test
https://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f229/heavenly_d3vi1/8dpo.jpg

8dpo - IC
https://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f229/heavenly_d3vi1/ABCD0003-1.jpg

9dpo - FRER
https://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f229/heavenly_d3vi1/ABCD0013.jpg

And 8dpo superdrug, and 9dpo FRER with added helper markers! lol
https://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f229/heavenly_d3vi1/ABCD0011-2.jpg

Then today a bfn FRER and superdrug test! Yet the pregnancy points thing on FF has gone up to 95.. so no idea whats going on...

KandK, I'm so sorry you are going through all of this. I hope you're feeling better. Good luck hun.

Ju_bubbs, great tests! But so weird about the BFN today! Wonder what's going on.....fingers crossed that the ones this morning were wrong.

ETA: I wrote that it was a BFN this morning, but after catching up on here, I checked the test again and AGAIN there is a fainter than faint line....can't tell if it's an evap or a faint positive.....so faint, it's hard to tell. We'll see!

Update

After staring at my dollar store test for hours, I finally broke and took a FRER, just now, so not FMU....it's a faint BFP!!!

I'm trying to get the pics up, see how they look....DH can finally see it!

Oh I hope!

ETA: pics, it's easier to see in the 2nd pic....let me know what you think, I'm 10dpo today. Almost looks like a shadow, but there is pink colouring to it.

Just added another pic, unedited, think it might be easier to see. I've played around with them as much as I could, trying to get the line to show up a little more....hope it worked!

Attachments

• IMG_5393 (3).JPG
    IMG_5393 (3).JPG
    37 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_5393 (4).JPG
    IMG_5393 (4).JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_5391 (3).JPG
    IMG_5391 (3).JPG
    79 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_5391 (4).JPG
    IMG_5391 (4).JPG
    79.6 KB · Views: 6
Hmm, I cant see it to be honest... But I do know how hard it is to get pics of faint lines on FRER took me ages to get a pic of mine that showed up on the computer.. its really annoying since they're clearly visible to the eye lol! Hopefully it will get darker tho! And after seeing what you said about going to check your test again and seeing a line. i went and checked my FRER from this morning, and there is a definate line on it... but where as yesterdays one is clearly pink, I cant say that this one is for definate... think it looks more grey, but my bathroom light is really dull so who knows... just hoping I get a nice dark line soon!

Oh hey! I just added another picture unedited and I think it's easier to see on that one....

But you're right, it's darn hard to get them to show up in a pic!!!

Fingers crossed for you...sounds promising!

Always..i for sure can see a faint pink line on the thrid test! looks like a bfp to me! CONGRATS:)

can you?? Fantastic! It's so very faint, hard to get it to show in the pic, but it's there!

I don't have anymore FRER, but do have the digi, so I'll use that on Friday (day AF is due).

Oh I"m nervous, but excited! Keeping my toes, fingers, and legs crossed!

Always and Ju I so see lines in all the test pics you both posted! Hoping those lines get darker for you. I ended up falling a sleep around 5am and just woke up around 3pm. Going to head to the clinic shortly, but DH is stuffing his face because he cant eat or drink after 8pm tonight because he is going in for a shot in his back tomorrow. KUP

KandK, good luck at the walk in clinic! My fingers are crossed for you. Glad you could see the line...I hope it's a sticky and that the lines get darker further in the week.

Take care.

Good luck at the clinic KandK.

Always, I can see lines on your updated pics!!!!!! yay! Cant wait to see some more over the next week!

I'm really really hoping the bfn I had today was a faulty test or something.. my fingers are so tightly crossed they've gone a funny colour ha!

Always, I can see lines on your updated pics!!!!!! yay! Cant wait to see some more over the next week!

Yay! I hope the lines get darker, that's something that didn't happen last month. I'm thinking of buying some more FRER to compare, I know it's silly, but I just NEED to see a stronger line, for peace of mind.

It's just so weird that you got a possible BFN this morning (if the line was indeed grey), because the other ones were totally there. Fingers crossed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->