Come on July Babies!

KandK (karine) so sorry to hear of your kidney stones and your bfn :( I would say if you had a late period and kidney stones that it could be throwing your cycle off but for you to get bfp's and then have the stones, who knows, its all very confusing. I have heard how horribly painful kidney stones are so take care of yourself and I hope they get everything sorted out and you stay strong.

We will be thinking of you.
Hey Chilly and Apple, Chilly where are you in this cycle now, I know your around OV aren't you, been doing the deed???
Apple, hope your enjoying your trip and good luck with those killer tests.
Jububbs good luck at your apt.
Congrats always
Sarah, sorry for that tough ride, sounds like things are okay with those numbers being so high.

I never experienced full on labor. With my first I was in induced and had some pretty painful back labor and with my second I was in PTL for like 5 weeks or so. Let me tell you that this pain is worse than both of those combined. DH say he is taking me to a better hospital tomorrow because the clinic I went to is horrible. The pain is just a dull ache now from my belly button to my thighs, but I am having episodes of a temp of 101+ but being blue and freezing. At one point today my fever spiked to 103.3 (I am normally 97.1-97.5), but I am finally able to keep food down and have had some crackers and popsicles. I just took a shower not too long ago and I seem to be feeling better so that is why he wants to wait it out a bit before we head back in.

always and sarah - congrats!!!

Oh- K&K, so sorry about your kidney stones and bfn. Big big :hug: honey.

Ju bubbs - waiting on your updates girl!!

Chill - testing coming up soon!! come on little Leo!!

JJF - great to hear from you babe. Sending you sticky :dust:!!

As you know - this is a non cycle for me. I will O next week sometime - but have to use condoms before the natural killer cells tests. I think this is a good month to give my body an little rest any how. Then - bring on the Christmas baby dancing!! :happydance:

Well.. finally managed to get my laptop to work long enough to pop on! Thanks for all the luck ladies... I'm just about ready to leave for my appointment now so will be back in a few hours to update you all with what tests or whatever I'm going to have!!

Judt noticed your test from yesterday always... that is sooo brilliant to see, I think congratulations are in order girl!!!!

Applegirl - you sound good, which is good....Christmas baby, let's go!

Ju_bubbs - good luck today, if you can, let us know how it goes! Thanks for the congrats...I'm feeling a little better about it now, after seeing the darker line...

What a huge waste of time that was!!! Had to drive 40 miles to the hospital for the appointment, when theres more than one hospital a LOT closer... then when we got there, all he said was that my eggs are being fertilised but not implanting (like I didn't already know that!) and then went on about how I shouldn't be testing until AF was late becasue pregnancy tests are NOT a detection of pregnancy, just a detection of hormones!!! now as far as I'm aware the hormones they detect are only there in amounts large enough for tests to pick up if you're pregnant... hence the name pregnancy test!!!

So anyway, after all that he says all he can say to me is go away, keep trying and stop testing, so basically yet again, I've just been told to hide that the problem is there rather than sort it out! Oh and more wonderful news.... If there is a reason that its happening and not just bad luck, I cant get ANY tests or treatment on the NHS because I already have children so would have to pay for it privately... all in all I'm not very happy and wish I hadn't even gone!

Ju Bubbs am so sorry to hear what they have said to you, what a bunch of d**cks.

I cant believe there not going to look further into it, cant you try another doctor, just a thought:hugs:

Aw ju-bubbs.....thats the worst thing a Dr can say...
Honestly....testing early has given yout he information that you get a fertilized egg but that it doesn't take.......that should give your dr. a direction to go in for solving your problem..... Looks liek you will have to research and find out yourself so you can TELL them the problem and give them solutions.....
I really hope you find out some more information to help you figure all this out and get a sticky bean!!!!!!

WHAT A JERK. I cant' beleive he wont test you at least for low progesterone or something of that nature :( In the states everything we do is 'private' and we have to pay for it so sadly it sounds like thats the way your going to have to go but its what some of us are faced with daily. Look at it this way maybe, at least when you are paying them, they will have to listen to you, take you seriosly and provide you a service for your money! Good luck to you!

I can not believe that they treated you that way! How rude! How unprofessional!

I'm sorry to hear that you wouldn't be covered for medical treatment.

Fingers are crossed for December, sorry about your day hun

Thanks girsl.. i dunno what id do without BnB at times to vent things! lol! I could go see another doc.. but i think they'd still have to refer me to a gyne to get any tests done, I dont think normal gp's can do them themselves! Then id just be back to square one of not being entitled to tests on the nhs just coz i have kids! GRR! We really cant afford to go privately atm either so just gunna have to keep trying and hoping for now.. then again, its only been 3 months... especially since ive bene on here ive realised just how long it can take perfectly healthy couples to get pregnant so we'll wait for a while before talking about paying for tests i think. I'll still keep testing early and if it just keeps happening again and again and again i'll see if there are any tests at all that my gp can do without referring me anywhere! So for now, its to google to look for my own answers!

KanK - did you end up going to see another doc? How are you feeling?

Ju_bubbs - so has AF arrived or is she still absent? Hugs to you hun, things will work out!

Not at the mo always.. she's not due till tuesday tho.. but no bfp's either!! Woo, you changed your ticker! :happydance:

Ju_bubbs - may sound silly, but I'm still holding out hope. Glad you like the ticker.....it feels so premature, but I love to see how far along I am in writing. I'm so terribly nervous, but am trying to act as though I'm not, dont' want to jinx myself! Fingers still crossed for you.

Applegirl - thanks! I'm nervous...am trying to hide that fact, but I truly am...excited and nervous at the same time. How's your holiday treating you?

Ju sounds like that doctor was a jerk and waste of time.

Well I didn't end up going to a different doctor because I started to feel slightly better. Tylenol seemed to be lowering the fever when I took it, but it would spike back up again.
Thursday DH really wanted me to go to the hospital I delivered our girls at (they are amazing there and very patient friendly) I told him no because my fever was gone and staying in the 86-89 area and not spiking again. Late Thursday night I spiked back up to almost 103 and began to have problems breathing and having some chest pain so DH and MIL rushed me into the hospital. They kept me in the ER from 11pm-4am and I was so out of it from the back and forth with the fevers for days. They did tons of bloodwork, two urine samples and cultures. Now you will remember how jerky the doctor I saw at the clinic was and who swore up and down "I tested your urine and there is no sign of infection." Well guess what there is an INFECTION! The nurse said there is no way it would not have been detected in my urine on Mon. only 3 days earlier. That it is a very nasty UTI and I am on a strict 1000mg of tylenol every 4-6 hour regiment and twice daily antibiotic for 8 days. I still have feverish rounds in between doses of tylenol but have really started to feel better. I didn't get to have them run a blood pg test because MIL drove us and was staying there with us since we had no choice to bring Keira and we really dont want to hear it from her if we are/were pg if there is no reason for it. So I am still sitting here in a waiting game. Hopefully in another day or two I should start to really feel better.

KandK, I'm so sorry to hear of all your troubles, sounds like now youve got some things on hand to help you feel better. Hope all is well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->