Come on July Babies!

Well I guess I can consider myself now in the 2WW time to go insane.

:rofl:!!
I'm not sure what is happening to me. Still -ve OPK this am- but the BBT is going up. Will know more in the next 2 days. Will keep BDing!

mine is still pretty up, that is a good sign right?

Hello all, hope you're all ok! I see you're in the 2ww K and K! cant wait till testing time!!

I aint been about all weekend coz I through a parry for my lil sisters 16th and mum allowed her to have a load of alcohol, so we've spent the last few days recovering!!! Certrainly needed a good vodka or 2 after the few months I've had and luckily her birthday fell at the perfect time in my cycle for me to be able to go and drink and not worry that I may be pregnant heh heh.. Anyway, still -ve opk's atm here too Pamela, hopefull all will change in a few days!

Oh, and I gorgot to mention, I've had my gyne appt through for 20th nov!

Hey K&K - yes! that's a good sign :)

Ju_bubbs - down to my last OPK for tomorrow! Hope I get a +ve - or its back down to the shops. I'm sure I could have had a weekend away for all I've spent on TTC.

Glad you had a chance to relax Ju_bubbs. Now you have to get ready for that lucky one BD you always manage to get preggers with. Haha. :hugs:

I have 7 opk's left from last month, I'm hoping that should just about cover it this cycle, coz I relly cant afford to be buying loads of tets right on top of xmas! I agree with you, we could prob have had more than one weekend away with all we've spent! lol

And yes.. my lucky 1BD a month :rofl: I was hoping that my ex might have had the 3 lil ones for the half term, then we wouldn't have had to worry about opk's coz we could get to bed as soon as he got in from work every night :rofl:

:wohoo:
+ve OPK. Had a negative on the digi OPK this am - and just did not trust it. Went out and bought some pound shop ones - did the test - super strong line.
Tried the digi on the same sample - happy face :)
Yay! Let's catch that eggy!
:yipee:

Hi Apple, great news - catch that eggie. Well ladies.....the dreaded witch got me at the dog park of all places. And that means this cycle is only 24 days? So I went on a hike with my furbaby and had a good cry. I was really positive this month. Stopped drinking coffee (which for me was no small feat) and Diet Pepsi but still nada. DH is working 19 hour shift and won't be home until I am long gone to bed and I don't want to tell him AF is here when he's got so much work ahead of him - he gets so upset. I am debating his month to get OPKs which I've never used - but anything that will get me my BFP! Anyhow, I will be checking in on you ladies - and praying that you caught those eggies!

Babydust!

Hi Apple, great news - catch that eggie. Well ladies.....the dreaded witch got me at the dog park of all places. And that means this cycle is only 24 days? So I went on a hike with my furbaby and had a good cry. I was really positive this month. Stopped drinking coffee (which for me was no small feat) and Diet Pepsi but still nada. DH is working 19 hour shift and won't be home until I am long gone to bed and I don't want to tell him AF is here when he's got so much work ahead of him - he gets so upset. I am debating his month to get OPKs which I've never used - but anything that will get me my BFP! Anyhow, I will be checking in on you ladies - and praying that you caught those eggies!

Babydust!

Oh hopeful - I'm so sorry. I would really recommend charting and using OPKs - as much as you can do to time things right. Sending out big hugs to you and your OH tonight. I know you will get your joy soon hon.
:hugs:

Hopeful said sorry to you in other post but I'm hating it for you girl!!!! :(
Apple, yippie on the opk, get that egg girl and lets make it a STICKY ONE! so you don't need those tests next month.
JuBubbs-good luck to you to on your opk, buying all these tests does get way expensive and out of hand, ha.

Where is everyone else around here :)

Thanks Apple. When I do start using the OPK?

Hey hopeful - that depends on the length of your cycle. The kit will give you instructions, but they usually come in packs of 5-7, and you would usually start around day 9 or 10 and test til you get a positive.

There are lots of different kinds - internet cheapies, pound shop variety, and high street brands. I think Boots has a 2 4 1 right now on their first response ovulation and pregnancy tests.

I've been using the CB digital, because I like being able to test with FMU (most of the brands recommend testing late afternoon, early evening, same time each day).

Good luck hon! :hug:

oops! Hopeful you are in Toronto - Boots might be a bit far to travel - even for the sale :rofl:

I'm sure the brands and options are similar in Canada. :hugs:

Sorry she got you hopeful :hug:

Woo, Pamela!! Hope you're gunna be busy tonight!! Iwill be, I think I got a +ve opk this afternoon!! I'm not 100% surecoz I use IC and they never quite go as dark as the control line, but we'll be bding anyway :happydance:

GL Apple and Ju_bubbs go get those eggies!!!

Glad to hear you were able to have a bit of fun at your sisters birthday, I bet you needed a drink or two after these last few months.
Hopeful, sorry to hear the witch showed her ugly face.... OPKs are pretty easy, I bought mine back before AF returned to see if I was Oing and the first group of 5 I bought gave me a + and 10 days later got first PP AF.

Well I dont know what to think, my temps were still up this AM, and I still have a few hours before the time I will normally check.... but I just noticed when I went to pee that I had a little bit of blood tinged CM. So now I am wondering is it a strong O and my symptoms and temps lied to me? FF originally said I could have Oed on CD10 and now CD11 so I could be 3-5DPO. I read on a question site (lost the link);
"Hi all...I was informed by my RE that you can actually have an embryo implant anywhere from 3-10 days past ovulation. Apparantly, it only takes a few days to travel from the fallopian tube to the uterus, but it depends on many factors on how quickly it would be for you, than say for me or another woman. That's what I know on that. "

I also read on https://fertility-facts.com/Pregnancy/symptoms.htm
"The degree of pregnancy symptoms and their onset will vary from woman to women. Many women experience symptoms within days of conception while others take a few weeks before pregnancy symptoms kick in, and a few will actually feel no discomfort at all. The early pregnancy symptoms listed above can generally be felt once implantation occurs (4 - 10 days after ovulation) and will generally lessen after the first trimester."

Of course this has me going nuts, either way in case it is O I will be BDing tonight! I am however hoping it is implantation.... ah the joys of 2ww. I really am so tempted to buy some tests next week when DH gets paid, but at the same time dont want to spend the money so we can get some gifts for the girls already and just wait until AF is missing. Please tell me not to test.

Okay, don't test! I'm waiting until AF is late too. 6 more days!

Ok I wont test until after you test!!! We can be each others support system. I can be due for AF as early as 11/11 or as late as 11/16... so I have some time to go.... however if I O'ed on CD10 or CD11 like FF says then I could be due for AF even between 11/2 (because my first cycle got AF 10DPO) and 11/6 (if AF comes 14DPO)... ugh to my current irregular cycle! I want my clockwork 28 days back :cry:

Hopeful----:hugs:I had a short cycle liek that....and then the next month was a 29 day....Our bodies sure do like giving us the run-a-round....
Spoil yourself..and OH as well.....

Ju_bubbs- I gave my sister a party like that when she tuned 16....but it involved a hotel room...some illegal activity BUT boy oh boy did she have fun!!! hahaha
She's a mother of 3 and very responsible so I didn't lead her astray!!!

KansKsmama9 in case you are O'ing),applegirl, and Ju-bubbs.........go catch that eggie!!!!!

Coley- hope the wait isn't too long!!!!!!!!
I am waiting to test...AF due next thursday But i may be 10dpo on Sat.....it may be an early start...or mbe I will just wait it out.....ya wait it out...hahahaha we'll see!!!!!

Ok so here are my "symptoms" per say....
Bloated, gassy, always feel like I am hungry, but have no appetite to eat, cramps, blood tinged CM, strong smelling CM (not an infection had it in both pregnancies and sometimes around when AF shows), my c-section scars is kinda tingly and itchy (which hasn't happened since a month PP).
Anyone else noticing symptoms yet that are in the 2ww?

Lets see how DIFFERENT our 2ww symptoms can be..hahahaha
cd14 was very bloated, gassy like pains all over BUT had a side pain...huge boobs...
cd15 small orangey tinged cm
very vivid crazy dreams last 3 nights..I will be going into cd20 night of dreams.....lets see what happenes..lol
5 dpo Cramping started yesterday..
6po more of a burning cramp that hasn't gone awy..it has been constant from time I went to bed til now...
hmmmmmm what else....
oh ya...yesterday i started a huge fight with OH very emotional and was bawling....
I hope this doesn't become a long term symptom!!!!!!
anyone else?????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"