Come on July Babies!

Thanks for the love ladies. I think DH is more upset than I am. I guess they just think - unprotected sex = pregnant. Not so easy! The woman's body is a complex thing huh? I am calling the doctor tomorrow for an appt about my cycle getting shorter - want to check for cysts etc.

As much I enjoy you all -I hope none of you are joining me as cycle buddies! Babydust to you.... xxx

DH is the same way, I swear every cycle I try to explain to him the concepts. He keeps saying "AF has stopped lets go you're fertile" and every month I explain that there are signs of fertility usually two weeks from AF. Then if I am down or not feeling well "you must be pg, take a test" and I kindly explain to him that it is too early that I just ovulated and the sickness is not due to being pg. I also have to explain to him that you cant test and expect to see a BFP the day after you DTD. I try over and over to explain to him just because we got pg with the girls so easily doesn't mean it will be like that everytime. I also cant explain to him how long I tried in the past and why I thought I was infertile. I swear I want to send him off to a class to learn about a woman's reproductive organs. It doesn't help much with my mood and I tend to snap at him and tell him to shut up. Which look another weird symptom, we have only been married a month and a half, we should still be in the honeymoon phase.

hey K&K - congraulations on getting married!
hopeful- I hope your doc has some suggestions for you :) If you do find through OPKs and/or taking your BBT that your luteal phase is short, some women on this forum have had luck with taking vitamin B6 to lengthen it.. Good luck hon! :)
Ju bubbs - here's baby dust to both of us for our +ve OPKs!
:dust:
JJF - when are you testing?
:hug: to all!

Thank you. We were planning the big wedding for this month (this past Sat. to be exact) but tons of stuff changed, my cousin decided to tell me about his parents big 50th combined party on the date we picked, we had 4 deaths in the family and just so much happening. We had already changed dates twice and everything just kept turning into a big mess so we decided F$%^ everyone else we are eloping. So I grabbed my gown, he got some dress clothes, took the girls gowns and headed to city hall. We wanted our family to finally be official rather than having to hold off because of other things. We still plan to hopefully do like a one year anni/renewal ceremony next year.

K&K - That's romantic hon. I'm happy for you.

Your OH has some cute ideas about testing and BDing. Mine is starting to get trained. He gets happy when the +ve OPK comes because he knows lots of BDing coming up!:rofl:

:hugs:

I swear because of forums I am constantly talking about ladies TTC, being pg, having babies you would have thought by now some of what I say would make sense and sink in. Just the last few days I have felt like crap and he keeps saying why dont you find your last test (it is lost in the house some where, got thrown out by accident or I used it and forgot) and I keep telling him I am 5-6DPO there is no way in hell I would get a BFP yet and if I were to get one I would be so afraid that by the time AF is due it would be gone.

KandK, I hear you on the wedding stuff, sounds like a perfect family eloping, very sweet.
Apple-sorry missed this post earlier while in the car pool line to pick up daughter I was posting on my blackberry, ha. So, let me give an update, 7dpo today (or could be as much as 11dpo since Operation I don't Know makes me not know, ha) started testing on Monday, yes I know 5dpo what the heck, but saw shadows so been testing since, got 4 shadows on 4 tests but this am got BFN. HOWEVER this afternoon, I think I got my first bfp, but too scared its going to go away tomorrow iykwim. Picture sucks, its a little better in person, definite line, has color, :happydance: NOT announcing an bfp for sure, just hopefully getting closer to one?! Been having lots of little cramps way down low by my hoohoo, backache, and pains sort of like ovulation pains, no sore boobs this month but last two af months had very sore boobs. Okay, thats the whole scoop...let me see if I can get pic here but again, PIC IS YUK!

photoshop.jpg

wowowowowowowowow!!! :yipee: :wohoo:

JJF - that is a BFP. So excited for you honey. Can't wait to watch that line get darker. XX :hug:XX

KandK, I hear you on the wedding stuff, sounds like a perfect family eloping, very sweet.
Apple-sorry missed this post earlier while in the car pool line to pick up daughter I was posting on my blackberry, ha. So, let me give an update, 7dpo today (or could be as much as 11dpo since Operation I don't Know makes me not know, ha) started testing on Monday, yes I know 5dpo what the heck, but saw shadows so been testing since, got 4 shadows on 4 tests but this am got BFN. HOWEVER this afternoon, I think I got my first bfp, but too scared its going to go away tomorrow iykwim. Picture sucks, its a little better in person, definite line, has color, :happydance: NOT announcing an bfp for sure, just hopefully getting closer to one?! Been having lots of little cramps way down low by my hoohoo, backache, and pains sort of like ovulation pains, no sore boobs this month but last two af months had very sore boobs. Okay, thats the whole scoop...let me see if I can get pic here but again, PIC IS YUK!

View attachment 6076
Thank you so much it is not what I had always dreamed of, but the final outcome is.
WOOHOO that looks like a BFP to me, GL now lets watch it get darker and no show of AF.

View attachment 6076

I can totally see that line!!:wohoo:

Hey - great news - all is well with Zoey (Jenn's) baby. Most of you will remember her as the one who started our amazing Sept 10th cycle thread - with about an 80% :bfp: rate.

Need to dash this am - lots to do - sending everyone :hug: and :dust:

Hey Ju bubbs - how is the BDing going? When are you in the 2WW? I think FF will announce my ovulation day tomorrow or the next day - then we can all obsess together! I think I've already got signs :rofl: :rofl:

went in early to work today - and did not do any morning BDing (or last night) even though we've been BDing every day - I am still nervous that we are somehow missing our best chance. Need to breathe - and relax :muaha: and maybe try to get OH interested in an after work quickie! :)

Thanks so much for the update on Jenn...i was worried and didn't want to send her any messages until she found out what was going on....poor girl....

pam----go get that man ..suggest a shower after work..then get him started there..hahaha AND run to the bedroom..unless you can stand in shower bent over for 20 mins...LOL

Woo, jjf... our first bfp!!!! lets hope theres a lot more to come over the next couple of weeks :happydance:

Pamela... I'm not so sure I O'd now! lol, did have the +ve opk on tuesday, then a slight rise in temp the next day, like usual... but today my temp has dropped again! I even had O pains yesterday so I dunno whats goin on.. but we did the 1BD on tuesday night just incase, and i'm gunna keep using opk's coz I had a few positives early on last cycle too before I actually O'd!

KandK.. that sounds like such a romantic wedding!! Wish I had the nerve (and money lol) to do something like that! We're waiting to get all the baby stuff sorted out before we start saving for a wedding :D

Sorry if I've missed out any news from anyone, Ive not been around for a day or 2 so I've just tried to have a quick read over the last few pages!

Thanks so much for the update on Jenn...i was worried and didn't want to send her any messages until she found out what was going on....poor girl....

pam----go get that man ..suggest a shower after work..then get him started there..hahaha AND run to the bedroom..unless you can stand in shower bent over for 20 mins...LOL

Oh! Chil - you are so funny girl. I may do - but I'm feeling more relaxed now. FF is rating my BD timing as 'high' - so that's pretty good. If not - I think it can wait til later tonight - will use the shower idea though :rofl:

Ju bubbs- great to have you back girl. Don't worry about your BD timing- I think you could get pregnant by sharing a mug of tea fertile girl!

So excited for JJF. That is the thing with having a thread for a whole month- some of you ladies are miles ahead.
Speaking of which - what up Chilbilly?
:hug:

Haha Pamela... I'll tell OH we dont need to BD just share tea... see if he's ok with that, much less effort! :rofl: On a serious note tho, I am really lucky that I'm so fertile, I cant imagine how horrible it would be to have to wait months and months inbetween getting pregnant each time I MC, its bad enough waitnig a few weeks to get preg again!!!

I'm just trying to convince OH to let me go and buy a clearblue digi Ov test, coz these IC's are dong my head in, even tho they worked perfectly for the on the first month!

Applegirl- i am on 8dpo......and waiting nd waiting and waiting to test.....
I'm going away to see a musical with my future MIL so not testing before the weekend......
i don't want her to notice if I do get a positive....soooooo I may wait til eithertuesday for early test or thursday when AF is due.
so i still have 5-7 days before testing......and looks liek you are just getting ready to enter 2ww once you catch that egg!!!!!!
Hope it goes by faster then mine....
operation :shrug: isn't working....lol

Hey girls, I' was just pm'ing Zoey, didn't realize something was up with her, yikes, I'll go figure it all out now! Thanks for the heads up Apple.

Okay, here is my darker line, hope you all aren't thinking I'm rubbing anything in, feels odd to be the first to announce! Hoping it does bring a thread of good luck to everyone, especially after that 80% rate last month, that was nuts!

Baby dust to everyone!
10.20 8dpo 001.jpg

ITS GETTING DARKER:happydance:

Would never think your rubbing it in...or do you mean rubbing a pink marker on it....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

So excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!! forget op. i don't know....what dpo are you? or cycle day????????
Now I am rethinking about testing earlier then tuesday......hehehehe you are a bad influence!!!!!!!!

operation :shrug: isn't working....lol

Looks like it is working for JJF! :rofl:

I'm 99% sure that fertility friend is going to say I ov'd yesterday. So - i'm 1DPO haha.

Not toooo far behind you. And I've got lots to distract me as I am heading to Scotland for the weekend to visit friends with a bit of work tagged on for Monday. Won't be back home til Monday night 5DPO :) Then I'm sure the following week will drag along. I made a testing plan not to test til Wednesday the 12th - which is 14 DPO. Haha- don't think I'll make it. Likely back at the testing again at 11 and 12 DPO as usual.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->