Come on July Babies!

Ahhhh a weekend trip to Scotland.........sounds very nice!!!!!
i will be 12dpo on monday so its getting close....

i think there was going to be a few girls testing this SAT?????
anyone?

Apple-Scotland, how nice, my family (as in my maiden name before I got married) is Scotish but I've never been there. That sounds great to keep your mind off of things. You know I'll be pushing the IC's on you when you get home.

Chilly-I am 8dpo but surely I've got to be further than that with two lines, but who knows I DONT KNOW, hahaha. Yes, I'm thinking tomorrow is a good day for you to test. But with that said, I'm not a big fan of FMU, I like afternoon (AMU, ha) about 2.5-3 hours after lunch!

I'm CD 1 but i'm getting that :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp: this cycle woohoo!!! or if not i'll be good luck to the group cuz everyone around me is PG : :rofl::cry:

Love your PMA babymojo.........hehehe

and it must be bitter-sweet to be surrounded by preggo's......
JJF- maybe your 9dpo.....I have seen a few positives aroudn that day but 8 may be possible!
yay so excited for you!!!!!!

You girls are all so funny!
Thank you for updating us on Jenn, Apple. I had noticed the post and read through it and was damn relieved when I read yesterday everything was fine.

Apple- Lucky you getting to go away, I wish we could get away for a weekend. You gonna have a full on BD weekend just in case?

Ju_bubbs- Thanks I wasn't expecting it to be as romantic as it was. The few days leading up to it I was calm while DH was like OMG we're getting married this week, so I wasn't expecting much during the ceremony but ended up having to fight back tears.
I hope that this time around should you get a BFP that it is a sticky one.

Chillybill - Woohoo to testing, test a few times for me will ya since I am not being a POAS this cycle.

JJF - That line is so getting darker! Woohoo our first BFP.

As for me since I have had no signs of O anymore and this is when I was predicted it based on my last cycle. I will finish update later MIL is over my shoulder and dont want her being nosey.

KandKsmama....i tired to buy a few cheapies the other day from the dollar store..BUT they were either sold out or taken off the shelves......so I will wait due to the temptation of just peeing on them as soon as I have them in house and then counting days after only to find i was way to early....hahaha

I hope even tho you don't have any O signs that a sneaky egg has escaped
and will meet up with the "boys" very soon!!!!!!!!!

KandKsmama....i tired to buy a few cheapies the other day from the dollar store..BUT they were either sold out or taken off the shelves......so I will wait due to the temptation of just peeing on them as soon as I have them in house and then counting days after only to find i was way to early....hahaha

I hope even tho you don't have any O signs that a sneaky egg has escaped
and will meet up with the "boys" very soon!!!!!!!!!
Hehehe sorry I worded that last post wrong, FF and FG estimated O on CD10 or 11. I didn't have much EWCM (it was kinda a creamy EWCM mix), but temps went up and stayed up so currently I am 6-7DPO. On 4-5DPO I got blood tinged CM which continued lightly into the next morning. My temp did drop last early this morning but since I was being an addict the night before last and realized at 4am it was too late to go to sleep because the girls would be up I ended up for roughly 36 hours when I decided to temp. Normally I have not been to bed when I temp, but I will check it roughly the same time every morning (12:45-1:30am) after sitting and resting the same way for a few hours. I cant do your typical temping because I never sleep all the way through and might sleep 3 hours here, 4 the next, stay up all the night the next and I am never up at the same time.
I did however yesterday begin to get headaches, heartburn and nausea (almost actually puked when having a ciggie which is not like me, except when I was pg and smoking). I am trying to remain unchanged by the symptoms and prepare that AF will come soon so that should it not happen this month I wont be too upset when she shows.

oh those pesky symptoms......I am trying so hard to ignore them....cause I get them all...and then check my calander and notice I always get them every month on same cycle day!
Its all so confusing....especially when they are so close to premenstral signs....
be easier if we peed green or something..LOL
p.s. my boobs hurt and they always hurt the week before AF.....awwwwww:hissy:

I know I wish our bodies did something different when pg or not pg. I like your pee green idea. Would be funny if our pee was different colored for different things.

Ok just temped and guess what it is back up to 98.3, so I am thinking lower temp was due to sleep. Had yesterday morning not dropped this would be four days in a row at 98.8 when coverline is 98.3 and I am usually around 97.5 or so.

Morning K&K - blood tinged CM and a big temp dip - sounds like it could be implantation to me :happydance: although it is a bit early :( usually 7-10 DPO?

We will know soon enough! You and Chilbilly are the next testers (I think) Whoot! Let's have some more :bfp:

if i was to get pregnant on this ov period i would have a baby the end of july!!!

I'm waiting to see if we have a July baby. This is our first month TTC. I should find out by next Friday, God willing! :)

Hi Newlywed! Welcome! Good luck next week with that test - I really hope you get your :bfp:

How is the 2WW going for you? This is your first month - are you noticing any signs of pregnancy? When do you plan to test?

:dust:

Morning K&K - blood tinged CM and a big temp dip - sounds like it could be implantation to me :happydance: although it is a bit early :( usually 7-10 DPO?

We will know soon enough! You and Chilbilly are the next testers (I think) Whoot! Let's have some more :bfp:
See I thought the same about 7-10DPO with implantation too, but then I did some reading and some sites say 6-12DPO, then some sites say it is possible to happen as early as 4DPO... so I am really hoping.
"Implantation can occur as early as 4 days past ovulation, and as late as 12 days. A woman can test as early as 8 days post ovulation, but can take up to 17 dpo to see a positive HPT reading. You will need to use an HPT that reads very low quanitities of hCG, visit our Pregnancy Tests Page to see the sensitivity of various brands.

Some signs of Implantation (not every woman gets these signs):
Cramping or sharp pains
Spotting
Another level in your temperatures; low temps before O, higher temps after O and another level of temps after implantion."
Taken from a cycle diary but it is an add on the diary by fertilinet.com So there it hope the the blood could be IB.

yay!! great news hon. They say the earlier the implantation the better - makes em sticky! :happydance:
Lots of :baby: :dust: to you!
:hugs:

Welcome newlywed, good luck, hope you get your bfp!

KandK I've read somewhere that implantation can happen as early as 3 dpo, so its looking really good for you!!

My temp dropped quite a bit today, so def dont think I O'd! I'm gunna be a bit graphic now with tmi, but we bd last night and you know when you grab the tissues after... everything that came out was pink stained! I do spot a bit after if AF is due and my cervix is really low, but I tried to feel it after and I couldn't even reach it, so dunno what that was about!

Ju bubbs - you still on fertility friend? Or did it finally put you off? I know it was driving you crazy last month! If you are - let us see your chart :) :hugs:

yep I'm trying to stick to it! Click on my ticker.. Oh no,... thats not ff sorry lol. I'll find you the link a sec!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/22aba7 There we go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->