come on ladies lets get those bfp!!!

Rachiie18

Reaction score
So I've really tried not to think about ttc this month but dtd quite a bit :blush: lol!
Now I'm 2 days late (as in from last month where I was 7 days late so that + 2 days lol)
Also my boobies are swollen and I've been really tired, I just really want it now this month when I haven't thought about it all month!
Any other ladies waiting on their :bfp: feel like I'm going crazy!!
:dust:

So I've really tried not to think about ttc this month but dtd quite a bit :blush: lol!
Now I'm 2 days late (as in from last month where I was 7 days late so that + 2 days lol)
Also my boobies are swollen and I've been really tired, I just really want it now this month when I haven't thought about it all month!

I hope you do get your :bfp: I will keep my fingers crossed. I still have a little bit until I test.. and I am hoping and praying that this is the month!! :)

I hope you get your bfp! Have you tested? If not when are you?

I do hope you get your :bfp:! Please let us know how it goes! And not thinking about TTC but BD'ing often is the way to go I think. Much less stressful and much more fun! ;)

And I still have 4 days to go until I test, but I'm going insane! I hate to symptom spot, but I can't help it and I think every little sign is a pregnancy symptom--not to mention DH is totally egging it on. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->