come on metformin i want a bfp

Hey Ebs

Im doing well....
I have had back ache this week, other than that Im all good,
I have my 16 week check up on Friday so excited to be back with my OB and to see little one...

The name we chose is Tegan Kylah Martin....

Hubby's name is Tyrell Kurt Martin, so she will have his initials, but my name is Megan, so Her name will be very close to mine....

I bought her, her 1st teddy bear today... :)

Hey Babs, how are you feeling??

Iesha... Any news yet????

Eb let me know how it goes Friday... What name have you decided on?

hey all,

tymeg .....good vibes your way for next appointment .....

hey babs...how is it going.?..

iesha...probably by time u pop back in.....lil loo will be here....can't wait...

well tymeg, i kinda decided on a name....

OH is half indian so i wanted something indian...

so won't mind her name being Sanjana Ramcharitar

thats not concrete yet....my parents would prefer something more biblica thoughl...

so we will how that goes....

Thanks Eb... just a few more hours...

I love your baby name oh so cute....

Hi lovelies. I'm glad everything is going so great. Miss lady will b here probably in 2 weeks. I am going through a terrible amount of pain & I can't walk for more than 10 mins. Seriously pissing me off so I am miserable LOL. I love both your names u chose. Ebs can't wait to see your lil dougla bby lol omg they r sooo pretty (meg, dougla is like Indian & black mix) actually I can't wait to see all 3 of our babies! Will keep in touch, I'm officially on mat leave now, & will keep u updated. Love to u both :hugs:

Ah good Luck!!!

LOL... I really did not know what a dougla was...blush

I had my appointment this morning, Tegan was sucking away on her thumb... :)

She is healthy and measuring ahead 16 weeks 5 days... YAY,

Dr said look at due date anywhere between 9th July and 18 July....

LOL don't feel bad its a west indian term. dougla or dougs (du-gla) Not used so much in my country but the smaller islands use it. Such a pretty mix. Boys & girls alike.

AWWW Tegan looks like she is growing so lovely! Again so happy for you & hubby!

Thanks Iesha....

Its like mixed race people are classified as coloreds in Cape Town, so we fall in this category....

Tegan is growing and being active which I love.....

hubby is gone away for the weekend with the boys so have my sister and nephew staying over by me....

Yep...the activity in my belly is not making me happy at all. Its severe. There is clearly a fully grown child trying to break out! She's quiet right now, but a few minutes ago a foot was sticking right out lol. But u just enjoy every minute of it especially this is your first & you had such a tough go of it.

Hey all,

I have been keeping busy tending to my pregnant Pomeranian. We had an x ray done on Thursday and the vet seen 5 pups and said there could be.two more! This is a HUGE litter for a tiny dog so she has been waddling around the house lol
I have her whelping kit all ready to go and now is just the wait :) I have been feeling the puppies kick for over a week now! I love it!!

Still nothing for me... I plan on testing tomorrow with an FRER. Hopefully I will get good news with that.

That is awesome. ... good luck.. and im still keeping fingers crossed for you. ....

hey ladies,

its the weekend i thought i stop by to c how yall doing.....i'm by mom n dad but they aint here...they gown to country side for the day so i decided to come and use the internet...

i am feeling soooo lazyy....

so i c iesha is jus about any day now...i could imagine how lil one must be trying to wiggle out of there...lol....
so i didnt know u know west indian slang....'dougla' lolzzz...u from one of the islands??

tymeg so glad your appointment went great...u will jus about start feeling lil one move strongly now....enjoy it...
as we speak lil loo is kicking me....i think my posture is bad and i'm super hungry....gonna eat after i type this....

babs, i will continue to keep u in my prayers so u can get to join us soon...but u gotta keep team pink going eh....lolzzzz...jus kidding...

i had an appointment on thursday goon...it was ok...they added lose does aspirin to the list of meds for the blood pressure...
so we will c how that goes....

anyway..gotta go eat so will drop again soon....

yall continue to have a bless day and an even better week ahead

Yes Ebs! I am Jamaican born, so of course I know Dougla LOLOLOL! Worse over here all my friends/family are either Jamaican or Trini or some form of West Indian. Toronto has a massive Carribean community.

Babs-fingers crossed luv!

Meg-hey darling hope you & baby Tegan are having a good week. I am officially home off work now, hope to deliver next week.

Hey mama to be in a couple days time :)

I am so excited for you, oh I remember your journey, and how you kept saying you were not preggies, Iesha, I am so happy for you, I cant even explain it...

soon you will be holding your baby girl in your arms....

This morning while brushing my hair, I heard a click sound, and then my neck started paining.... By the time I got to work, I could barely walk, without cringing in pain. I sat through it with my head tilted to to the left, and could not get my head straight at all. After hours of agony and crying, my boss called a chiropractor and made me an appointment, at 2.30pm I got to see her, and she explained that my 3rd, 5th and 6th vertebrae were out of joint, and my muscles had swollen because my joints stopped working, so the muscles, started swelling in order to alleviate the joints from getting damaged. Anyway she went on to say that it is quite normal in the 2nd trimester, as your joints are getting ready to get loose, in order for the cervix to open for birth, so it affects every single joint in your body...

I had some treatment, of muscle manipulation, and muscle stretching and then putting my vertebrae back in place, and I was so happy to have my head straight again, went back to work, and felt like my eyes had sand in them because of all the crying from pain, I was so hungry, and then baby started moving, and that made my day all better.... :)

babs any news yet??

Eb... Not to long to go for you too now hey.... I am actually enjoying my pregnancy, and loving the feelings that come with it, and I guess because of what I went through to get here, I appreciate it so much more. I feel Tegan moving more prominently now, and it still sends me into a shock, lol.... like there is really something inside me,and there I go tearing up....lmao

I have been making myself so scared by watching these darn you tube videos of giving birth.... I know I shouldnt, but I cant help it... I really want to give birth naturally and not have a c section, but the way things are looking.... I might be having one....

LOL yes meg, well I have to say my journey to get here really was for my husband. Because I've had children it wasn't so much to have a baby again but to give this humble man a child who accepted my fatherless children as his own. My husbands kind heart & love really has changed our life, and he deserves much more than I could ever give, and it was very frustrating for me that it happen so fast 4 times with 2 men who are scum, and the guy that swoops in and rescues us, its just not happening made me feel so bitter. It all worked out well though.

Your situation sounds so painful! but I am glad you can still enjoy and appreciate your blessing. You just wait til u see that belly moving around like crazy, the other day my husband had his head on my belly and she was just kicking the heck out of it, and he was laughing and telling her heyyyy slow down, go to sleep why are you hurting your mummy? Then in a very off key horrible voice started singing to her...I swear she turned her back to him as if to say daddy please stop lol. But her movements are so violent, especially between 8pm-10pm, also because she is full grown so im feeling all her bones n muscles. Very painful, but all worth it. I hooe u get some relief of pain, cuz there is more to come in third tri!

Hello ladies,

so nice to read all you'll lovely post.....

i am so happy and just so delighted that u ladies are at a point yall are most happy and blessed......

hoorays for that:happydance::happydance:

babs: how is it going?

tymeg: that joint stuff sounds painful....glad your neck is back in place at least...
i would be scared for chiro to pop mines back in....but i feel a lil pain in my pelvic area....like my body is slowly splitting in half.....:shrug:
and i feel baby move more....sometimes my san san gets a lil violent to....ya know..but its all good .....i love me lil san san....

iesha: oh my goodness....just a matter of days now....wow...congrats congrats...husband probably overly excited as well...its truly an honour what u're doing for him:thumbup:...and he is truly a great man...who deserves it as well...GOD bless him...so u jamaican eh....i think u told me before...like i couldnt remember or something....its all good though....

so the weekend is here...im jus gonna get home....and be in bed all weekend....

yall keep good....:hugs:

Geez, dont you find it so long between scans?
I cant wait till the 4th March now t see her...

And I still cant believe we are all 3 having girls.... Yay....

Ebs-yes dear, hope u are well..

Meg- I haven't had one since about 23 weeks. Because my pregnancy is routine, thats the last scan I get. I won't see her until she is out...hopefully soon!

OMW, I would have heart failure.....

Ive seen her at 6 weeks, 11 weeks, 13 weeks, 16 weeks, and now at 21 weeks twice in one week, and then once a month after that.....

Its going so fast.....

She got her 1st pressie yesterday, too cute Minnie Mouse outfits....

Oh no, thats a lot! No, I had a dating scan, 12 week, 20 week & they needed to see her heart better so I got 2 extras but after that nothing more. Here they only scan you that much if your high risk. But since this has always been my experience, I'm used to it. To be honest, because I've had lots of kids (and my size) my belly is big and I don't get a great pic/view anyway, also this one was quite uncooperative, so it became boring for me. I wanna see her real face!

hey ladies,

how yall doing?

jus here in work.... kinda slow....nothing doing really.....

thought i'd stop by....

i c mommy iesha hasn't pop yet...wow.....exciting times....

i doh wanna be pregnant beyond full term....cause of the hypertension and she might b too big to push...my last baby they had to use forceps...don't want that and i don't want a c-section....:nope:

so we will c.....i think my dress is a bit close fiting today...i feel like she wants more room...

now will be a good time to get that smart phone..would have taken a pic and post it on....lol

so yall come by and lemme know what yall up to...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->