Come on October Babies!!

KandKsMama

Mom of 3 girls under 4
Reaction score
Hope everyone had an amazing Christmas and a great New Year! My girls are in heaven with all their toys. As you know from our last thread we are not trying anymore, but I guess you could say we're not preventing either. We are taking it as it comes, if we are not meant to get pg right now so be it (with our problems) but if we are we will make things work for us. I am afraid that if we begin preventing since it has already been six months that it might not happen again for us when we decide to full on try again.

Where is everyone else at in their cycle?

I am on CD14 but who knows what that means. Normally (before Keira and BFing) I would be Oing, but I am not having any sign of that now. Guess it is just a waiting game for me to find out how long my cycle will be this time around.

Hiya KandK! I think I'm pretty much in the same boat as you from this cycle.. I think I've decided that all these bfp's then af arriving anyway is getting to me, so I'm not gunna bother temping or using opk's and just see what happens... altho when it comes up t my usual O time.. I dunno if I'll be able to stop myself poas then start cuionting days lol.. its so hard just to not think about it and go with the flow!! I'm on cd7 btw, so about another week and a half before O time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->