come on over girlies! 1ww or less!?!

J

jelliebabie

hi girls! I am 7dpo and want all u other crazy symptom spotters to come and share what u have noticed! Ive got pain on the side of one of my boobs. Yip, one! Strange lol. When r u ladies testing? X

Heyy well am 11dpo and heres few symptoms iv had

Bloating
Backache
Headaches
Sleeping Constantly
Going toilet more
Stabbing pains in side of boob
Cramps
Spotting for 2/3days

Hopefully going to test 2mro this 2ww is turning me insane haha

Good luck 2 u hope you get your bfp xxxxx

gööd luck to u heatherj! Your symptoms sound super promising! Let me knw hw u get on! Fxd for u x

:hi:

I'm currently 8DPO I have sore nipples (only to touch) a REALLY bad headache all day a little bit of cramping yesterday nothing really today and a few specks on blood last night which I'm guessing was implantation bleeding..:happydance:

Me being a crazy woman...Ive already done a HPT tonight but was negative :growlmad: Will probably test again at the weekend! I hope you get your :bfp: this month :hugs:xx

ooh kelly m! Its sounding promising for u too babe! Gud luck! Let us knw how u get on with the testing! X

Hi!! I'm about 5/6 days from testing.

I'm super tired all the time
Spotting yesterday
Sore boobs
a headache a few days

really hope its my month! Fingers crossed for all of us! :dust:

ooh kelly m! Its sounding promising for u too babe! Gud luck! Let us knw how u get on with the testing! X

Thanks hun! Seeing the :bfn: kind of upset me but I guess its normal at 8DPO to get a :bfn: I thought there might of been atleast a slight faint line :cry: I really hope you get yours too and we all need to let eachother know our results because it would be nice to know :thumbup: good luck everyone!!:hugs:

I'm in 1WW too. Just stabbing pains in my right boob, some cramps/twinges in lower abdominal area....still trying not to symptom spot tho...:thumbup:

thanks kellie m! I hope so! Ive got a gud feeling for you tho girl! I forgot to add that my nipples are sore to touch too! Had a few stabbing pains in my right boob last night and its that one thats sore to touch now, why one boob though? Strange! Lol gl to all u girls!
J

I'm due af next tue! It's my first cycle so I'm not expecting to be ridiculosly lucky & expect to be cd1 sometime end if next week. But I can dream...

thanks girlies i reallly hoping this is my month am so excited yet so worried am could be left dissapointed 2ww is nearly there lol, any1 heard of pets becoming really clingy because they can sense u may be pregnant?? i was reading sumfin last nyt as my cat v anti social girl likes 2 do her own thing last few days she keeps sitting all over me she started sleeping on my shoulder at nite and wen am on sofa on laptop she plonks herself on me!! hmm think every1 in house has gne mad hahaxxxxx

Hey girlies,

Good luck to you all. I'm 9DPO and having lots of symptoms. No sore boobs, but I didn't hav much of that with my other BFPs so not worried. Got a BFN on IC this morning, so will try not to test again until the weekend....yeah right!

I'm 9dpo, AF due on the 19th. No real symptoms and this is my first month TTC so not holding out too much hope. I will probably test at the weekend, it will be my first time ever POAS!! FX'd for everyone!

I'm 12 DPO. I had cramps from 5-9 DPO and my nips are sore to the touch but other than that nothing major. On 7 DPO I had horrible stabbing cramps for about five minutes that went away so I have no idea what that means.

I tested on 11 DPO but got a :bfn:. I'm holding out until Saturday or Sunday now. Probably Sunday because AF is due on Saturday. However, I'm getting that achy feeling I usually get when AF is about to show up, so I'm not getting my hopes up.

:dust: to everyone!

hey ac u never know! Fxd for you! And if af comes on tuesday that would be cd1 for you i think? I used to think cd 1 would be when af ends. Good luck to you x

yep I'm in the 1ww - well could be 2 i guess as i have ireg cycles - so so annoying :(
I'll test on Fri or Sat. I'm going crazy being snowed in too - all i can do is think about it.

My main symptoms are based on things i don't normally have ...

Lots and lots of ewcm at 21st and 22nd day of my cycle - (tmi sorry..but i had to mop up quite a bit )
Having cramps on and off - nothing all day then get woken up by them early hours of the morning and then can't get back to sleep
No CM at all which is odd for me as I usually have this a week before I'm due
sickly feeling - esp in early hours with cramps - but i know this can be in the head so being careful about that one

And a while back did have a bright blue vein show up on my left breast

Then again, i keep thinking about how so much credit is given to placebo pills in medicine and think well...if i want it so bad, maybe my body is making all this happen and i'm not preggers at all - grrrr.

hi ladies my af was due on sunday and so far she hasnt shown up!!! thank god I hope she stays away.

I havent tested yet though im too scared:wacko: . for last 6 or 7 days ive had a heavy bloated feeling and last week a lot of cm. ( sorry for tmi)not so much now though.

My lovely OH doesnt want to talk about it and tempt fate. I think Ill test friday if the:witch: stays away.

Is it normal to feel so nervous incase of:bfn:? do you ladies feel the same anxiety around testing?

Lets hope we all get our :bfp: good luck all!!!!

:dust:

Well I'm on 9DPO and so far I've had...

• Cramps (during ovulation and then again 6-8DPO)
  • Bloated (to the point where if im wearing my jeans and sat down I have to undo them :blush:
  • Constant Hunger
  • Waking up randomly throughout the night (but able to get straight back to sleep)
  • Vivid dreams
  • Temperature rising
  • Sick this morning
  • Back ache
  • Left boob ache

I did a test yesterday (8DPO) which was BFN but I knew that was too soon anyway so not upset - I plan to test again on Saturday :happydance:

its sounding very good for alot of u girlies! I too did a test today at eithe 6 or 8dpo, and of course bfn!? Am gonna test again on sunday! Af is due on monday. Fxd for u all!

And yes alot of us get nervous about testing. Seeing as your af is late, test test test! Gud luck xxx

Well I'm on 9DPO and so far I've had...

• Cramps (during ovulation and then again 6-8DPO)
  • Bloated (to the point where if im wearing my jeans and sat down I have to undo them :blush:
  • Constant Hunger
  • Waking up randomly throughout the night (but able to get straight back to sleep)
  • Vivid dreams
  • Temperature rising
  • Sick this morning
  • Back ache
  • Left boob ache

I did a test yesterday (8DPO) which was BFN but I knew that was too soon anyway so not upset - I plan to test again on Saturday :happydance:

Apart from the 'sick this morning', but I never get sick, this could be a list of my symptoms...even the weird left boob aches and pains...hope it means something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->