come on over girlies! 1ww or less!?!

sounds good Becky10.....I will be joining you in the morning (if OH remembers HPT's this afternoon) Good luck fingers crossed fo you hun ! xx

YAY!! When are you due to test?? I hope you get a :bfp:!!!

Erm well I really want to test but because its only 10DPO it might be a little early?! I might get one later and do one with FMU tomorrow or get a double pack and do one tonight and one tomorrow hehe! I will defo let you know! xxx

Hi Kellie, I just came into this thread. You are 10dpo too! My nipples are hurting so bad. My breasts started to hurt. Yesterday and the day before I have been tired. Last night I had some pain down in the uterus area.:shrug:
Oh and the other night I had a major mood swing. :growlmad::haha:

:flower:

Goood luck.

YAY!! When are you due to test?? I hope you get a :bfp:!!!

Erm well I really want to test but because its only 10DPO it might be a little early?! I might get one later and do one with FMU tomorrow or get a double pack and do one tonight and one tomorrow hehe! I will defo let you know! xxx

Hi Kellie, I just came into this thread. You are 10dpo too! My nipples are hurting so bad. My breasts started to hurt. Yesterday and the day before I have been tired. Last night I had some pain down in the uterus area.:shrug:
Oh and the other night I had a major mood swing. :growlmad::haha:

:flower:

Goood luck.

:hi: shaerichelle!!

WOW your symptoms sound good :thumbup: sounds like what I'm having...infact I think I been symptom spottng a little too much during this 2WW ive had every symptom under the sun haha!! The worse is the headache and achey legs.....I don't know why I have achey legs...its been for the last 3 nights :shrug: haha!!

Are you going to be testing this evening or will you wait a little longer? I want to wait but I REALLY want to test....this 2WW has been the longest one EVER!! I'm going crazy and OH cant take it any longer :dohh:

Good luck hun let me know your results :dust: xxx

Hello!

Can I join? I'm 10DPO too and planning on testing tomorrow morning. I've had crampy twinges all day today. I've also had sore boobs, but had that since OV and used to have it whilst on BC too, so don't think that's a sign. Looking forward to hearing the results of all the tests tomorrow!!

L
:dust:

Wahoo everyones Nippolattes are hurting haha....Wheres Jelliebabie gone today?? HMM....I wonder if she got ger BFP?!!!!

Hey Loopyloo23 WOW 10DPO too this is crazy....didn't realise we all OV'd on the same day hehe! Have you got any other symptoms hun? My fingers are crossed for you!! I hope you get your :bfp: Let us know your results in the morning I'll be stalking you ;) LOADS of :dust: :dust: :dust: xx

Hello ladies, can I join too :wave:

I'm 11DPO and plan on testing tomorrow with FMU. I did promise I would stop wasting tests and not POAS until at least 14 DPO but I can't handle it anymore. I really hope I don't get a :BFN: but in a way at least i'll know.

Not really had many symptoms a few tingles in my (.)(.) but nothing I would describe as painful or even uncomfortable, and that's about it :-(

Kellie,
I am testing tomorrow with fmu. I got some opk in the mail the other day and since I know I finally ovulated I decided to test them out. So I took it and it became positive. I said okay I guess these are faulty like the internet cheapie HPT I got. So I went on the internet.. Apparently OPK can test HCG.. weird. So yes I must test tomorrow.

Yes the nippolettas hurt bad. and heartburn galore yesterday and today. ugh.

lol at kellie m! Youd better hope you dont have a boy or hes gonna get picked on at school having my name! Lmao!
And where have i been today? Well, got up at 9.30 and went back to sleep at 11 and never got up till half 3! Oooh hoping its a symptom of pg and not just being a lazy biatch! Lol. Oh, and ur symptoms are getting even better by the day. Xx

I want to join in!!!! I'm on day 32 of my cycle tommorow (last months was 32 days but the month before was 31! My 2ww ends tommorow. Been bloated for the last 2 weeks with on off cramps (though have the crampy feeling like af may come). Tingly boobs all month and misshapen boobs (nipples look swollen when they arent cold!!) Weirdest thing is that I saw a medium yesterday who asked me if I was pregant without me saying anything?!?!Dont want to get my hopes up too much......... i have tested every day this week with IC all negative, have one FRER in my drawer so dont want to waste it. Should I wait till tommorow am or just do it tonight!?!

Tabbicles I would advise waiting for FMU to use the FRER. They are not cheap after all. If you are dying to POAS then use an OPK if you have any at home. A few ladies on here seem to have got a + on them before their :BFP: on a HPT.

Good luck.

Thank you for that,:thumbup: I will definately wait till the morning which is what I thought I should do with my 'like golddust' frer!! :haha:, maybe i'll keep busy with the rubbish IC if I cant wait!! NO opk's i'm afraid.
Good luck everybody!!!

yes tabbicles fmu girl, for a more accurate result! Good luck. A phsycic also askd me if i was preggers last month which is hw i found this site, looking for symptoms! I hadnt been trying so wasnt but hoping so this month. She said she cud see me holding a baby and i was so happy, is what she said. She said nothing wrong with me n hubby and id been ntnp for 11yrs so hoping shes right. What she said has made me find this site and learn all about ov ttc ect. Maybe ive been bding at the wrong time! I hope our predictions come true! Xx

I so hope so!! She actually told me I was pregnant and asked if I was trying I said a 'bit' she answered that with well if your not then it will definately be in the next 6 months but i would be surprised if you're not. Dont normally take too much niotice of these things but have had symptoms and other stuff she said was so accurate!
Feel like I'm about to come on though now......:growlmad: still hoping that is me thinking about it so much and producing cramps!!

"and I bought a bunch of tests...and I kept using them" so this has me rolling around too. I shouldnt laugh but that has really made me smile!! x

lol, what can I say...I was anxious.. glad i'm not the only one...
here's the problem with me and tests...lol I live an hour from civilization lol, seriously. Like, the closest walmart to me is over an hour...and last week, i drove..an hour...and bought 3 more tests...and used them all within 2 days...I used 2 in one day...because i dropped on in the toliet and I came to the conclusion that the blue toliet water most likely rendered it useless. this is how insane I am. I almost did the drive again today..and my hubby was like..your not. lol wait until the weekend, when we are going into the city.

I have this WEIRD tingling in my belly....!

I can't wait for you to test Kellie Marie

hope y'all get your BFPs! im 9 DPO today! yay!!!!!!!!!! :) 5 days to go and it soooooooo HARD!!!!

Oh Eskimo I know... if anyone had of ever told me how hard the 2ww really is I would have never believed them...i honestly am stating to feel like a mad woman! lol but in a good way... when are you going to test?

the 19th! my TTC buddies are making me WAIT! i think i'm gonna die! i am a MAD WOMEN! lol

Jelliebabie Haha you make me laugh so much.........Oh yeah It was you that commented on my "looking for a TTC buddy" Well count yourself lucky my friend I'm your new TTC partner :D!!!! Hahaha!!

Ooo what other symptoms have your got?? xx

"and I bought a bunch of tests...and I kept using them" so this has me rolling around too. I shouldnt laugh but that has really made me smile!! x

lol, what can I say...I was anxious.. glad i'm not the only one...
here's the problem with me and tests...lol I live an hour from civilization lol, seriously. Like, the closest walmart to me is over an hour...and last week, i drove..an hour...and bought 3 more tests...and used them all within 2 days...I used 2 in one day...because i dropped on in the toliet and I came to the conclusion that the blue toliet water most likely rendered it useless. this is how insane I am. I almost did the drive again today..and my hubby was like..your not. lol wait until the weekend, when we are going into the city.

I have this WEIRD tingling in my belly....!

I can't wait for you to test Kellie Marie

Haha I cant wait either Im going nuts!!!! OH should be here by now!!! I think I need a lie down because I'm sneezing and its making me want to through up :(!! Haha I can't believe you
dropped on in the toliet and I came to the conclusion that the blue toliet water most likely rendered it useless haha you are so funny :haha::haha: xx I cant wait for you to go into town!!:happydance: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->