come on over girlies! 1ww or less!?!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

lol!!! I nearly bought a test today. think I will friday then I,ll have the weekend to cry or hopefully celebrate!!!

xx

hoping for:bfp:

Each month if I look hard enough I can spot signs such as: Creamy cm, headache, boobache, nausea, bleeding gums, back ache, cramping bla bla bla but I always get af. I always get my hopes up but tell myself that if I was really pregnant the signs would be more obvious rather than me having to look for them, and be like ooooh that's a symptom!

I never learn though! So now I'm 7dpo and had a second temp rise today - here's hoping it stays high! I also hard a sharp stabbing pain today (in ovary region) - very sore for just a few seconds. Mild cramps since yesterday which feel more similar to ovulation pain than period cramps. Usual creamy cm and sore boobs. Again I don't feel pregnant. I HATE SYMPTOM SPOTTING ! WHY DOES IT ALWAYS GET ME!!!

Each month if I look hard enough I can spot signs such as: Creamy cm, headache, boobache, nausea, bleeding gums, back ache, cramping bla bla bla but I always get af. I always get my hopes up but tell myself that if I was really pregnant the signs would be more obvious rather than me having to look for them, and be like ooooh that's a symptom!

I never learn though! So now I'm 7dpo and had a second temp rise today - here's hoping it stays high! I also hard a sharp stabbing pain today (in ovary region) - very sore for just a few seconds. Mild cramps since yesterday which feel more similar to ovulation pain than period cramps. Usual creamy cm and sore boobs. Again I don't feel pregnant. I HATE SYMPTOM SPOTTING ! WHY DOES IT ALWAYS GET ME!!!
This made me laugh as I do the same, but cant help it lol!!! I always think is this a symptom? when Im preggo I will know. But people dont looking at the bfp announcements I think everyone is pretty much the same.... I cant stop saying please please be pregnant af stay away!!!!! lol xx

well i caved in and jst did a test at bfn starting to think its not going to happen now but then agen dnt give up till af appears!! any1 done the asda pg tests at got nedative thenfew days later got positive dnt no how reliable these ones are????!!xx

I am indeed in the same position and not expecting AF til 19th at the earliest or 23rd at the latest, this is my first cycle off BCP so I'm unsure !

I had LOADS of symptoms from a few days DPO , almost all you could think of except for a change or pain in boobs... & STUPIDLY took 3 tests way too early just 'cause It was driving me mad. After a few days away from BnB I'm in a much better state and can almost accept that my AF may come and it won't be the end of the world :]

Still really really hope I get my BFP this month, but if not, there's always valentines BD'ing ;]

Hope you're all good. X

Hey Jelliebabie and all you other ladies :hi:

Well today is 9DPO I went to bed last night about...2am and didnt wake up until 6.15pm (GMT) Dont ask me how I slept so long Because I couldnt tell ya! :dohh:

Now that i'm awake I have this little pain in my tummy...the only way I can describe it is...behind my belly button (it feels like) theres pieces of string hanging from inside my tummy and its like someone is tugging at a few random ones.....I know I sound CRAZY but thats what it feels like.

My Nippolatte's are still a little sore.... (worse than yeserday) but other than that I feel fine! Good luck ladies I will keep you posted if I experience anything else...I am actually starting to think I'm out this month because of the 3 :bfn: yesterday but I know it was really early!!

Good luck...I hope we all get our :bfp: xxxxxxx:dust:xxxxxxx

Heyy well am 11dpo and heres few symptoms iv had

Bloating
Backache
Headaches
Sleeping Constantly
Going toilet more
Stabbing pains in side of boob
Cramps
Spotting for 2/3days

Hopefully going to test 2mro this 2ww is turning me insane haha

Good luck 2 u hope you get your bfp xxxxx

:hi:

I'm currently 8DPO I have sore nipples (only to touch) a REALLY bad headache all day a little bit of cramping yesterday nothing really today and a few specks on blood last night which I'm guessing was implantation bleeding..:happydance:

Me being a crazy woman...Ive already done a HPT tonight but was negative :growlmad: Will probably test again at the weekend! I hope you get your :bfp: this month :hugs:xx

I've had similar symptoms to you two ladies too, its hard not to think everything is a symptom though isn't it ?

Hey Jelliebabie and all you other ladies :hi:

Well today is 9DPO I went to bed last night about...2am and didnt wake up until 6.15pm (GMT) Dont ask me how I slept so long Because I couldnt tell ya! :dohh:

Now that i'm awake I have this little pain in my tummy...the only way I can describe it is...behind my belly button (it feels like) theres pieces of string hanging from inside my tummy and its like someone is tugging at a few random ones.....I know I sound CRAZY but thats what it feels like.

My Nippolatte's are still a little sore.... (worse than yeserday) but other than that I feel fine! Good luck ladies I will keep you posted if I experience anything else...I am actually starting to think I'm out this month because of the 3 :bfn: yesterday but I know it was really early!!

Good luck...I hope we all get our :bfp: xxxxxxx:dust:xxxxxxx

You know what, my tummy feels a bit like this too!

I am at 8 dpo,
have the cramps on and off, boobs are tender but could be af. The twinges are getting stronger to the point I almost feel surprised by their intensity. I never had that before. As for nausea, only once at 5 or 6 dpo and very slightly. I feel bloated, creamy cm with a big load today. No other symptoms, not tired, no vivid dreams, not bitchy lol etc...
Not getting my hopes up but I wish BFP to all of us:)

omg kellie marie! I put my money on u being preggers! Gettin exitd for u babe! And heather j, give it to friday then test with first pee of the day. There is still plenty of hope x

well, AF is due to arrive tomorrow morning for me lol (she's always there when I wake up for some reason)...so lets hope she stays away...I keep telling myself that I'm crazy and that she is coming..but I don't have the usual day before your period cramps and bloating and crankiness....but my bbs are sore like they usually are b4 she arrives...but the only thing that makes me have a glimmer of hope..yesterday mornin i was at work cutting a clients hair...and i started getting that sick feeling! I finished her cut..but when I was done I was in the bathroom gettin sicky.. :( I hope its not a stomach bug...

omg kellie marie! I put my money on u being preggers! Gettin exitd for u babe! And heather j, give it to friday then test with first pee of the day. There is still plenty of hope x

I hope your right Jelliebabie and if your are I will actually hunt you down and name my child after you because of all the good luck you have given me haha :thumbup: HOWEVER......I feel like I'm out this month.....LOTS OF CREAMY CM though (maybe tmi) :dohh:

Good luck everyone not long left now until we hopefully see that :bfp: :happydance::happydance: xxxx:hugs:

:wohoo:this is so confusing...now i'm getting tingling and cramping.. oh well I guess i just have to wait and see what tmr brings...

P.S good luck to you Kelly Marie...sounds promising:whohoo:

:dust:

:wohoo:this is so confusing...now i'm getting tingling and cramping.. oh well I guess i just have to wait and see what tmr brings...

P.S good luck to you Kelly Marie...sounds promising:whohoo:

:dust:

Thank you Ms conception! I really hope you get your :bfp: too. I really hope :witch: isnt there when you wake up :thumbup: Your symptoms sound good too......sickness - BIG SIGN!! My fingers are crossed for you hun :happydance::happydance: :happydance:xxx

i'm back AGAIN!! :dohh: Haha...

Ok well today is 10DPO and I feel sick...I mean I have those sicky burps (sorry if TMI) and its giving me heartburn! Also....My teeth hurt...for some really odd reason i wanted crisps for breakfast :loopy: I know! Well anyway as I was biting into my beef monster munch my top teeth on either sides of my mouth hurt and I literraly couldnt chew my food. It only hurts when my bottom teeth touch my top teeth if that makes sense?! :shrug: I have left it now for an hour or 2 thinking I am imaging it but nope....its still here :cry:

4 more days....I dont think i can take the wait any longer!! Any new symptoms ladies? xxxx

She wasn't here this morning!!! :witch::AF::witch::AF:
Kellie those seem like some pretty strong symptoms, I read something about womens teeth hurting, are you going to test today? hope you get your :BFP:
:woohoo:

YAY!! When are you due to test?? I hope you get a :bfp:!!!

Erm well I really want to test but because its only 10DPO it might be a little early?! I might get one later and do one with FMU tomorrow or get a double pack and do one tonight and one tomorrow hehe! I will defo let you know! xxx

:test:

lol well, actually, I kind of went a little POAS happy this month, it's my first month TTC and I bought a bunch of tests...and I kept using them :( they were all BFN, but I also tested like, way way before the early test window...I didn't really read the instructions lol. So now I'm trying to hold off as long as possible and see just how late AF is going to be. 10dpo?...I guess I'd be at
14DPO...they say some women don't get a positive reading until the week after your period is missed...I'm anxious to test...lol I guess I'll have to go to a different drug store....they are starting to look at me strange...and hopefully they restocked..I think I bought them out of FRER's last week...my poor hubby...lol
I'm cheering for you Kellie, now I'm more excited about you getting a BFP then meee :) :)

:test:

lol well, actually, I kind of went a little POAS happy this month, it's my first month TTC and I bought a bunch of tests...and I kept using them :( they were all BFN, but I also tested like, way way before the early test window...I didn't really read the instructions lol. So now I'm trying to hold off as long as possible and see just how late AF is going to be. 10dpo?...I guess I'd be at
14DPO...they say some women don't get a positive reading until the week after your period is missed...I'm anxious to test...lol I guess I'll have to go to a different drug store....they are starting to look at me strange...and hopefully they restocked..I think I bought them out of FRER's last week...my poor hubby...lol I'm cheering for you Kellie, now I'm more excited about you getting a BFP then meee :) :)

I am actually crying with laughter :rofl:!!!!!!! You are a funny lady :haha:

14DPO!!!!!!! What are you waiting for.....those test (from a different drug store) are calling you!! I have also bought 5 HPT's and used them all up by 8DPO :dohh::dohh::dohh: HEHE!

Yeah I will ask OH to bring some home after work......I want to test now....see what you have done :haha: xxx

"and I bought a bunch of tests...and I kept using them" so this has me rolling around too. I shouldnt laugh but that has really made me smile!! x

My back is still killing me and I feel really strange today. Really hungry, tired and a bit bloated...I might test with FMU tomorrow as I got a positive result with my DD at 11DPO!

Good Luck ladies...hope the witch is stuck in the snow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->