come on over girlies! 1ww or less!?!

good afternoon! i can't believe how many pages have been written since i was last on yesterday morning!!!! you ladies have been busy! well i am now 11dpo but not feeling anything, so just waiting on the witch! Am keeping fingers crossed for a valentines baby!
Hope you all had a good weekend, off to go and do some catch up reading

xxx

hopin' u should keep in touch!!!!! we want u around u never know u and him might get back together!

Well I was over my friends house and she told me I lost the baby M/C I cried so hard, I knew I was... I had all the symptoms... The lil bean just did'nt stick... It was tubal, I'm just glad I got to the hospital in time...

A friend of hers came over with a 3 month old baby girl, her friend asked me to hold her.... That was the hardest thing to do... I just smiled at the baby as she looked at me, smilin and giggling... Tears poured down my face... I told myself... Soon I'll have one of my own... Just got to hang in there....
So yeah it was a rough day....

OH, and I'm gonna call my doctor and get a full report on the ultrasound... something is just not right, the hospital called me today to see if I was OK? they never do that... I don't think the doctor got the ultrasound reports..... never know... I'm praying theres still a hope and that was just breakthrough bleeding, cuz after I left the hospital it stopped completely....
We'll see... ;)

I'm seeing my OH on Tuesday, I'm wondering if I should tell him what happened?? Don't want to freak him out. I have been soo depressed... I'm pretty sure were going to get back together, He loves me very much... Soooo This Thursday and Friday is gonna be some heavy :sex: I'm more determined now more than ever... lol and Valentines day weekend... I'm not a quitter... I'm in for the long haul... Just this time no more stressing over it all...

Hope you ladies have a good night... I'll be back soon :)

:hugs: im so sorry hopin'! that must have been rough! we here for u! i do hope u get back with ur OH cuz u need to make those babies!!!! lol :happydance:

OH, I'm workin on it... Thanks Kayla.... I'm gonna kidnap him and make him :sex: me all darn weekend... haha j/k.... I wish.... Nite

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->