come on over girlies! 1ww or less!?!

Jo, you mean celliac? I dont have it but have to be gluten free.

I usually dont get hives, my son did and cant have penicllin amoxicllin, etc.

i went to my gp on monday she said it was 2 early to test and if i had not had period by sunday come bk monday for bloods but my mum sed go 2 A&E see if they will do bloods coz i jst feel weird in myself iv gne part time at wrk coz im jst 2 tired im sleepin in day everday n couldnt carry on so i went was seen pretty quick and told them bout past medical history and that i had cramps gained weight etc so they sed they would do bloods im annoyed i didnt ask the hcg level coz i know even 2weeks after af is late u can have a small amount in your blood less than 20miu and be pregnant but if its less than 25mui they say your not!!thanks for all your advice xxxxxx

Ahh babyjuice. MIne has requested I tell him when and where he is required and isn't terribly fussed over the practice now. I think I have tierd him out poor man. Jellie are you wearing a sari (sp)in that picture? i always think they lok so nice. Brilliant colours.

Jo

Jellie, that is awesome that af is slowly going away. lol@babyjuice. i say some funny things in my day. Maybe Kim took a breather for the day. Maybe shes sleeping.

i went to my gp on monday she said it was 2 early to test and if i had not had period by sunday come bk monday for bloods but my mum sed go 2 A&E see if they will do bloods coz i jst feel weird in myself iv gne part time at wrk coz im jst 2 tired im sleepin in day everday n couldnt carry on so i went was seen pretty quick and told them bout past medical history and that i had cramps gained weight etc so they sed they would do bloods im annoyed i didnt ask the hcg level coz i know even 2weeks after af is late u can have a small amount in your blood less than 20miu and be pregnant but if its less than 25mui they say your not!!thanks for all your advice xxxxxx

Did they consider to check you for anything else? Read about adrenal fatique see if that sounds like you.. this can affect your DHEA hormone which can affect the progesterone and estrogen! Just had mine tested... I was extremely tired.. I dont have that thankfully have enough illnesess.

Shannon - Celleriac is the root of the celery plant similer allergens but not the same. I hate celery but celleriac is ok. it was in a chilli which is also on the test list

Heather - Oh well done for braving a&e. At least if you get more done monday they could see if your HcG levels have risen.
Jo

they said everything was fine!! i may ask doctor about that tho thanks xxx

Must go sleep long day at work tomorrow. Good luck ladies.
Jo

no bad hang over. Oh... My temp is 97.9 way above coverline Sigh. Gotta get kiddo ready for school and after I will reread pages.

I can make a signature. Going to school for graphic design.:)

That is so neat!!! When do you graduate?

Kayla had mentioned using "Crazy conception cYber chicks" as the title. I made one earlier and it was purple with a fairy on the right side and said the title in black, cursive font. There was some fairy dust in there too....but I could not find the URL to post it. Oh well. You will probably do a much better job than I could.
On a side note, my temps are still high. Although today I feel like :witch: may be on her way. I am beyond irritable (not normal for me) and am cramping ever so often. AF is officially due tomorrow....we shall see....

hey jo. Thankyou x
Its similar to a sari in fabric and colours etc but different design, its traditional pakistani dress, shalwar kamiz. That photo was of out asian wedding in august. . We had a registry office marriage in 2001 though, so 2 wedding anniversaries! Talk about greedy for prezzies lol. Will change avator to my 2nd dress for second part of the wedding. Its called a lengha, the colour is stunning, imo lol x

Any One Heard From Hpoin'????? She Went to the Emergency Room for a possible Miscarriage! Keep her in your prayers!

praying for kim x

I have started a group thread for us x
Shannon babe let us know when u have worked on the design for our sigis x

no bad hang over. Oh... My temp is 97.9 way above coverline Sigh. Gotta get kiddo ready for school and after I will reread pages.

I can make a signature. Going to school for graphic design.:)

That is so neat!!! When do you graduate?

Kayla had mentioned using "Crazy conception cYber chicks" as the title. I made one earlier and it was purple with a fairy on the right side and said the title in black, cursive font. There was some fairy dust in there too....but I could not find the URL to post it. Oh well. You will probably do a much better job than I could.
On a side note, my temps are still high. Although today I feel like :witch: may be on her way. I am beyond irritable (not normal for me) and am cramping ever so often. AF is officially due tomorrow....we shall see....
Next Juneish depending on if and when I coneive.

I am going to make the signature tomorow. Lots of free time hubby isnt here:(

I am thinking about some things in my head to make on it.

STAY AWAY AF.

I think there is a possibility I was preggo. I need to read on it:cry:

Any One Heard From Hpoin'????? She Went to the Emergency Room for a possible Miscarriage! Keep her in your prayers!

OMG Really. I will pray for her. When did you hear that.. She message you or did I miss the post.

Thanks Shannon for your comment. My doc said she would have my results on Tuesday and I will definitely ask what my level is....if any at all. I still gotta make it through the weekend without AF visiting. My thoughts and prayers are with Hopin.

https://i.imgur.com/AJLBB.gif

https://i.imgur.com/u9Z1b.gif

https://i.imgur.com/iw4BB.gif
https://i.imgur.com/mSww3.gif

I like something like this but i HATE the "made with banner maker part i cant get it off! i sure shannon can make something MUCH cooler but this can kinda give us an idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->