come on over girlies! 1ww or less!?!

lol thanks i took it off again because i didnt think u all liked it lol

I'm here, I rushed off to the hosptial for a few hours to get checked out... I passed a good sized clot?? I had all kinds of test done, I'm fine... AF just hit me harder than ever, the clot I have no clue... Everything checked out OK... I'm tired, got a headache and hungry... Guess round 2 Valentines Day weekend for me ding ding... I'm ready...
Thanks for asking... I'm just glad I'm home... I hate hospitals... I had a migraine for over an hour and they would'nt give me anything... I'm gonna eat and call it a night...

Thank you for your concern... Nite ladies

Hopin, sorry to hear you had troubles! :hugs: Take care of yourself, rest up, and February will be our lucky month!!!

Btw, crazy cyber conception chicks is hilarious!!!

Thanks Ladies... Guess I'm off the TTC list considering me and the X split... I'm so lost without him, he was my BFF... I guess in time we'll see...

I wish ALL you Ladies Luck... I hope that everyone gets a BFP next month... :dust:

hopin' u should keep in touch!!!!! we want u around u never know u and him might get back together!

KIM
Or you get a better offer. COe join the Crazy chicks. We have a pregnant personage as well so it's a mixed group you could class your self as WTT as you are waiting for a man.

I have to agree. We can't lose one of the original "Crazy conception cyber chicks"!!!!! :hugs:

hopin' u should keep in touch!!!!! we want u around u never know u and him might get back together!

Well I was over my friends house and she told me I lost the baby M/C I cried so hard, I knew I was... I had all the symptoms... The lil bean just did'nt stick... It was tubal, I'm just glad I got to the hospital in time...

A friend of hers came over with a 3 month old baby girl, her friend asked me to hold her.... That was the hardest thing to do... I just smiled at the baby as she looked at me, smilin and giggling... Tears poured down my face... I told myself... Soon I'll have one of my own... Just got to hang in there....
So yeah it was a rough day....

OH, and I'm gonna call my doctor and get a full report on the ultrasound... something is just not right, the hospital called me today to see if I was OK? they never do that... I don't think the doctor got the ultrasound reports..... never know... I'm praying theres still a hope and that was just breakthrough bleeding, cuz after I left the hospital it stopped completely....
We'll see... ;)

I'm seeing my OH on Tuesday, I'm wondering if I should tell him what happened?? Don't want to freak him out. I have been soo depressed... I'm pretty sure were going to get back together, He loves me very much... Soooo This Thursday and Friday is gonna be some heavy :sex: I'm more determined now more than ever... lol and Valentines day weekend... I'm not a quitter... I'm in for the long haul... Just this time no more stressing over it all...

Hope you ladies have a good night... I'll be back soon :)

Aww huh :hugs: So sorry this has been so hard on you. Hope that you get some definite answers soon. I really hope you guys get back together!!!! You are determined! You WILL have that baby soon xo

Kim, I am so sorry. I am glad you made it to the hospital on time. Im here if you need someone. :hugs: I just had a chemical, so I understand.

I think you should tell OH so he can be there for you. I told my BFF. He didnt understand at first, but now he does and its great to have him for a shoulder to cry on.

Come over and see us on our new thread https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...onception-cyber-chicks-come-over-girlies.html We are waiting for you and are here for you <3 :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->