Comic Relief last night

L

lepaskilf

I was crying so much last night watching that I had to switch over............ the films are so sad and I was so amazed at what David Tennant said about the majority of people watching last night won't donate!!!

So I went online and donated £50, it's not much but I really want those kddies to have some more of that peanut butter stuff!....... Did you see the little 18month old eating it all up? My heart broke!

I'm not that keen on the comic stuff, it's just strange how they show a sad film then come back to the studio and start having fun! Just a bit wierd for me............ and did anyone else find Davina REALLY annoying. Dermot was lovely tho, I love him!!!

Ooh I love Davina - her and Dermot always have a good chemistry. I found that bloke annoying though can't believe I've forgotten his name - the one who was on first. Michael Mcintyre? I love him and his comedy but didnt' think he was right for comic relief. Jonathon Ross was trying to be all sweary and arsy for the sake of it.
I donated too £30 - can't afford more but as they say every bit helps. They've raised nearly £75 million already :D:D:D I've been to Kenya and I think it makes it more real when I've seen some poverty with my own eyes but not as bad as that obviously. Those poor children, and poor mummies having to watch their babies practically die. Heartbreaking. x

They have done a fab job.

The films were heartbreaking.

V xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back