coming back just to share,<3 must see !!!

kazb25

Reaction score
so for those of u that i spoke to before i left u all for 2 tri, i had not had my scan done. Well i had it today for the first time, im 16 weeks, so thought i would share my scan pic wiv u xxxx

For those of u waiting to have yours for the first time, your in for a treat !!! it really is amazing and u fall in love instantly.:cloud9:

Attachments

• 310120111318.jpg
    310120111318.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 37
  • 310120111316.jpg
    310120111316.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 35
  • 310120111308.jpg
    310120111308.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 28
  • 310120111301.jpg
    310120111301.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 28
Wow! Congrats. Were you able to find out what sex the baby is at 16 weeks?

Wow! Congrats. Were you able to find out what sex the baby is at 16 weeks?

no wont tell me until my next one but lucky me only has to wait 3 and half wks as i am 16 wks now so i will be finding out soon, but i read that they can tell by now but just dont think they WILL tell ???? dont know why, not fair wanted to know lol:shrug:

Beautiful pictures!! Congratulations!!! xx

We're travelling to the US and will be there for my 16th week. We're thinking of booking a private scan in the US so we can find out the sex at 16 weeks, and buy lots of stuff in the US because it's so much cheaper over there and they have loads of cute stuff we can't get here.

Has anyone else been able to tell the sex of their baby at the very begining of 16 weeks?

We're travelling to the US and will be there for my 16th week. We're thinking of booking a private scan in the US so we can find out the sex at 16 weeks, and buy lots of stuff in the US because it's so much cheaper over there and they have loads of cute stuff we can't get here.

Has anyone else been able to tell the sex of their baby at the very begining of 16 weeks?

sounds like a plan !!! lol, have fun over there xxxx

Everything I've read says you can tell the sex at 16 weeks -- I'm planning on getting a private gender scan at the local ultrasound place, which they will do from 16 weeks and up. I'm sure they wouldn't do them so early if they couldn't tell!

Everything I've read says you can tell the sex at 16 weeks -- I'm planning on getting a private gender scan at the local ultrasound place, which they will do from 16 weeks and up. I'm sure they wouldn't do them so early if they couldn't tell!

yeah i heard this too but i think in the US its different from here in UK. I think they tell u sooner over there than they do here, dont know why, maybe because at 20 wks they can defo tell the sex.

Those are lovely images!! You are so lucky!! I can't wait for my scan. I want to see my little peanut so badly.

Baby Bond do a gender scan from 16 weeks in UK

u can tell babys sex by 16 weeks but its more accurate to wait till around 20 weeks obviously due to baby forming more and more each week that passes, lovely pics hun so sweet feels like along time ago i had my first scan LOL xxx

Congrats ur pics are beautiful I'm thinking *boy* (but I could be wrong lol) and most clinics are 16weeks I'm booking my gender scan for 16weeks at a clinic in leeds. Good luck to everyone on ur scans xx

Those are lovely images!! You are so lucky!! I can't wait for my scan. I want to see my little peanut so badly.

its defo worth the wait trust me, and then its all over wiv too quickly and it feels like a dream. Dont worry your time will come and u will love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->